Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,100 members, 7,814,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Civil Servants Stranded As EndSARS Protesters Shut Alausa Secretariat - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Civil Servants Stranded As EndSARS Protesters Shut Alausa Secretariat (33848 Views)

Protesters shut Benin’s CBN branch over Naira Scarcity / Despite Ban, Abuja EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Federal Secretariat / EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Force Headquarters In Abuja, Demand To See IGP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Civil Servants Stranded As EndSARS Protesters Shut Alausa Secretariat by dadavivo: 12:24pm On Oct 19, 2020
As if they do anything reasonable in those offices.

Who goes to work by 8:00am and close by 11am year in year out.

Is that not madness?

3 Likes

Re: Civil Servants Stranded As EndSARS Protesters Shut Alausa Secretariat by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:24pm On Oct 19, 2020
Those civil servants are the ones that helped sanwoolu and co enter office.
Re: Civil Servants Stranded As EndSARS Protesters Shut Alausa Secretariat by tbarrister(m): 12:25pm On Oct 19, 2020
This is madness. You have the right to a peaceful protest but you can't infringe on the right of others who are not protesting with you. Now they're becoming the oppressors they're trying to change . Don't they know the road to government houses or police stations? Soon the bad ones among the protesters will start looting and that will give the government the excuse they need to start the shootings

3 Likes

Re: Civil Servants Stranded As EndSARS Protesters Shut Alausa Secretariat by ivolt: 12:25pm On Oct 19, 2020
Sanwo Olu should grow some balls and remove the hired thugs/protesters.
Everything is not about election.

If he waits too long, they will demand for his head.
We reject these civilian oppressors making life difficult for Lagosians.

#ClearTheThugs

1 Like

Re: Civil Servants Stranded As EndSARS Protesters Shut Alausa Secretariat by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 19, 2020
Harrykn:
GO BACK TO YOUR HOUSE....
Because your parents don't depend on civil service salary nah. Nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Civil Servants Stranded As EndSARS Protesters Shut Alausa Secretariat by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 19, 2020
Good that my mom ain't working there. Such madness.
Re: Civil Servants Stranded As EndSARS Protesters Shut Alausa Secretariat by Chicastle: 12:26pm On Oct 19, 2020
Kpele ma.

But it's called organic bonding accompanied by ironic bonding

This one go shock bubu
Re: Civil Servants Stranded As EndSARS Protesters Shut Alausa Secretariat by codeigniter(m): 12:27pm On Oct 19, 2020
How To Make Money from 49ja (bet9ja) Using a Bet Bot

As a person who gambles I have lost a lot of money gambling because when we gamble everything is totally against us, i.e. the odds, your psyche, physical health etc. I am sure you do know someone who stares at LiveScore all day long! I noticed that whenever I play games for the first time in a long time, I tend to win, though i thought it was mere beginner's luck after playing for a while consistently i tend to lose all my money except when I cashed out earlier so I discovered that our psychology of not wanting to lose or chasing loss is what leads to most gambling loss and our inability to manage risk or calculate properly. that's why I automated 49ja with my programming skills. The bots i made runs on steps (algorithms) that tends to work most of the time to learn more about the bot. watch this short demo
How To Make Money 49ja (bet9ja) Using Bet Bot

As a person who gambles I have lost a lot of money gambling because when we gamble everything totally against us, i.e. the odds, your psyche, physical health etc. I am sure you do know someone who stares at LiveScore all day long! I noticed that whenever I play games for the first time in a long time, I tend to win, though i thought it was mere beginner's luck after playing for a while consistently i tend to lose all money except when I cash out earlier so I discovered was that our psychology of not wanting to loss or chasing lose is what leads to most gambling loss and our inability to manage risk or calculate properly. that's why I automated 49ja with my programming skills. The bots i made runs on steps (algorithms) that tends to work most of the time to learn more about the bot. watch this short demo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJiq76Z5sTw
Re: Civil Servants Stranded As EndSARS Protesters Shut Alausa Secretariat by Dareal90s(m): 12:27pm On Oct 19, 2020
ignis:
Toomuch of everything is too bad. Please let's not overdo it...
overdo what? Do u now have good roads in ur area, do u av portable water to drink, do u av a stable job, have the police stopped killing us, are you safe as a Nigerian, is corruption now a thing of the past?

3 Likes

Re: Civil Servants Stranded As EndSARS Protesters Shut Alausa Secretariat by Ken91(m): 12:28pm On Oct 19, 2020
#EndBrutality/Injustice, #Reform/RestructureNigeria.

this is the time we were waiting for, for those against protest becus they are benefiting it we reach u

pls Nairaland i have upto #7000 9mobile worth of airtime for
sale, after mistakenly recharge it with the content of my acc
an na i have nothing on me to substain life i want to auction
it for #4000
if interested call me 09039983973.
pls help me buy, for me not to go begging
etisalat only
Re: Civil Servants Stranded As EndSARS Protesters Shut Alausa Secretariat by mrkings84(m): 12:29pm On Oct 19, 2020
THE LARGE CROWD OF YOUTHS GATHERING ALL OTHER THE COUNTRY FROM EARLY LAST WEEK TILL TODAY FOR THIS PROTEST ACTUALLY TELL OF THE HIGH VOLUME OF JOBLESSNESS.

THINGS REALLY NEED TO CHANGE!!

THIS GOVERNMENT NEED TO BE CHANGED!!!
Re: Civil Servants Stranded As EndSARS Protesters Shut Alausa Secretariat by codeigniter(m): 12:30pm On Oct 19, 2020
SegFault:

Imagine spending a whole day in Lagos because of endsars as much as I support the movement time is needed to actually makes changes this meant end in premium tears

1 Like

Re: Civil Servants Stranded As EndSARS Protesters Shut Alausa Secretariat by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:30pm On Oct 19, 2020
if government refuses to attend to our demands, las las, we go #ShutDownNigeria.

let's move. ✌

1 Like

Re: Civil Servants Stranded As EndSARS Protesters Shut Alausa Secretariat by Ebuka78: 12:32pm On Oct 19, 2020
Everything is bad about Nigeria

Bad government

Corruption

Extortion

Killings

Rape

Armed Robbery

Embezzlement

Thugry

Tyranny

Oppression

Illegal arrest

Nepotism

Unemployment

Vote Buying

Bribery

Estimated Billings

Omo Oni Ile and Opposition

Many more.

We need a revolution. They have pushed us all to the wall. It's time to face them.
Re: Civil Servants Stranded As EndSARS Protesters Shut Alausa Secretariat by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 19, 2020
codeigniter:

Imagine spending a whole day in Lagos because of endsars as much as I support the movement time is needed to actually makes changes this meant end in premium tears
Let it end like that, this thing is just starting to look foolish, the government officials are in their houses enjoying AC poor civilians are out there struggling to go about their daily lives. This is madness abeg.
Re: Civil Servants Stranded As EndSARS Protesters Shut Alausa Secretariat by codeigniter(m): 12:33pm On Oct 19, 2020
Ken91:
#EndBrutality/Injustice, #Reform/RestructureNigeria.

this is the time we were waiting for, for those against protest becus they are benefiting it we reach u

pls Nairaland i have upto #7000 9mobile worth of airtime for
sale, after mistakenly recharge it with the content of my acc
an na i have nothing on me to substain life i want to auction
it for #4000
if interested call me 09039983973.
pls help me buy, for me not to go begging
etisalat only
this seems like a scam I like the new format though, if it is real u will want to sell it for nothing less 6500 I have fell for something like this before Neva again
Re: Civil Servants Stranded As EndSARS Protesters Shut Alausa Secretariat by RealEzee(m): 12:35pm On Oct 19, 2020
#JoinOrBear
#EndsarsSwat
#EndBadgovernment

Some folks saying don't overdo it but y'all can't tell the bad govt to stop overdoing the Oppression placed on y'all ooo, una get good road for ur area, Healthcare, better education, security, tariffs going up without corresponding improvement in power supply, increase in taxes with nothing to show from the ones they collected before, making more policies to put the common man down and out, abi una fit boast of better transport system?

#JoinOrBear

Let those who are ready to stand up for the good of this nation do their part and you keep shut jejeli, you're not our problem

Naija go better no b by mouth, no be everybody gas go yankee if Naija good, home is home.
Re: Civil Servants Stranded As EndSARS Protesters Shut Alausa Secretariat by Itusmama: 12:36pm On Oct 19, 2020
Cvwriter1:
My pity goes to the civil servants. They should please allow them to pass. Na our papa and mama them be. They no commit any crim

Everyone is someone's mother and father and they are all part if the rot

1 Like

Re: Civil Servants Stranded As EndSARS Protesters Shut Alausa Secretariat by codeigniter(m): 12:37pm On Oct 19, 2020
SegFault:

Let it end like that, this thing is just starting to look foolish, the government officials are in their houses enjoying AC poor civilians are out there struggling to go about their daily lives. This is madness abeg.
abi na, we protesting so that sanwo and the rest can here our voice they have and they promised to do something about it. this politician don't know what my parents face in the traffic

1 Like

Re: Civil Servants Stranded As EndSARS Protesters Shut Alausa Secretariat by mamotalk: 12:37pm On Oct 19, 2020
blocking and denying workers access to their office, to me, is an inordinate action in the name of the ongoing protest. to me, two wrongs can never make a right.
police are bad, we know. govt are slow to protect citizens and fish out the bad eggs out of police, agreed. protesters are venting their anger and demanding justice, understandable.
but in all this, ti a ban sun ekun a maa n riran, we must know that there is limit to everything.

it's not possible to use endsars as a cloak for demand for a regime change. not possible.

we have our constitution to uphold
Re: Civil Servants Stranded As EndSARS Protesters Shut Alausa Secretariat by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 19, 2020
codeigniter:

abi na, we protesting so that sanwo and the rest can here our voice they have and they promised to do something about it. this politician don't know what my parents face in the traffic
Imagine for the past months me and my sister were holed up in uyo without money to feed and our mom couldn't send money because she wasn't going to work, I can imagine many people going through such crisis, now that they've resumed some sets of fools want to drag them down to their level of joblessness. Nietzsche was right about these activists, can't imagine someone in the 20th century saw the stupidity that was looming.
Re: Civil Servants Stranded As EndSARS Protesters Shut Alausa Secretariat by Risingsunn: 12:42pm On Oct 19, 2020
They should go home please. The country need healing
Re: Civil Servants Stranded As EndSARS Protesters Shut Alausa Secretariat by pacespot(m): 1:11pm On Oct 19, 2020
They are one of the people that need to be sanitized in this country, civil servants are like pencils in the hands of politicians, they don't work for the masses but to serve the current government. Very corrupt set of people undecided

1 Like

Re: Civil Servants Stranded As EndSARS Protesters Shut Alausa Secretariat by phoexix: 1:16pm On Oct 19, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Civil Servants Stranded As EndSARS Protesters Shut Alausa Secretariat by akinloye19995: 1:35pm On Oct 19, 2020
if government refuses to attend to our demands, las las, we go #ShutDownNigeria.let's move. ✌
Re: Civil Servants Stranded As EndSARS Protesters Shut Alausa Secretariat by Harrykn: 1:57pm On Oct 19, 2020
SegFault:

As yours does! Nonsense and ingredient
it seems your parents are cashing out from this administration else your mouth will be somewhere shouting nonsense!!! not here ...werey

Re: Civil Servants Stranded As EndSARS Protesters Shut Alausa Secretariat by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 19, 2020
Harrykn:

As yours does! Nonsense and ingredient
it seems your parents are cashing out from this administration else your mouth will be somewhere shouting nonsense!!! not here ...werey
useless inconsiderate fool. And this one is talking about correcting the problems with Nigeria idiotic idiot.
Re: Civil Servants Stranded As EndSARS Protesters Shut Alausa Secretariat by farem: 2:22pm On Oct 19, 2020
ImmaculateJOE:
A firm resolution to end bad governance once and for all...

Even those from kerosene governor too will put mouth!
Re: Civil Servants Stranded As EndSARS Protesters Shut Alausa Secretariat by Harrykn: 2:33pm On Oct 19, 2020
SegFault:

useless inconsiderate fool. And this one is talking about correcting the problems with Nigeria idiotic idiot.
Don't be offended biko Tell your parents to stay home for now. oh sorry!! they'll be useless when staying at home with an inconsiderate fool.
MAN be useful for once. Idiotic idiot with expired brain ingredient.
Re: Civil Servants Stranded As EndSARS Protesters Shut Alausa Secretariat by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 19, 2020
southniyikaye:
Gradually...
This thing either end in good governance or war..
I pray it ends in good governance, war is not an option abeg...
lazy youth pls continued live behind your keyboard

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mike Bamiloye Consoles Yemi Osinbajo Over Election Loss / Joe Igbokwe: 2023-2031 For Tinubu, Then He Hands Over To A Northerner / Court Grants Metuh N600m Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.