Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,147 members, 7,953,535 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:20 PM

MOPOL Kills Endsars Protester In Useh, Benin - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MOPOL Kills Endsars Protester In Useh, Benin (1789 Views)

Nigerian Army Arrest Officer Who Gunned Down 16-Year-Old Protester In Kaduna / Security Operatives Kill Teenage Protester In Zaria / Policeman Captured Gunning Down Protester In Bauchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MOPOL Kills Endsars Protester In Useh, Benin by freshkpomo(m): 2:16pm On Oct 19, 2020
I just called a friend now to inform him of the curfew only for him to tell Me this. " na today them start Useh protest o, police come them nor do anything, but when these Hausa mopol come, them shoot one boy kill am, them nor stop o, them still shoot other two again."

I asked where he was, he told me he was at home now that the Hausa mopol are angry coz the protesters were saying their brother"Buhari" must go.

This is a called I just receive a while ago from a friend living in that area.
Re: MOPOL Kills Endsars Protester In Useh, Benin by freshkpomo(m): 2:19pm On Oct 19, 2020
freshkpomo:
I just called a friend now to inform him of the curfew only for him to tell Me this. " na today them start okhokhugbo protest o, police come them nor do anything, but when these Hausa mopol come, them shoot one boy kill am, them nor stop o, them still shoot other two again."

I asked where he was, he told me he was at home now that the Hausa mopol are angry coz the protesters were saying their brother"Buhari" must go.

This is a called I just receive a while ago from a friend living in that area.

Cc mynd44 Seun lalasticlala Dominique

Still in Benin, was informed a car ram into protesters at around upper area yesterday and someone also died from that event.

People are dying, let's slow down a bit, the government is seeking an avenue to kill more.

#NYM
Re: MOPOL Kills Endsars Protester In Useh, Benin by Brandonx(m): 2:27pm On Oct 19, 2020
Okhokhugbo is a very remote area in Benin so what are they (mopol) doing there?
Re: MOPOL Kills Endsars Protester In Useh, Benin by Brandstudio01: 2:27pm On Oct 19, 2020
Hnnm
We are getting there. And God forbid this turn to something else

1 Like

Re: MOPOL Kills Endsars Protester In Useh, Benin by freshkpomo(m): 2:32pm On Oct 19, 2020
Brandonx:
Okhokhugbo is a very remote area in Benin so what are they (mopol) doing there?

You know the area wella, you know mopol5 at Ogida barrack is close to them there.
Re: MOPOL Kills Endsars Protester In Useh, Benin by Harrykn: 2:42pm On Oct 19, 2020
ANOTHER BANGER
Re: MOPOL Kills Endsars Protester In Useh, Benin by Toks2008(m): 2:51pm On Oct 19, 2020

Re: MOPOL Kills Endsars Protester In Useh, Benin by freshkpomo(m): 3:02pm On Oct 19, 2020
Re: MOPOL Kills Endsars Protester In Useh, Benin by freshkpomo(m): 3:40pm On Oct 19, 2020
I got the full update now, the protesters were at faults sort of, they where challenging the police then the mobile police came and shot in their midst, two got hit in their stomach, one on his are and another on his leg. Majority of the crowd left and a few stubborn ones stayed behind leading to another disagreement and the mopol shot another two protesters bringing the total to 6.

According to my friend, some died but he is not sure of the numbers that died, but the crowd according to him was very massive. He actually lied earlier that he was at home, he actually went for the protest.

Abeg make our youths use their head o, it's time to calm down... 2023 we will all come out to vote a youth.

Mynd44, Seun, lalasticlala.
Re: MOPOL Kills Endsars Protester In Useh, Benin by Afamed: 3:44pm On Oct 19, 2020
freshkpomo:
I got the full update now, the protesters were at faults sort of, they where challenging the police then the mobile police came and shot in their midst, two got hit in their stomach, one on his are and another on his leg. Majority of the crowd left and a few stubborn ones stayed behind leading to another disagreement and the mopol shot another two protesters bringing the total to 6.

According to my friend, some died but he is not sure of the numbers that died, but the crowd according to him was very massive. He actually lied earlier that he was at home, he actually went for the protest.

Abeg make our youths use their head o, it's time to calm down... 2023 we will all come out to vote a youth.

Mynd44, Seun, lalasticlala.
Go and meet your friend to give you another lies again. Your friend that lied he was at home and later said he was at protest centre is not to be taken serious
This one is dead on arrival

3 Likes

Re: MOPOL Kills Endsars Protester In Useh, Benin by freshkpomo(m): 3:50pm On Oct 19, 2020
Afamed:

Go and meet your friend to give you another lies again. Your friend that lied he was at home and later said he was at protest centre is not to be taken serious
This one is dead on arrival

I wanted to say something harsh to you but just realised you are not worth it.. . If you feel whatever I typed up there are lies,its very simple come up with truth which is the opposite of lie....

Your brain did not tell you no one gets paid to create threads.... I just want my people safe and out of trouble, if this is my little way of helping achieve that, so be it.

2 Likes

Re: MOPOL Kills Endsars Protester In Useh, Benin by HAccord: 3:50pm On Oct 19, 2020
Buhari killing innocent youths with reckless abandon.

2 Likes

Re: MOPOL Kills Endsars Protester In Useh, Benin by freshkpomo(m): 4:50pm On Oct 19, 2020
Benin City is a blessed land, just a few minutes after 4pm it started to rain and the rain kinda sent so many protesters away who would have crashed with the police. There is also a few gun shots in some area in sapele road, don't know who is shooting who yet.

Youths please go home, we can only fight this course by staying alive...

Cc slawomir
Re: MOPOL Kills Endsars Protester In Useh, Benin by majemuoluwa45075: 5:09pm On Oct 19, 2020
Re: MOPOL Kills Endsars Protester In Useh, Benin by freshkpomo(m): 5:12pm On Oct 19, 2020
Someone died in upper mission today, fell from a vehicle that was gyration, hitting his head on the ground.

Another one was hit by a vehicle of a fellow protester at Aduwawa.

According to sources, those who went for the jailbreak were not protesters and same set of people have started breaking shops.

Reporting from Benin.
Re: MOPOL Kills Endsars Protester In Useh, Benin by freshkpomo(m): 6:52pm On Oct 19, 2020
Soldier men a while ago dispatched some protesters and sellers at upper mission axis. 1 person was also killed at new Benin(dont know the killer yet), another was killed at upper by soldiers, according to reports Tue guy tried attacking the soldier man with a battle axe and which prompted the soldier man to shoot to see how though the guy is, but my guy could not make it.

I spoke with some protesters today and I tried to tell them to slow down a bit and do the stuff without violence. Below is the reply I got.

" We dey die for cultism when nor dey benefit us, not to talk of this matter when concern us? Bros nor dey talk that thing again o, we ready die for our right, we want fresh blood, Bleep PDP and APC".

Lastly, the jail break was for real, some people did really cart away with guns, the crowd was massive and the police were powerless in the situation.

#NYM
Re: MOPOL Kills Endsars Protester In Useh, Benin by freshkpomo(m): 6:56pm On Oct 19, 2020
HAccord:

majemuoluwa45075:

Buhari is not to blame at all, he only contributed his quota. I took a good look at the names of the killer cops and I found out that a majority of them had southern names. Secondly what happened to our Governors, reps, senators and others? Can't they speak up when such evil are been planned or are they trying to pretend they don't know when some of these orders are given? Let's not but the blame on Buhari alone cos it cuts across board.

#NYM

1 Like

Re: MOPOL Kills Endsars Protester In Useh, Benin by freshkpomo(m): 5:04pm On Oct 20, 2020
New Benin on fire, some just got shot( according to eye witness a soldier man shot someone a while ago)

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Woman Begs IPOB To Stop Killing Non Believers In New Video / Sen Kalu's Massive Road Constructions In Abia North Reaches Itumbuzor (photos) / Nobody Can Dispute Presidency Going To Southeast In 2023 – Prof Akin Osuntokun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.