Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Pre-ejaculatory Fluid, Or “pre-cum Leak Men Is It Normal - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pre-ejaculatory Fluid, Or “pre-cum Leak Men Is It Normal (679 Views)

Pre Cum : Beware, You Can Get Pregnant (18+ only) / Ejaculatory Dysfunction May Be Caused By Urethritis / See How My Wrist Looks Like 5 Months After Wrist Fracture, Is It Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre-ejaculatory Fluid, Or “pre-cum Leak Men Is It Normal by EndBuhariNow(m): 3:49pm On Oct 19, 2020
What might be the cause of pre cum fluid in men even when the person is not having any sign of sexual transmitting disease (STD)... A friend treated STD last 2years with ceftriaxone injection and Azithromycin tablet after herbal medicine failed to cure him, after 7 months he had unprotected sex again with same girl and had same sign of STD which he used same treatment and it disappeared.... Earlier last he noticed pre cum fluid gushing out of his penis when excreting at-times it's watery , at-times thick in block... But he's not having any sign of STD , Infact his gf had a child for him last year, Currently he's not in the country since September last year and he haven't had sex since that time till now due to nature of his job (sailor= always on high sea).. he told me this pre-cum is not constant and he's not having any sign of STD but it always appears when excreting, doctors in the house is this normal or a sign of untreated disease, your advices are highly needed
Re: Pre-ejaculatory Fluid, Or “pre-cum Leak Men Is It Normal by captainking(m): 8:24pm On Oct 19, 2020
EndBuhariNow:
What might be the cause of pre cum fluid in men even when the person is not having any sign of sexual transmitting disease (STD)... A friend treated STD last 2years with ceftriaxone injection and Azithromycin tablet after herbal medicine failed to cure him, after 7 months he had unprotected sex again with same girl and had same sign of STD which he used same treatment and it disappeared.... Earlier last he noticed pre cum fluid gushing out of his penis when excreting at-times it's watery , at-times thick in block... But he's not having any sign of STD , Infact his gf had a child for him last year, Currently he's not in the country since September last year and he haven't had sex since that time till now due to nature of his job (sailor= always on high sea).. he told me this pre-cum is not constant and he's not having any sign of STD but it always appears when excreting, doctors in the house is this normal or a sign of untreated disease, your advices are highly needed
Am not a doctor but pre cum only happens for men when they are aroused..anything apart from that ain't normal
Re: Pre-ejaculatory Fluid, Or “pre-cum Leak Men Is It Normal by Jimbadly: 8:41pm On Oct 19, 2020
EndBuhariNow:

I'm simply gobsmacked by the fact that you know these details about 'your friend'. Hmmmmm.

In any case, precum only happens at the moment of arousal when the penis is fully erect. Any other excretion from the penis when it's not aroused is not precum and could be as a result of infection.

1 Like

Re: Pre-ejaculatory Fluid, Or “pre-cum Leak Men Is It Normal by EndBuhariNow(m): 9:16pm On Oct 19, 2020
Jimbadly:

I'm simply gobsmacked by the fact that you know these details about 'your friend'. Hmmmmm.

In any case, precum only happens at the moment of arousal when the penis is fully erect. Any other excretion from the penis when it's not aroused is not precum and could be as a result of infection.
tnx for ur advise... according to him, he said it only happens when toileting, it's thick at-times and whitish apart from that he's not feeling any other pain like uriner difficulties or itching , could this be lack of constant sex
Re: Pre-ejaculatory Fluid, Or “pre-cum Leak Men Is It Normal by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 19, 2020
It’s not normal, it means you’ve caught an STI/D and soon your dick will secede from your body tongue

It will secede bro
Re: Pre-ejaculatory Fluid, Or “pre-cum Leak Men Is It Normal by Jimbadly: 9:26pm On Oct 19, 2020
EndBuhariNow:
tnx for ur advise... according to him, he said it only happens when toileting, it's thick at-times and whitish apart from that he's not feeling any other pain like uriner difficulties or itching , could this be lack of constant sex

He can only find out if he goes to see a doctor, preferably a urologist to examine him and recommend the most suitable test to rule out any case of urinary tract infection.

Moreover, to the best of my knowledge precum is not usually thick and whitish. A doctor is in the best position to explain.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is HIV Self Testing Kit And How Effect Is It. / Life Without Stress / Please I Need Your Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.