Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,981 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Delta Politician Mansion And Royce Roll Was Swallowed By Flood -photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta Politician Mansion And Royce Roll Was Swallowed By Flood -photo (1684 Views)

Peter Obi Visits Umueri & Other Communities Affected By Flood In Anambra / The First Favoured 9th House Of Assembly Motion; Nkpa Erosion And Flood (photo) / Delta Politician Faints During Swearing-in (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Delta Politician Mansion And Royce Roll Was Swallowed By Flood -photo by sarrki(m): 10:34am On Oct 19, 2020
A politician's mansions

Rt. Hon. Friday Ossai Osanebi member delta state house of Assembly

Swallowed by flood in Delta.

Re: Delta Politician Mansion And Royce Roll Was Swallowed By Flood -photo by sevenhundred(m): 10:35am On Oct 19, 2020
sarrki:
A politician's mansions
Rt. Hon. Friday Ossai Osanebi member delta state house of Assembly

Swallowed by flood in Delta.
Next level
Re: Delta Politician Mansion And Royce Roll Was Swallowed By Flood -photo by sarrki(m): 10:37am On Oct 19, 2020
sevenhundred:
Next level

That’s not next level state

What is the slogan of that odensin governor?

I mean okowa slogan
Re: Delta Politician Mansion And Royce Roll Was Swallowed By Flood -photo by Kestolove(m): 10:53am On Oct 19, 2020
So na member state house of assembly get all this? Wetin federal go cum get
Re: Delta Politician Mansion And Royce Roll Was Swallowed By Flood -photo by UncleHaba22: 11:15am On Oct 19, 2020
Hehehe grin grin

Who will he complain to grin grin
Re: Delta Politician Mansion And Royce Roll Was Swallowed By Flood -photo by Eife(m): 11:19am On Oct 19, 2020
Ok
Re: Delta Politician Mansion And Royce Roll Was Swallowed By Flood -photo by maclatunji: 11:19am On Oct 19, 2020
He built the mansion in the river in dry season?
Re: Delta Politician Mansion And Royce Roll Was Swallowed By Flood -photo by Rugaria: 11:27am On Oct 19, 2020
This house? Flooded? That house with a wicked interior deco? This one na stubborn flood oo. The pic of the place was posted here when that dude opened the place. Delta, Rivers and bayelsa states seem to be very efficient in sharing their revenues amongst themselves..
Re: Delta Politician Mansion And Royce Roll Was Swallowed By Flood -photo by tundchip2: 1:01pm On Oct 19, 2020
I bet the amount used in building this massive edifice could repair the road in his hometown.
But...hmmmm. .
Re: Delta Politician Mansion And Royce Roll Was Swallowed By Flood -photo by Racoon(m): 1:15pm On Oct 19, 2020
cheesy Vanity upon vanity, all is vanity.
Re: Delta Politician Mansion And Royce Roll Was Swallowed By Flood -photo by NwaOtuNaJos: 1:43pm On Oct 19, 2020
What do u expect? When you carry the money meant for community development for your own personal use. Good house + bad road network = disaster. Ndi oshi
Re: Delta Politician Mansion And Royce Roll Was Swallowed By Flood -photo by abeniagbon(m): 2:00pm On Oct 19, 2020
I remember when it was first built na wa ooo na so he dey take end for person bi that...

he don don for the politician wey use all him money go build this

bad money, go in bad way

1 Like

Re: Delta Politician Mansion And Royce Roll Was Swallowed By Flood -photo by IGBOSON1: 2:42pm On Oct 19, 2020
Where did a state house of assembly member get the money to build such an expensive structure....and park a Rolls in front?

This is why politics is such a do-or-die affair!

(1) (Reply)

I'm Contesting for the post of Councillor / Kankara: We Were Told To Say Boko Haram Kidnapped Us – Student / Over My Dead Body Will I Not Expose Nnamdi Kanu - Ex Deputy - VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.