Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,568 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

NYSC POP Cake For Edet Edem Akpan - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC POP Cake For Edet Edem Akpan (511 Views)

Amazing New NYSC POP Memes (Photos) / Nysc Pop Date For Batch C 2018 Extended By A Month / NYSC POP: Don't Lose Faith (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NYSC POP Cake For Edet Edem Akpan by edet19892015(m): 2:46pm On Oct 19, 2020
FAREWELL MESSAGE FROM EX CORPS MEMBER AND IMMEDIATE PAST PRESIDENT OF CTE CDS GROUP IDAH KOGI STATE.

Protocol,

Everything that has a beginning often has an end, on Thursday 15th of October 2020 mark the victorious end to my service to our beloved country Nigeria and also my tenure ends as the President of Culture, Leisure and Tourism Education Community Development Service Group Idah Local Government Area of Kogi State.

I am very grateful to God Almighty, who has seen me through out this period, from camp to my local government area of primary assignment, may His name be highly exalted,
I also appreciate my family and friends for their care, love and support. Thank you so very much.

As a graduate of sociology and anthropology the only CDS group suitable for me is CTE that was why I fought for it, when I was assigned to Anti-Drugs CDS group, I thank our then CLO and member of CTE Mr. Damilare for yielding to my request and reassigned me to CTE CDS, my joy knows no bounds. I deeply appreciate the sweet unionism I enjoyed from you from the first day to the last day.

I will not fail to appreciate our past presidents Mr. Segun Amure and Mr. James Oreye for their resilience efforts in making sure our CDS group moves. Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to led this great CDS group.

With joy and gratitude I appreciate Corps member Blessing Nkereuwem my vice president she has been my backbone from the first day to the last day, she is so good and so innovative,
God will bless you and lead you to higher places. If I want to pour encomium on you this space will not contain, I want you to know that I truly appreciate your support. Thank you.

The pandemic has really interrupted my agenda for our CDS group which I believe strongly that the posterity of our CDS group will accomplish them. and in no particular order our posterity should make sure that they organize the following: Corper's cultural day, corper's walk out, Visit to the Attah's palace, CTE signboard, CTE hangout, CTE interschool debate and sensitization.

To God be the glory, I have been able to secure two new benches, flex banner and chain with padlock for our CDS group. It is worth of note that I have been able to make our LGI and acting ZI to keep CTE CDS group because he wanted to collapse all the CDS groups to four since corps members are not much, he told me because of you, I will retain Culture, Leisure and Tourism Education CDS group.

I will like to appreciate Mr. Dansala and Finidi for their last minute support thank you very much and to everyone who supported me in one way or the other.

Let me crave your indulgent, on the POP day, I hands our CDS group over to Corps member Charles Inah with the state code KG/20A/0170, it would have been my vice president but CLO informed me that since 2019 batch C stream 2 are passing out on the 29th of October 2020 that it is pertinent to hand over to 2020 Batch A stream 1. To our new president thank you for presenting the award to me please do well to address us soon, we are here to back you up and put you through. Thank you!

In conclusion, my heart is over whelm with joy because I was privilege to serve my beloved country Nigeria and may the good God grant us all our hearts desires and we will be gainfully employed according to our diverse fields. Amen.

Ex Corps Member Akpan, Edet Edem (Elite)

(1) (Reply)

. / NYSC And COREN Agreed To Stop Posting Of Engineers To Secondary Schools / Nysc State Of Choice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.