Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Yes, I Beat My Husband Silly - Wife Tells Court - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Yes, I Beat My Husband Silly - Wife Tells Court (1249 Views)

I Beat My Husband Because He Orders Me Around, Woman Tells Court / I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yes, I Beat My Husband Silly - Wife Tells Court by arinze198(m): 11:49am On Oct 19, 2020
When Mr. Musibau Alimi married his wife, Bolaji, about18 months ago, he did not know that he got married to a woman, who will turn him to a punching bag in their matrimonial home.

P.M.EXPRESS reports that Mrs. Bolaji subjected her husband, Musibau, to constant beating to the extent that her husband had to leave their matrimonial home in order to save his life.
Consequently, Musibau file a suit before the Mapo Magistrates Court in Ibadan, Oyo State, seeking for the dissolution of the marriage.

An embittered Musibau told the Court that he was doing so because, Bolaji was beating him constantly and has threatened to cause him harm and he had to flee from their matrimonial home.

https://pmexpressng.com/yes-i-beats-my-husband-silly-wife-tells-court/

Re: Yes, I Beat My Husband Silly - Wife Tells Court by NeoWanZaeed(m): 12:05pm On Oct 19, 2020
laughing out loud
Re: Yes, I Beat My Husband Silly - Wife Tells Court by anthonyuncle(m): 5:38am On Oct 22, 2020
it's CYRIACUS IZUEKWE again!
Re: Yes, I Beat My Husband Silly - Wife Tells Court by Richy4(m): 7:01am On Oct 22, 2020
That's an abomination.... a sacrilegious act for a woman to touch a man to the extend of him leaving the house for her... She must appease the gods..

She must bring blue kolanut,
2 years old virgin hen
8months mosquitoes skeleton
Ojuelegba white rice 2bags
136kg yellow carrots
79 bags of cements and
$4580
to cleanse the land.. the gods are angry

Re: Yes, I Beat My Husband Silly - Wife Tells Court by pozehnani(f): 8:28am On Oct 22, 2020
This is what happens when you hang your bag out of your reach...

Marry your size, no. You want V.boot. now you can't control it anylonger, you took to your heels. I don't pity such men
Re: Yes, I Beat My Husband Silly - Wife Tells Court by DrFunmisticGlow: 8:50am On Oct 22, 2020
A Woman beating her husband is wrong. Violent people need psych evaluation
Re: Yes, I Beat My Husband Silly - Wife Tells Court by FatherCHRISTMAS: 10:54pm On Oct 22, 2020
DrFunmisticGlow:
A Woman beating her husband is wrong. Violent people need psych evaluation
Glow?? Does dark Glow ??
I am impressed
Re: Yes, I Beat My Husband Silly - Wife Tells Court by fati2001(m): 9:38pm On Oct 23, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Missing Man In Kaduna, finally found / Tstv Decoder For Sale / I Never Loved Him–lady Changes Mind About Marrying Man Who Trained Her In School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.