Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,001 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

[free Guide] How To Make Up To $23 A Day With Little Or No Investment - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / [free Guide] How To Make Up To $23 A Day With Little Or No Investment (473 Views)

Airdrop Opportunities (No investment required) / Claim $59 Free Bnb In Trust Wallet ( No Investment) / Earn $23 From This Airdrop That Has Been Listed On 10 Different Exchanges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[free Guide] How To Make Up To $23 A Day With Little Or No Investment by Frreky07: 11:21am On Oct 19, 2020
This was a paid post I made in a forum some months, I decided to copy and paste it here.
This is meant for anyone that's been struggling to earn a cent online.

N/b: You won't start cashing out in immediately so give it sometime and be patient, you'll definitely see good results. There might be issues with copyright so it's left to you to take the risk.

Things you will need
1: A PC or a phone with data
2: Website.
3: Any good comedy TV series with lots of fans on social media.
4: Traffic.
5: monetisation.

Creating your own website

This is just to alleviate the issues that come with those sites that pay to upload. With your website, you can choose the type and amount of ads to serve your audience.

First you need a domain name and hosting
Don't be overwhelmed if you're on a tight budget. You could purchase cheap domains at hostinger with the .xyz extension( which costs like $3) and connect it to blogger. But if you have some cash to spend, you could get affordable hosting and .com extension from hostinger or any other webhosts. Use a responsive movie template on the site.
If you don't have any money to pay for a domain name then you can manage the subdomain names.

The TV series compilation

If you love watching movies, this would be easy for you. Pick any comedy series you love that has lots of fans and compile the funny or best moments of the characters and scenes.
I'd pick Friends or The big bang theory because they are my favourites.
If you have these movies already, get clips of suitable scenes and make a video out of it but if you don't have it, you could look for the clips or compilations online though it might be a bit hard to find.
Upload these videos you've created on your website.

Traffic

This is the most important part. If you don't have a lot of traffic then you won't be making any money.
I recommend avoiding the use of autosurf or traffic exchanges, they're not really useful for this method.
You could get traffic from social media fanpages and groups. I recommend Facebook, Twitter and YouTube for a start.

Facebook strategy

Join groups related to the movies you've compiled and post the video links with enticing captions. Only join groups that have lots of members with a high level of engagement.
Sorry I can't post the links to those groups before the anti spam bot bans me

YouTube strategy:

Create a channel in which the name will match with your domain name. Post your compilations. You could choose to watermark it with your website link or put intro and outro( short video saying watch more at your website). Also put your site link in the description for traffic.
While writing the titles of your videos, avoid using the word "compilations" as it may lead to the termination of your channel. Though you can find some channels using it but to be on the safe side don't.
Update your channel frequently with videos and use trending keywords related to the movies you're using to get views.

Twitter strategy

Create an account specifically meant for this method. Post different short clips of the funny moments of the prominent actors and actresses in the movie and use nice captions. Find the Twitter handles of those actresses and actors, follow them, look for their new and popular posts, and share your post links in their tweet replies and get followers. From there, make sure to refer them to your site for the full video.

Site monetization

You could monetize your site with pop ads, push notifications or any other reputatable ad network.

[b][/b]I never tried this method 'cause I have a lot on my plate. It was just a random idea I got and decided to share though someone on the forum I first posted this, tried it and it worked for him. Below is a screenshot of the earnings he sent to me.

Goodluck.

(1) (Reply)

Polygon (matic) Massive Uprise To $10?? | Breaking News On Matic / Make Money From Gambling / What Is A Neobank?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.