Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,456 members, 7,850,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:15 AM

“The Level Of Deprivation Is Unbearable” — Alex Ikwechegh Supports #EndSARS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “The Level Of Deprivation Is Unbearable” — Alex Ikwechegh Supports #EndSARS (19143 Views)

Dino Melaye Supports #EndSARS Protest, Recounts His Face Off With The Police / Arthur Eze, Elumelu, Obi, Ikwechegh Make List Of Top Influential Igbo People / Alex Ikwechegh Visits Woman Whose Fingers Were Cut Off By Herdsmen In Aba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: “The Level Of Deprivation Is Unbearable” — Alex Ikwechegh Supports #EndSARS by Mummyfour(f): 5:51pm On Oct 19, 2020
brosom:
Only a foolish leader would think that the protest is all about SARS.

The massive protest is all about everything that concerns Nigeria as a nation, from the top level to the lowest level.

They think the world is not watching?

the time of reconning is here
My thoughts exactly. I don't know why it is too difficult for people to understand that it has gone beyond SARS. When a child weeps because he is flogged with a cane, when he sees a tree, he will weep harder, because the tree gave birth to the cane
Re: “The Level Of Deprivation Is Unbearable” — Alex Ikwechegh Supports #EndSARS by nathdim: 7:23pm On Oct 19, 2020
Righteousness89:

My Brother! You need to be Spirtual to understand Spirtual things.
A Carnal Mind will not Understand Spirtual things..
yipeeyimuuuyapayipooosoroo pompee I just went spiritual
Re: “The Level Of Deprivation Is Unbearable” — Alex Ikwechegh Supports #EndSARS by Freelane33(m): 8:11pm On Oct 19, 2020
cool
WandaNara:
Nigeria will be GREAT again

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Still Missing As Bandits Ambush Police Officers In Kaduna / Buhari’s Speech At The Swearing-In Of Kayode Ariwoola As Acting CJN (Full Text) / Economic Hardship: Borno State Governor Declares One-Day Fasting And Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.