Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

President Buhari Mistaken ENDSARS PROTEST To Covid 19 Rally - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Mistaken ENDSARS PROTEST To Covid 19 Rally (888 Views)

Hausa Artisans Mistaken For Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti - Police / Ize-Iyamu Acid: Oshiomhole Must Have Mistaken Me For Another Dean – Sagay / Atiku Media Organization Accuses APC Of Planning Protest To Return Atiku To Amer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Mistaken ENDSARS PROTEST To Covid 19 Rally by SharpmindsAC: 4:59pm On Oct 19, 2020
I can promise Nigerians that President Muhamadu Buhari doesn't understand all these protests. At best, he may even think they are about Covid-one-19.
#SoroSokeWerey #EndNigeriaNow #RevolutionNow

1 Share

Re: President Buhari Mistaken ENDSARS PROTEST To Covid 19 Rally by SalamRushdie: 5:03pm On Oct 19, 2020
This is the tweet that probably cost Dadiyata his freedom
Re: President Buhari Mistaken ENDSARS PROTEST To Covid 19 Rally by Kestolove(m): 5:03pm On Oct 19, 2020
Buhari is a disaster
Re: President Buhari Mistaken ENDSARS PROTEST To Covid 19 Rally by slivertongue: 5:10pm On Oct 19, 2020
hmmm
Re: President Buhari Mistaken ENDSARS PROTEST To Covid 19 Rally by MajesticKris: 5:15pm On Oct 19, 2020
BUHARI is A curse on Humanity grin
Re: President Buhari Mistaken ENDSARS PROTEST To Covid 19 Rally by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 19, 2020
MajesticKris:
BUHARI is A curse on Humanity grin
Am telling you, imagine not fit for whatapp group admin. grin grin
Re: President Buhari Mistaken ENDSARS PROTEST To Covid 19 Rally by EzzyCarter: 5:43pm On Oct 19, 2020
gaius01:

Am telling you, imagine not fit for whatapp group admin. grin grin

Lmao. The thing shock me

Re: President Buhari Mistaken ENDSARS PROTEST To Covid 19 Rally by DasaintHope(m): 6:07pm On Oct 19, 2020
SalamRushdie:
This is the tweet that probably cost Dadiyata his life
He's dead?
Re: President Buhari Mistaken ENDSARS PROTEST To Covid 19 Rally by SalamRushdie: 6:08pm On Oct 19, 2020
DasaintHope:

He's dead?

I said probably ...he has been missing for toooo long na without any trace or even proof of life
Re: President Buhari Mistaken ENDSARS PROTEST To Covid 19 Rally by obiekunie2: 6:09pm On Oct 19, 2020
SalamRushdie:
This is the tweet that probably cost Dadiyata his life

CORRECTED.

THIS TWEET COST THE YOUNG MAN HIS LIFE.

BUBU SENT HIS MURDER SQUAD AFTER THE GUY AND THEY KIDNAPPED AND TORTURED HIM TO DEATH.

THE GRIEVOUS MURDERS OF THESE ADMINISTRATION WHEN REVEALED WILL MAKE IDI-AMIN DADA LOOK LIKE A SAINT!

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/375537-nigerian-critic-dadiyata-remains-missing-six-months-after-disappearance.html

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Mistaken ENDSARS PROTEST To Covid 19 Rally by DasaintHope(m): 6:31pm On Oct 19, 2020
SalamRushdie:

I said probably ...he has been missing for toooo long na without any trace or even proof of life
SARS don't hold am... This country is a shithole.
Re: President Buhari Mistaken ENDSARS PROTEST To Covid 19 Rally by oluwemimo35349: 9:12pm On Oct 19, 2020
I can promise Nigerians that President Muhamadu Buhari doesn't understand all these protests. At best, he may even think they are about Covid-one-19.#SoroSokeWerey #EndNigeriaNow #RevolutionNow

(1) (Reply)

Sadiya Umar Farouq Weeps As Pantami, 'disgraces' Her At FEC Meeting / Advise To Sacked Ipob Officers In UK On What To Do With Ipob Account / Moment APC National Leader Tinubu Collapsed At An Event In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.