Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,638 members, 7,955,321 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:39 PM

Edo Youths Acted Stupidly!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Youths Acted Stupidly!!! (535 Views)

Election: Edo Youths Nab, Torture APC Thugs / Zulum Suspends ACTED, NGO Caught 'Training Shooters’ At Borno Hotel / Edo Youths Protest Against SARS In Front Of Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo Youths Acted Stupidly!!! by selemempe: 12:55pm On Oct 19, 2020
How can you free prisoners? Don't you know that some of them could be former SARS members convicted of killing youths?

Too much drug abuse sad undecided
Re: Edo Youths Acted Stupidly!!! by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 19, 2020
The govt in collaboration with prison wardens fred prisoners. Have you not seen the videos?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Youths Acted Stupidly!!! by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 19, 2020
selemempe:
How can you free prisoners? Don't you know that some of them could be former SARS members convicted of killing youths?

Besides most of the prisoners are those awaiting trial.
Re: Edo Youths Acted Stupidly!!! by gregyboy(m): 1:02pm On Oct 19, 2020
selemempe:

Are you high.....

It is Buhari must go, not endsars anymore

Lets drop this endsars and face reality sars is not the issue the government is

#ThegovernmentMustgo
#buharimustGo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Youths Acted Stupidly!!! by Admissionclass: 1:02pm On Oct 19, 2020
How can unarmed youths open up a prison full of uniformed men armed to the teeth ,think about it government is just creating excuses.

1 Like

Re: Edo Youths Acted Stupidly!!! by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 19, 2020
I think the prison break should be investigated very well..

for me it is an inside job, naso e easy to break prisoners out of prison...

people wey no know themselves before go just decide, let's go and break those prisoners out...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Youths Acted Stupidly!!! by EdoPrince93(m): 1:57pm On Oct 19, 2020
selemempe:

My friend it wasn't the youths..This act was carried out by sponsored thugs and you have been fooled to believe it was the youths who did this..it was also an inside job okay...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Youths Acted Stupidly!!! by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 19, 2020
These things have been bothering me

1. Who gave the prisoners ladders to climb such a high fence??

2. I heard no gunshots at all

3. All through the escape, no police officer came around...the warders didn't place a call?

Pls we need CCTV videos of how it happened...I fell for that bullshit at first.
Demonic government

(1) (Reply)

#EndSARS: IGP Orders Deployment Of Anti-riot Policemen Nationwide / Endsars:See What Happened To A Man That Went To Loot At A Mall (see Photos Here) / You Can't Brush Lekki Killings Under The Carpet, FFK Blasts Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.