Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,197 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

Afenifere Backs #endsars Protesters, Says Time For Restructuring Is Now - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afenifere Backs #endsars Protesters, Says Time For Restructuring Is Now (27673 Views)

Atiku: Afenifere Backs G5 Governors / Impeachment: Senators, Reps Divided As Afenifere Backs Mbaka’s Verdict On Buhari / EndSARS: NANS Tells IGP To Arrest Protesters, Says Yahoo Boys Sponsoring Hoodlum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afenifere Backs #endsars Protesters, Says Time For Restructuring Is Now by Kestolove(m): 2:58pm On Oct 19, 2020
#EndBuhari
#EndApc
#EndAtiku
#EndPdp
#EndTinubu
#EndNigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afenifere Backs #endsars Protesters, Says Time For Restructuring Is Now by Ask4bigneyo(m): 2:58pm On Oct 19, 2020
J
Re: Afenifere Backs #endsars Protesters, Says Time For Restructuring Is Now by GIANTPLUSHUB: 2:58pm On Oct 19, 2020
OK naaw
Re: Afenifere Backs #endsars Protesters, Says Time For Restructuring Is Now by Yankee101: 2:58pm On Oct 19, 2020
Good
Re: Afenifere Backs #endsars Protesters, Says Time For Restructuring Is Now by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 19, 2020
Restructure now.

But osibandele won't agree so as not to jeopardize his ambition

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afenifere Backs #endsars Protesters, Says Time For Restructuring Is Now by dokie: 3:01pm On Oct 19, 2020
The time is now or never.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afenifere Backs #endsars Protesters, Says Time For Restructuring Is Now by Brandstudio01: 3:02pm On Oct 19, 2020
Mathantics:
I hope they won't change their tone when jihadists from the Sahel are released into the Nigerian streets.
So you believe this animals are government tools. Another point for protest. God bless you for your revelation. I will share

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afenifere Backs #endsars Protesters, Says Time For Restructuring Is Now by Omezif(m): 3:04pm On Oct 19, 2020
I don't think if we have a government.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afenifere Backs #endsars Protesters, Says Time For Restructuring Is Now by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 19, 2020
After ENDSARS let's join hands and#ENDXVIDEOS
Re: Afenifere Backs #endsars Protesters, Says Time For Restructuring Is Now by sexylassie2(f): 3:05pm On Oct 19, 2020
mascot87:
Hello folks. Please I'll be brief about this. My mum was one of the client of an insurance company. ( I will protect them for now). However, she passed on some couple of months back. The family have now started processing her benefits from the insurance company since August and all the documents they were asked to provide have been provided. However, till now the insurance company have refused to pay. They keep promising that they would pay but that has not been the case. At the moment, they have stopped picking our calls and responding to our messages. I am planning to go to there office again at ikoyi tomorrow. What do you guys advice I do because I am very pissed now. Seems those guys are scammers after all. But I need advice before I make this people trend for the wrong reasons on Twitter

What do the contract of the annuity says? From what i understood. I am sure, you want to collect her remaining pension.

Annuity contract is for 10 years

If you mother dies before 10 years, the family will be given the remaining money in her pension but if she dies after 10 years, there won't be money for the family. Read the contract well on the back of the annuity contract before you proceed.
Re: Afenifere Backs #endsars Protesters, Says Time For Restructuring Is Now by Scarrr: 3:05pm On Oct 19, 2020
DennisEche:
WATCH THE YORUBA MUSLIMS CASTIGATE HIM
bro no b dis time ...try use ur sense fr once atleast...pplwey no reach ur age dey protest ground undecided

3 Likes

Re: Afenifere Backs #endsars Protesters, Says Time For Restructuring Is Now by BruncleZuma: 3:07pm On Oct 19, 2020
Those who benefit from the disaster that is Nigeria will continue to fight against restructuring until it'll be too late.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afenifere Backs #endsars Protesters, Says Time For Restructuring Is Now by wink2015(m): 3:09pm On Oct 19, 2020
gregyboy:
The government is smarter than the people

They are very smart,

They released thugs to disprut the protest, this thug, are paid to cause various mayhems for the people to hate on the protesters and make them look bad,

While the government declare lockdown on secure issues

Then they finally bring soldiers to the street for protection

We are weak the battle is almost lost, the youth tried and they are not lazy

We need more voice, and more wisdom

Government could also have paid cult groups in edo to unleash violence to disrupt the protest, just by acting they are fighting themselves

Thugs are put on check point among the protesters to extort motorist, and breed negativity amongst supporters

While indirectly camouflaging with the protesters
To shout endsars and buhari must go

Thegovernmentmustgo....

#buharimustGo

DESPITE ALL THE CHALLENGES THAT YOU MENTIONED.

The protesting youth should be given a pat on the back they really tried and they have sent a message across to Nigeria political leaders and to world leaders that there is a limit that can be endured.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afenifere Backs #endsars Protesters, Says Time For Restructuring Is Now by Harrykn: 3:09pm On Oct 19, 2020
Mathantics:

The North don't want restructuring.
How will they live in luxury when the souths go their own way... They Bang the resources here, turn odogwu overnight
Re: Afenifere Backs #endsars Protesters, Says Time For Restructuring Is Now by Harrykn: 3:09pm On Oct 19, 2020
Mathantics:

How will they live in luxury when the souths go their own way... They Bang the resources here, turn odogwu overnight
Re: Afenifere Backs #endsars Protesters, Says Time For Restructuring Is Now by ensamy(m): 3:10pm On Oct 19, 2020
The problems in the defunked was that, it was still SARS elements from the south that was killing Thier own southerners. In all this no Northerner has been penciled down in these killings. E.g James Nwafor that masterminded the killings of many of his Igbo brothers in hundreds . sad sad shocked sad shocked and this all started in 2013 during Jonathan's regime and went unchecked. shocked sad shocked . Buhari is now the Christ that is carrying the cross of other people's sins. Especially PDP.
Re: Afenifere Backs #endsars Protesters, Says Time For Restructuring Is Now by AsiwajuNdigbo: 3:13pm On Oct 19, 2020
Mathantics:
I hope they won't change their tone when jihadists from the Sahel are released into the Nigerian streets.

You must think your saHELLians are only ones with guns and capacity for terror.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afenifere Backs #endsars Protesters, Says Time For Restructuring Is Now by mascot87(m): 3:14pm On Oct 19, 2020
sexylassie2:

What do the contract of the annuity says? From what i understood. I am sure, you want to collect her remaining pension.

Annuity contract is for 10 years

If you mother dies before 10 years, the family will be given the remaining money in her pension but if she dies after 10 years, there won't be money for the family. Read the contract well on the back of the annuity contract before you proceed.

Contract is 10 years and she just passed on after 5 years. Not like they say they will not pay but it's been almost three months that I started the process and they are yet to pay giving me excuses and taking me as a fool. I'm thinking of reporting them to Nigerian insurance commission and also exposing them on Twitter so that prospective clients may be aware

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afenifere Backs #endsars Protesters, Says Time For Restructuring Is Now by odunragbada: 3:15pm On Oct 19, 2020
Any army or police that kill any protester just get his name from his tag go to Facebook share for his wife or family and kill them to know how painful it is to kill fellow human being after all if Nigeria Is good is for everybody not for protesters alone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afenifere Backs #endsars Protesters, Says Time For Restructuring Is Now by Mathantics: 3:16pm On Oct 19, 2020
wizzakosh:
Which jihadists, we are ready.

The Jihadists the Nigerian soldiers could not stop

1 Share

Re: Afenifere Backs #endsars Protesters, Says Time For Restructuring Is Now by Dansul: 3:17pm On Oct 19, 2020
#Endsars.......✊✊
#End too much of salary for the politicians ..
United we stand divided we fall,
Now is the time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afenifere Backs #endsars Protesters, Says Time For Restructuring Is Now by ednut1(m): 3:17pm On Oct 19, 2020
same set of leaders will be in charge of the restructured country na
Re: Afenifere Backs #endsars Protesters, Says Time For Restructuring Is Now by slivertongue: 3:19pm On Oct 19, 2020
Nigerian youth whom it noted “have risen to say enough to the excesses of the Nigerian state symbolized by the crimes of SARS at this period in history.”
Re: Afenifere Backs #endsars Protesters, Says Time For Restructuring Is Now by slivertongue: 3:22pm On Oct 19, 2020
“No amount of threats and unleashing of violence will get these young people off demanding a better deal.
It is not helpful blackmailing the protesters instead of looking into their demands and establishing a better livable polity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afenifere Backs #endsars Protesters, Says Time For Restructuring Is Now by AkuOlisa: 3:22pm On Oct 19, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
gregyboy:
The government is smarter than the people

They are very smart,

They released thugs to disprut the protest, this thug, are paid to cause various mayhems for the people to hate on the protesters and make them look bad,

While the government declare lockdown on secure issues

Then they finally bring soldiers to the street for protection

We are weak the battle is almost lost, the youth tried and they are not lazy

Government could also have paid cult groups in edo to unleash violence to disrupt the protest, just by acting they are fighting themselves

Thugs are put on check point among the protesters to extort motorist, and breed negativity amongst supporters

While indirectly camouflaging with the protesters
To shout endsars and buhari must go

Thegovernmentmustgo....

#buharimustGo

Thank you.
This is what I have been saying since. the attack on the protesters did not weld the desired results, they decided to attack law enforcement agencies so as to discredit the protesters. By tomorrow operation crocodile smile to end the protests ones and for all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afenifere Backs #endsars Protesters, Says Time For Restructuring Is Now by Pharaoh4rin(m): 3:24pm On Oct 19, 2020
Mathantics:

If Nigeria is restructured,
Nigerian problem will start solving itself.

For obvious reasons

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afenifere Backs #endsars Protesters, Says Time For Restructuring Is Now by Angelfrost(m): 3:27pm On Oct 19, 2020
Omooba77:

Very Smart indeed!

That's not smartness... Even the dumbest among us can see through that nonsense!!!

Hard as it might be for some of you to get it, it is actually easier for the government to listen and implement the demands of the protesters!

The fact they are finding the demands difficult to abide shows they are truly corrupt and anti-people, and must be forcefully removed!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afenifere Backs #endsars Protesters, Says Time For Restructuring Is Now by SBM10: 3:29pm On Oct 19, 2020
Yes..it's about time we talk about restructuring.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afenifere Backs #endsars Protesters, Says Time For Restructuring Is Now by leisuretym: 3:29pm On Oct 19, 2020
the generation putting us in debt.

debtor generation! oyibo handed Nigeria to them, they looted, they wasted everything, they borrowed, they put us in debt and called us lazy

Monster you Made!

if dangoje want to sell petrol to Niger republic, he should build the railway to Niger republic by him self , we know the refinery belong to the northern oligarchy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afenifere Backs #endsars Protesters, Says Time For Restructuring Is Now by mobi99(m): 3:36pm On Oct 19, 2020
this is our youth agenda
let's keep sharing till it get to there table
1.Reform police personnel
2.Sack current security chiefs
3. Improve security
4. Full deregulation of the oil and gas sector to allow more investments for job creation
5. Immediate passage of PIB
6. Full deregulation of the power sector to allow investment capital flow to generate, transmit and distribute more power and create jobs
7. Should hands-off petroleum pricing to enable free-market determination of pricing
8. Close our northern borders to stop the free entry of Fulani herdsmen and bandits
9. Inclusive government for all tribes and regions of Nigeria with 50 percent youths in charge of governance
10. Allocate more funds to the education sector to provide better teaching tools and to pay better salaries to end ASUU strikes
11. Change our academic curriculum to reflect modern-day realities
12. All politicians should be placed on minimum wage to attract genuine public servants
13. Migrate to 100 per cent electoral reforms with electronic voting tied to our BVN and GSM
14. Return Nigeria to regional governance structure or restructure the country and embrace true federalism. States autonomy must be paramount.
15. Disband the bi-cameral legislature and adopt uni-cameral
16. Immediately reform Nigeria Police Force and let every state or region create its own police service
17. No more budget for running private affairs of elected and appointed public servants
18. Enthrone university education as a minimum qualification for public office holders at all levels of government from the president to local government and ward chairpersons
19. Strip ex-governors and all elected and appointed public servants of all benefits after office.
20. Increase salaries of our doctors, nurses, teachers, police, military officers, and civil servants
21. Government should hands-off ownership and management of businesses at all levels.
22. Name and shame looters and make criminal offenders, and looters face trial in their home states and villages to shame them and their families
23. Stop foreign medical trips for public servants. Let them be treated here in Nigeria. When last did you hear an American President or a British Prime Minister visit Nigeria for medical tourism?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Should Sack Aisha Alhassan, Ministers Disloyal To Him - Mohammed Danlami / Godsday Orubebe Dumps PDP Over Norther Candidate And President / Leaders Of International Election Observer Groups Arrive Nigeria - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.