Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,099 members, 7,814,863 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

EndSARS: Protesters Break Benin Prison Wall, Free Inmates - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EndSARS: Protesters Break Benin Prison Wall, Free Inmates (66972 Views)

Police Violently Disperse #EndSARS Protesters At Force Headquarters In Abuja / I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters / 73-Year-Old Man Locked Up In Benin Prison After His Age Was Reduced To 42.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Break Benin Prison Wall, Free Inmates by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 19, 2020
Macsjebs:
Hmmmm, this is becoming something else o
It's difficult convincing Nairalanders to patronize despite all the reviews on the thread on my signature, so I just have to look elsewhere or maybe I have poor marketing skills
Maybe try twitter
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Break Benin Prison Wall, Free Inmates by Annie001: 1:04pm On Oct 19, 2020
Activist001:

Shut the f.cuk up! So causing havoc in the country will make things better?

Releasing the armed robbers, rapists, ritualists and convicted police officers in that prison is the way to go?
No one entered that place to release anybody please stop lying
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Break Benin Prison Wall, Free Inmates by orijo1980: 1:05pm On Oct 19, 2020
oshozondii:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zjm786v9lHw
https://dailypost.ng/2020/10/19/protesters-break-benin-prisons-free-inmates-video/

Pls what are the doing if their not criminals is better the securities should start firing them
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Break Benin Prison Wall, Free Inmates by Realfrankie(m): 1:06pm On Oct 19, 2020
this one shock me
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Break Benin Prison Wall, Free Inmates by apparentlylaw(m): 1:07pm On Oct 19, 2020
Activist001:

Shut the f.cuk up! So causing havoc in the country will make things better?

Releasing the armed robbers, rapists, ritualists and convicted police officers in that prison is the way to go?

Baba I no quote you ...be calming down

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Break Benin Prison Wall, Free Inmates by ibedun: 1:07pm On Oct 19, 2020
Revolva:

You de mad there foolish slowpoke

What do u expect when the country is sick ...and people are being maltreated ...a very rich country and yet we are the poorest in living standards

Just close ur mouth had it been you say this in my front ..wetin I for do ur face ehnn

Let these prisoner enjoy the moment and let Dem go and sin no more .....

Hurray ....I wish they attack kirikiri and Ikoyi prison and every other psisoin yard in nigeria

I WISH THE SAME tell me your ffking location please?
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Break Benin Prison Wall, Free Inmates by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 19, 2020
masterP042:
Politicians want to sabotage this struggle. Those are paid thugs not peaceful protesters

Everything is paid thugs. Did it occur to u that hoodlums are seizing this opportunity to sabotage the protest and carry out their evil wish? Not everything is paid thugs.
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Break Benin Prison Wall, Free Inmates by Rawhumper(m): 1:11pm On Oct 19, 2020
Am into it as well, i have written Over 235 poems bro.

I did like to be connected as well.
Thanks.

Seniorwriter:

Are you on Facebook.....u need reach me for a Monetising deal ..

Your poetry needs monetry rewards!!!

In all we Moooooove!

#Speak Louder
#Soro Soke

#EndPoliceBrutality
©Seniorwriter
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Break Benin Prison Wall, Free Inmates by edoairways: 1:12pm On Oct 19, 2020
MisterGrace:
It might be a ploy to blackmail #Endsars protesters.
It is
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Break Benin Prison Wall, Free Inmates by Adex2442: 1:13pm On Oct 19, 2020
bamite:
fake news

Oga it's not fake oo.
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Break Benin Prison Wall, Free Inmates by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 19, 2020
anybody that believes this story is a ret**d.. wHere was the prison warders, the police and how did d prisoners get ladders to climb d fence or they miraculosly jump d fence.. Nigerian government looking for ways to link d endsars protest with violence so they can deploy the army but unfortunatly we smart pass them#ENDSARS#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Break Benin Prison Wall, Free Inmates by Charles1110(m): 1:28pm On Oct 19, 2020
Exactly! Can't agree less

andrewegbuna:
anybody that believes this story is a ret**d.. wHere was the prison warders, the police and how did d prisoners get ladders to climb d fence or they miraculosly jump d fence.. Nigerian government looking for ways to link d endsars protest with violence so they can deploy the army but unfortunatly we smart pass them#ENDSARS#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Break Benin Prison Wall, Free Inmates by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 19, 2020
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Break Benin Prison Wall, Free Inmates by Revolva(m): 1:37pm On Oct 19, 2020
ibedun:

I WISH THE SAME tell me your ffking location please?

So u no get work u wan come make crowd beat u....ode like u....get lost...
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Break Benin Prison Wall, Free Inmates by edoairways: 1:38pm On Oct 19, 2020
Kingdemu:
You see what we've been saying? Now the criminals behind the protests are finally achieving what they want to achieve -chaos, to bring the government down.

And if you talk they will say it's all about #EndSars. Pls go ahead and end whatever you want to end but be assured you can’t end what you really want to end — Buhari. Take this to the bank and exchange for money
You mean the planned prison break? How is it possible to break a prison without an insider
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Break Benin Prison Wall, Free Inmates by edoairways: 1:39pm On Oct 19, 2020
greenhulk:

Everything is paid thugs. Did it occur to u that hoodlums are seizing this opportunity to sabotage the protest and carry out their evil wish? Not everything is paid thugs.
Those thugs were paid
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Break Benin Prison Wall, Free Inmates by Pwhitelaw(m): 1:45pm On Oct 19, 2020
Hoodlums has finally hijacked the peaceful protest and how will they break into prison and freed inmate who are criminals....Too bad
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Break Benin Prison Wall, Free Inmates by Oljunaid(m): 1:46pm On Oct 19, 2020
oshozondii:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zjm786v9lHw
https://dailypost.ng/2020/10/19/protesters-break-benin-prisons-free-inmates-video/

This is absolute off the shot! I won't be surprised if government declare dusk to Dawn curfew in states where# End SARS protests is ongoing. This is playing into the hand of the government. Person wey we want roast before who come rub body with petrol....no be fast lane be that??
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Break Benin Prison Wall, Free Inmates by KelB(m): 1:51pm On Oct 19, 2020
the op and the mod that pushed this trash to front page are very useless,escaped prisoners carrying luggages,wearing belt,wearing headphones,wearing new arsenal jersey. Better remove this trash or change the headline that prison securities allowed the prisoners to stroll out of the prison. Nonsense
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Break Benin Prison Wall, Free Inmates by ibietela2(m): 2:09pm On Oct 19, 2020
southniyikaye:
This protest is hijacked already...
We just like to overdo things in this country, they've turned this into a joke and soon, they will start looting..
They are gradually playing into the hands of the federal government

Belarus protested for 71 days
Thailand more than 2 weeks
Chile
Iraq
Lebanon
ALGERIA

They have been stealing our future for 60YRS and you people are OK with it.
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Break Benin Prison Wall, Free Inmates by elantraceey(f): 2:12pm On Oct 19, 2020
The mod that moved this misleading title to do should be dealt with. First of all, there was no prison wall break, no attacks on wardens, etc. Only videos of prisoners jumping fences and running out of an 'OPENED' gate! What does that have to do with protesters? Was there any single placard in that video?
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Break Benin Prison Wall, Free Inmates by Creeza(m): 2:14pm On Oct 19, 2020
I knew that one day this "White House maximum security" will be rendered to nothingness . undecided

Cassbeat enirock silverlinen, come and see Raymond and Seth people

They finally broke whitehouse
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Break Benin Prison Wall, Free Inmates by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 19, 2020
ibietela2:

Belarus protested for 71 days
Thailand more than 2 weeks
Chile
Iraq
Lebanon
ALGERIA

They have been stealing our future for 60YRS and you people are OK with it.
I swear down, I am not, but we need to be cautious... Unless we can face the useless thugs and chase them when they rear their ugly head
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Break Benin Prison Wall, Free Inmates by Odion2016(m): 2:19pm On Oct 19, 2020
zionmde:
this is rubbish na
they are fast loosing focus. Armed robbers are in dat prison, rapists, paedophiles, fraudsters etc, funny enough even policemen indicted for extr judicial killings are in these prisons. This is absolutely wrong. What are they fighting for now??.
If the government deploys military because of this issue then they are not to be blamed. If I am the governor, every protester around that vicinity is going into that prison until they produce the criminals they have freed

Of a truth, Thugs and irresponsible fellows are fast taking over this protest

Oga dont be too quick to react,,and for the Op,,you are very wrong..You should know this was staged..How will prisoners be escaping without visible guards chasing after them or gunshot being fired at them..Abeg,,this govt just need excuses to shut down d protests..Now that curfew has been placed,,soldiers will have full right to arrest or shoot to kill anyone seen during curfew hours..We should be wiser than this abeg..
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Break Benin Prison Wall, Free Inmates by masterP042(m): 2:23pm On Oct 19, 2020
greenhulk:

From the videos, the prisoners were freely jumping out from the inside. The protesters didn't penetrate the facility. Na govt setup
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Break Benin Prison Wall, Free Inmates by Litmus: 2:32pm On Oct 19, 2020
MisterGrace:
It might be a ploy to blackmail #Endsars protesters.

When does this argument become a stupid one? I didn't use the word counter productive because it always was.

Banks are broken into, you claim it might be ploy to discredit; churches and mosques burned, it might be a ploy to discredit; shopping malls are broken into and looted, it might be a ploy to discredit; buses are stopped, passengers disembarked and killed, it might be a ploy to discredit; simple minded Nigerians protest in the racist suburbs of America are lynched, oya, it is Nigeria US embassy's doing and a ploy to discredit; when will something that looks and smell like a rose be taken for what it is, a rose?

Let the protests keep to thire moral and just aim of pressuring the government to reform the police. Nigeria desperately needs a police force fit for purpose. The add on's are a distraction at this point.
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Break Benin Prison Wall, Free Inmates by blackmantis: 2:32pm On Oct 19, 2020
greenhulk:

Don't mind the unintelligent one's.....the next thing would be massive looting.
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Break Benin Prison Wall, Free Inmates by Litmus: 2:39pm On Oct 19, 2020
blackmantis:

Don't mind the unintelligent one's.....the next thing would be massive looting.

Mass looting will be excused as " ploy to discredit" angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Rivers Man Sodienye Mbatumukeke To Die For Killing Jumia Agent Over Iphone / Female Colonel slaps policeman who called her a prostitute in Lagos / 'I Enjoyed It' - 16-Year-Old Girl Abducted For Sex Romp Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.