Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,536 members, 7,823,336 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

In The Most Simple And Basic Terms, What Is Meant By Restructuring Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In The Most Simple And Basic Terms, What Is Meant By Restructuring Nigeria. (1419 Views)

Heavy Deployment Of Army to Anambra Is Meant To Reassure Voters – IGP / Restructuring Nigeria Doesn’t Depend On North, Anybody ― PANDEF / Positive Things Restructuring Nigeria Will Bring! - Foreign Diplomat Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

In The Most Simple And Basic Terms, What Is Meant By Restructuring Nigeria. by Blackmiserable(m): 5:05pm On Oct 19, 2020
I am clueless as to how restructuring this country would help matters.

By restructuring, are you saying Nigeria is made to separate to 5, 6 or 7 countries?

The 36 states would be defunct and a new partitioning would exist?

If yes, how many states do you envision?

Or, the system of government currently practiced in addition to the states and allocation would be changed.

Afenifere is talking of restructuring this country but I don't understand how it helps the Yoruba people. They no get oil.

Igbos are shouting restructure but the same fate awaits them. No oil.

How exactly is a restructured Nigeria a big disadvantage to the north and would you kindly explain like I'm 5 years old, the whole restructure brouhaha?

People just like to shout restructure but have no idea what they are talking about.

2 Likes

Re: In The Most Simple And Basic Terms, What Is Meant By Restructuring Nigeria. by tensazangetsu20(m): 5:08pm On Oct 19, 2020
And you think you need oil to be a successful country. Nigeria with its oil is not even a trillion dollar economy. That's what we need for our population size.

1 Like

Re: In The Most Simple And Basic Terms, What Is Meant By Restructuring Nigeria. by psucc(m): 5:27pm On Oct 19, 2020
Let's hope you mean it.

According to our Constitution, Nigeria is a federal state. Meaning, it is made up of units that are being united. Thus, by that, each federating unit ought to have a certain level of authority in the management of resources at her territory while paying tribute to the central government, this time, the Federal Government.

2. The Federal Government would only be in control of the Armed Forces, Int'l (External) Affairs, etc.

3. That rather than the FG sharing allocations to the federating states as presently practiced, the reverse would hold.

4. Each state will not wait for others or best be dragged by others. That is, rather than the present practice where most states rely on the central government for funds, they would rather explore measures to generate and grow their IGR.

5. Thus, they will explore areas of their advantage such that those with vast Agricultural land can boost agriculture and end from same while those with mineral deposits, will also earned revenue from it. just as Zamfara is currently managing the gold deposit in her territory.

2 Likes

Re: In The Most Simple And Basic Terms, What Is Meant By Restructuring Nigeria. by BonaMagnate(m): 5:28pm On Oct 19, 2020
That's the problem. An average youth still believes crude oil is the only criterion for a nation to be successful.

But researchers have found that people bring out their best mostly in a period of scarcity that abundance.

Luckily, in the case of Nigeria, there's virtually no region that is totally disadvantaged in terms of natural resources.

But those potentials, would never be harnessed effectively and judiciously, for the benefit of the people and progress of the country, should this status quo remain.

In fact there are many other potential economic opportunities in the country, far better than selling your crude oil, to be processed by foreigners and sold back to you.

Change the status quo, allow justice and fairness to all the regions, and see the real Nigeria.

Additionally, restructuring is an important step, having competent hands occupy sensitive positions, is the catalyst that will facilitate the real benefits of the restructuring.

3 Likes

Re: In The Most Simple And Basic Terms, What Is Meant By Restructuring Nigeria. by Blackmiserable(m): 5:28pm On Oct 19, 2020
tensazangetsu20:
And you think you need oil to be a successful country. Nigeria with its oil is not even a trillion dollar economy. That's what we need for our population size.

So you can just assume you're talking to a 5 year old. Uncle, some Nairalanders are screaming restructure, what exactly do they mean?

2 Likes

Re: In The Most Simple And Basic Terms, What Is Meant By Restructuring Nigeria. by tensazangetsu20(m): 5:29pm On Oct 19, 2020
Blackmiserable:

So you can just assume you're talking to a 5 year old. Uncle, some Nairalanders are screaming restructure, what exactly do they mean?
Return Nigeria to how it was before the unitary system of government brought by aguiyi ironsi.
Re: In The Most Simple And Basic Terms, What Is Meant By Restructuring Nigeria. by Guestlander: 5:38pm On Oct 19, 2020
Dubious questions. Look no further than the constitution Nigeria got at independence. If you are not fully satisfied check out other federal constitutions like the Canadian or the Australian constitution. It is like driving a keke Napep and asking what is the difference between it and a Ferrari.

1 Like

Re: In The Most Simple And Basic Terms, What Is Meant By Restructuring Nigeria. by IGBOSON1: 5:39pm On Oct 19, 2020
tensazangetsu20:

People like the OP and Buhari are unimaginative, visionless, and can’t think outside the box! It’s all about oyel-oyel-oyel for them, and if the price of oyel goes down then they’re exposed for the clueless individuals they are! Imagine Nigeria in the 21st century being led by this lot! Any wonder we’re where we are today!?

‘Igbo no get oyel.....Igbo no get oyel’! Yet the little one we have, they’re thieving!

In simple terms, RESTRUCTURING means everyone (state or region) should answer their papa name! Only crafty individuals trying to buy time for themselves will claim not to understand this!
Re: In The Most Simple And Basic Terms, What Is Meant By Restructuring Nigeria. by Blackmiserable(m): 5:41pm On Oct 19, 2020
psucc:
Let's hope you mean it.

According to our Constitution, Nigeria is a federal state. Meaning, it is made up of units that are being united. Thus, by that, each federating unit ought to have a certain level of authority in the management of resources at her territory while paying tribute to the central government, this time, the Federal Government.

2. The Federal Government would only be in control of the Armed Forces, Int'l (External) Affairs, etc.

3. That rather than the FG sharing allocations to the federating states as presently practiced, the reverse would hold.

4. Each state will not wait for others or best be dragged by others. That is, rather than the present practice where most states rely on the central government for funds, they would rather explore measures to generate and grow their IGR.

5. Thus, they will explore areas of their advantage such that those with vast Agricultural land can boost agriculture and end from same while those with mineral deposits, will also earned revenue from it. just as Zamfara is currently managing the gold deposit in her territory.

I like your points. Very sound, I must admit.

Your first point, the smaller units should be stronger, autonomous and independent, even higher than the FG since point 2 is valid?

The third point is hot, but have you looked at the IGR released very very very very carefully?

Most states barely generate enough. Barely. Nothing is keeping them from doing so though and even Lagos State is able to pull that weight because of the FG's multiple investments in that state. But then again, states get allocations based on the revenue they generate so I don't see the problem.

The fourth point is not very valid. If you can raise money, then you're free to do whatever you want with it. Correct me if I'm wrong, but if Gov Wike decides to provide uninterrupted power supply for Riverians by borrowing funds from China to setup a power plant, who could stop him? No state is dragging any other state bro.

On the 5th point, they have not explored those areas because in a sense there's nothing to explore. All the have explored is still not enough to meet their needs and restructuring would not create any urgency. And even if it does, the result is the same

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In The Most Simple And Basic Terms, What Is Meant By Restructuring Nigeria. by Blackmiserable(m): 5:46pm On Oct 19, 2020
IGBOSON1:

People like the OP and Buhari are unimaginative, visionless, and can’t think outside the box! It’s all about oyel-oyel-oyel for them, and if the price of oyel goes down then they’re exposed for the clueless individuals they are! Imagine Nigeria in the 21st century being led by this lot! Any wonder we’re where we are today!?

Igbo no get oyel.....Igbo no get oyel! Yet the little one we have, they’re thieving!

In simple terms, RESTRUCTURING means everyone (state or region) should answer their papa name! Only crafty individuals trying to buy time for themselves will claim not to understand this!

So your own definition is different from the others. Restructuring is dissolution to you. I think that make sense, but restructuring is not dissolution.

1 Like

Re: In The Most Simple And Basic Terms, What Is Meant By Restructuring Nigeria. by IGBOSON1: 5:48pm On Oct 19, 2020
Blackmiserable:

So your own definition is different from the others. Restructuring is dissolution to you. I think that make sense, but restructuring is not dissolution.

What are you on about!?
Re: In The Most Simple And Basic Terms, What Is Meant By Restructuring Nigeria. by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 19, 2020
Blackmiserable:

By restructuring, are you saying Nigeria is made to separate to 5, 6 or 7 countries?

Or, the system of government currently practiced in addition to the states and allocation would be changed.

Afenifere is talking of restructuring this country but I don't understand how it helps the Yoruba people. They no get oil.

How exactly is a restructured Nigeria a big disadvantage to the north and would you kindly explain like I'm 5 years old, the whole restructure brouhaha?

People just like to shout restructure but have no idea what they are talking about.
Nigeria is made up different groups of people many nations

We are growing at different rate ...and and the least educated is is rulling

Restructuring is simple let each nation control their destiny grow at their own pace , ....live the way they want it ,survive based on what they earn simple

All yorubas both in kwara and kogi be under same region ...all igbos both the ones in south south that accept they are igbos under one region

South south can prefer to come together or some part join igbos or yorubas ...in a special agreement ...simple

Manage your resource simple as that

Is that too hard to understand

3 Likes

Re: In The Most Simple And Basic Terms, What Is Meant By Restructuring Nigeria. by Blackmiserable(m): 5:53pm On Oct 19, 2020
IGBOSON1:

Igbo no get oyel.....Igbo no get oyel! Yet the little one we have, they’re thieving!

You are talking ignorantly. What does Nigeria manufacture that sells? Nothing. Even if we manufacture anything, it would barely scrape the surface. Tell me how a restructured Nigeria would help many states to be independent.

How bros.

Look at Lagos IGR and the second runner up, Rivers, the latter is almost a third of the first and how do they generate their IGR. OYEL.

Then Delta state. Then we have a worrisome trend of extremely poor performance. If there is something that would better individual states, why haven't they found it? Would a restructured Nigeria be any good?

The truth is, if Nigeria is restructed, barely 5 states would do well. All the others would suffer terribly. The IGR is a good pointer and don't get started about how necessities is the mother of invention.

1 Like

Re: In The Most Simple And Basic Terms, What Is Meant By Restructuring Nigeria. by Blackmiserable(m): 5:58pm On Oct 19, 2020
Igbochief001:

Nigeria is made up different groups of people many nations

We are growing at different rate ...and and the least educated is is rulling

Restructuring is simple let each nation control their destiny grow at their own pace , ....live the way they want it ,survive based on what they earn simple

All yorubas both in kwara and kogi be under same region ...all igbos both the ones in south south that accept they are igbos under one region

South south can prefer to come together or some part join igbos or yorubas ...in a special agreement ...simple

Manage your resource simple as that

Is that too hard to understand

There is no resources to manage bro. If you travel to Kaduna City, it is no different from Owerri or Abeokuta or Ilorin or Gusau. It is only some parts of Lagos and Port Harcout and Abuja that is a bit different. Most parts of Nigeria are basically stuck at the same level with the same levels of resources. If this one has only Orange, Garden egg and banana, then this one has only rice, beans and maize.

2 Likes

Re: In The Most Simple And Basic Terms, What Is Meant By Restructuring Nigeria. by IGBOSON1: 5:59pm On Oct 19, 2020
Blackmiserable:

You are talking ignorantly. What does Nigeria manufacture that sells? Nothing. Even if we manufacture anything, it would barely scrape the surface. Tell me how a restructured Nigeria would help anyone. Look at Lagos IGR and the second runner up, Rivers, the latter is almost a third of the first and how do they generate their IGR. OYEL.

Then Delta state. Then we have a worrisome trend of extremely poor performance. If there is something that would better individual states, why haven't they found it? Would a restructured Nigeria be any good?

The truth is, if Nigeria is restructed, barely 5 states would do well. All the others would suffer terribly. The IGR is a good pointer and don't get started about how necessities is the mother of invention.

You have an oversimplified way of viewing things! You don’t seem to be capable of deep analysis....it’s either BLACK or WHITE with you!
Re: In The Most Simple And Basic Terms, What Is Meant By Restructuring Nigeria. by Guestlander: 6:06pm On Oct 19, 2020
Blackmiserable:

I like your points. Very sound, I must admit.

Your first point, the smaller units should be stronger, autonomous and independent, even higher than the FG since point 2 is valid?

The third point is hot, but have you looked at the IGR released very very very very carefully?

Most states barely generate enough. Barely. Nothing is keeping them from doing so though and even Lagos State is able to pull that weight because of the FG's multiple investments in that state. But then again, states get allocations based on the revenue they generate so I don't see the problem.

The fourth point is not very valid. If you can raise money, then you're free to do whatever you want with it. Correct me if I'm wrong, but if Gov Wike decides to provide uninterrupted power supply for Riverians by borrowing funds from China to setup a power plant, who could stop him? No state is dragging any other state bro.

On the 5th point, they have not explored those areas because in a sense there's nothing to explore. All the have explored is still not enough to meet their needs and restructuring would not create any urgency. And even if it does, the result is the same

Tinubu tried to set up independent power plants for Lagos state like your governor Wike's analogy, go and find out what happened to that effort. It was frustrated by the Federal government.
So, if you borrow money maybe you can do anything you want with it in other places but unfortunately not in Nigeria under our warped federalism.

2 Likes

Re: In The Most Simple And Basic Terms, What Is Meant By Restructuring Nigeria. by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 19, 2020
Blackmiserable:

There is no resources to manage bro. If you travel to Kaduna City, it is no different from Owerri or Abeokuta or Ilorin or Gusau. It is only some parts of Lagos and Port Harcout and Abuja that is a bit different. Most parts of Nigeria are basically stuck at the same level with the same levels of resources. If this one has only Orange, Garden egg and banana, then this one has only rice, beans and maize.
Japan had no resources ...u are myopic in thinking that's why u think so

Imo state has lots of gas , even aside that ...there is hotels they have night life's which is a major attraction to people ....if all hotel booking is charged 15% tax , all drinks sold above#500 is charged 15% tax ...food same ..this can raise billions ...all business can be registered and tax accordingly .. people would be willing to pay because it's their state .......this alone from my calculations can raise 300 billion a year

Imo state has one of the largest gas reserve in Nigeria , they can build more power plants ...sale the excess power to other states that doesn't have power

States can build ict hubs for people to come and invest ...

Never even talk of service based sectors , agriculture ...imo can be the biggest pig exporter in africa , biggest poultry producers in Nigeria

Every state is viable ...na just if u smart enough

I can't pay tax now they can use to fight Boko Haram
A
There is no state in Nigeria I can't raise their igr to 1 trillion a year after 8 years ... absolutely none

2 Likes

Re: In The Most Simple And Basic Terms, What Is Meant By Restructuring Nigeria. by Blackmiserable(m): 6:11pm On Oct 19, 2020
Guestlander:

Tinubu tried to set up independent power plants for Lagos state like your governor Wike's analogy, go and find out what happened to that effort. It was frustrated by the Federal government.
So, if you borrow money maybe you can do anything you want with it in other places but unfortunately not in Nigeria under our warped federalism.
In that case, the country needs restructuring. Kilode.

1 Like

Re: In The Most Simple And Basic Terms, What Is Meant By Restructuring Nigeria. by Guestlander: 6:12pm On Oct 19, 2020
Blackmiserable:

In that case, the country needs restructuring. Kilode.

Simple. Why then are you confused about it? That is just one case, I can list 50 more where Nigeria is a federal state in name only.
Re: In The Most Simple And Basic Terms, What Is Meant By Restructuring Nigeria. by Blackmiserable(m): 6:16pm On Oct 19, 2020
Guestlander:

Simple. Why then are you confused about it? That is just one case, I can list 50 more where Nigeria is a federal state in name only.

I'm not confused about it. I just don't buy bandwagon mentality.

If individual states would be prevented from bettering the lives of residents, then a restructuring is inevitable and necessary.
Re: In The Most Simple And Basic Terms, What Is Meant By Restructuring Nigeria. by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 19, 2020
The problem with restructuring in Nigeria is that it ends up being all about who controls the oil.

From the view of the South, the North gets too much of the oil money....and as a result neglects its own resources to eat the Southern resources.....so Nigeria must be restructrued in a way that the South gets more of the oil money while the North gets rich on 'aagrcultue' like the good old days.(forgetting that the guaaranteed markets we had for agric in the 1960's are gone long time ago)

The North thinks the South is benefiting at their expense, and as such there has to be a 'fairer sharing arrangement' (foorgetting that the oil money, even if it was given only to the SS is not enough, even for one region)

Either way, both sides should learn that there is no national cake, should raise taxes, and should stop running socialist welfare states . Nigeria should cut subsides in power and in oil so that investment can flow leading to more jobs and more power stations and refinereis,meaning more jobs.

In twenty years time, we would be in a position to restructure witout ffighting...even split up easily self.

1 Like

Re: In The Most Simple And Basic Terms, What Is Meant By Restructuring Nigeria. by Goodmarlian: 6:18pm On Oct 19, 2020
How about other countries in Africa that do not have oil and mineral resources,does South Africa and Ghana have oil..

Op don't decieve yourself if Nigeria is not restructured in 5 years time forget it ,we break up endsars is just the beginning of worse things to happen ,the South is getting more and more brave with time...

1 Like

Re: In The Most Simple And Basic Terms, What Is Meant By Restructuring Nigeria. by Blackmiserable(m): 6:18pm On Oct 19, 2020
Igbochief001:

Japan had no resources ...u are myopic in thinking that's why u think so

Imo state has lots of gas , even aside that ...there is hotels they have night life's which is a major attraction to people ....if all hotel booking is charged 15% tax , all drinks sold above#500 is charged 15% tax ...food same ..this can raise billions ...all business can be registered and tax accordingly .. people would be willing to pay because it's their state .......this alone from my calculations can raise 300 billion a year

Imo state has one of the largest gas reserve in Nigeria , they can build more power plants ...sale the excess power to other states that doesn't have power

States can build ict hubs for people to come and invest ...

Never even talk of service based sectors , agriculture ...imo can be the biggest pig exporter in africa , biggest poultry producers in Nigeria

Every state is viable ...na just if u smart enough

I can't pay tax now they can use to fight Boko Haram
A
There is no state in Nigeria I can't raise their igr to 1 trillion a year after 8 years ... absolutely none

Bros, making life hard for everyone to generate igr is not what we want and envision. Buhari's government is raising tax up and down and you're screaming that it is unfair, only to advocate for same in your restructured Naija. Can you see that it doesn't work?
Re: In The Most Simple And Basic Terms, What Is Meant By Restructuring Nigeria. by Guestlander: 6:18pm On Oct 19, 2020
Blackmiserable:

I'm not confused about it. I just don't buy bandwagon mentality.

If individual states would be prevented from bettering the lives of residents, then a restructuring is inevitable and necessary.

But that is what happens when states are handicapped when it comes to things like infrastructure, security, education and many more.
This is not a bandwagon, Nigerians know where the problem lies what was absent until now was the courage to confront it.
Re: In The Most Simple And Basic Terms, What Is Meant By Restructuring Nigeria. by Blackmiserable(m): 6:21pm On Oct 19, 2020
Goodmarlian:
How about other countries in Africa that do not have oil and mineral resources,does South Africa and Ghana have oil..

Is Ghana better off than Nigeria vis a vis her amenities and population? You can't make Nigeria an industrialized economy with good living conditions even if the country divides into 100.

And South Africa is not a product of black development so don't get started please.
Re: In The Most Simple And Basic Terms, What Is Meant By Restructuring Nigeria. by Blackmiserable(m): 6:23pm On Oct 19, 2020
Guestlander:

But that is what happens when states are handicapped when it comes to things like infrastructure, security, education and many more.
This is not a bandwagon, Nigerians know where the problem lies what was absent until now was the courage to confront it.

If Kebb, Ilorin or Owerri decides to setup power plants like Lagos, I guess they'd hardly be stifled. There is so much politics and selfish interest in that Lagos decision.
Re: In The Most Simple And Basic Terms, What Is Meant By Restructuring Nigeria. by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 19, 2020
Blackmiserable:

Bros, making life hard for everyone to generate igr is not what we want and envision. Buhari's government is raising tax up and down and you're screaming that it is unfair, only to advocate for same in your restructured Naija. Can you see that it doesn't work?
People are not shouting for the tax ...they don't trust buhari and the Nigeria system .

Why should me an igbo man pay tax to buhari when is main aim is developing north , ...igbos contributed to build imo airport ...yes people dashed state money to build imo airport

Tax is part of the system and I'm very sure every igbo man would gladly pay 40% tax to develop igbo land than 5% to develop Nigeria u don't get ...tax is important and the people know this
Re: In The Most Simple And Basic Terms, What Is Meant By Restructuring Nigeria. by Guestlander: 6:27pm On Oct 19, 2020
Blackmiserable:

If Kebb, Ilorin or Owerri decides to setup power plants like Lagos, I guess they'd hardly be stifled. There is so much politics and selfish interest in that Lagos decision.

Things like that shouldn't depend on politics, they should be enshrined in the constitution so that each units and each branch of government will unambiguously be aware of what they can or cannot do.
Re: In The Most Simple And Basic Terms, What Is Meant By Restructuring Nigeria. by Blackmiserable(m): 6:36pm On Oct 19, 2020
PhiliptheArab:
The problem with restructuring in Nigeria is that it ends up being all about who controls the oil.

From the view of the South, the North gets too much of the oil money....and as a result neglects its own resources to eat the Southern resources.....so Nigeria must be restructrued in a way that the South gets more of the oil money while the North gets rich on 'aagrcultue' like the good old days.(forgetting that the guaaranteed markets we had for agric in the 1960's are gone long time ago)

The North thinks the South is benefiting at their expense, and as such there has to be a 'fairer sharing arrangement' (foorgetting that the oil money, even if it was given only to the SS is not enough, even for one region)

Either way, both sides should learn that there is no national cake, should raise taxes, and should stop running socialist welfare states . Nigeria should cut subsides in power and in oil so that investment can flow leading to more jobs and more power stations and refinereis,meaning more jobs.

In twenty years time, we would be in a position to restructure witout ffighting...even split up easily self.

@bolded. You could not have said it better.

Now that electric cars have
come to stay, I wonder what oyel money we would be talking about in the distant future.

By restructure now proponents' logic, only states that generate oil should enjoy more of the proceeds and how many states are they? Tell me why it's fair to demand higher share than a typical Northern states because you share border with an oil producing state but do not produce oil yourself? If it's not hypocrisy, tell me what it is.
Re: In The Most Simple And Basic Terms, What Is Meant By Restructuring Nigeria. by samdunzo: 10:02pm On Oct 19, 2020
Blackmiserable:

Simply because no one can touch what is theirs. Before the advent of banditry, did you know about the gold in Zamfara and other NW states. If each regions has such in abundance, why must we wait for the FG before making use of them. The SE and Niger Delta (SS) regions are both blessed with natural gas resources, but cannot access them because of the current structure. The money that Lagos alone generates should be able to finance most projects in the area, such as the Lagos Calabar rail, the Lagos metro project, and the ongoing Lagos Ibadan rail. But, because of the current structure, Lagos cannot make the leap required to become a truly cosmopolitan city. So, by restructuring, you remove all of these restraints, and let everyone manage what he has, while paying a small amount (30%) back to the FG
Re: In The Most Simple And Basic Terms, What Is Meant By Restructuring Nigeria. by flokii: 10:35pm On Oct 19, 2020
Restructuring simply means devolution of power or decentralize power to states and by extension regions. The downside is that the centre won't be as attractive and juicy as before.

My darling South West will rapidly develop once our states become autonomous, we'll work on our rail, roads, power, security etc. you name them for economic development. One Easterner won't stay somewhere and tell us what to do with our resources (I intentionally made mention of East cos they don't want restructuring as they have nothing). Only South South, Middle Best, North West. will fair well.

If you look at the American system of governance well, then you'll understand restructuring. What the President oversees is the activities of the Military and bilateral relations with nations of the World. Places like New York are governed largely by State laws with State police.
Re: In The Most Simple And Basic Terms, What Is Meant By Restructuring Nigeria. by xtgozie(m): 10:42pm On Oct 19, 2020
Blackmiserable:

CHANGE

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wike Is Not Smart And I'll Tell You Why- Nnamdi Kanu Controls Millions In Rivers / Twitter Ban: Compiling Names Of Nigerians To Be Arrested / An Average Life Of An Ipob Youth in pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.