Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Edo Prison Break: A Plot By Politicians And Not Protesters. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Prison Break: A Plot By Politicians And Not Protesters. (377 Views)

EndSARS Memorial: Tear Gas Fired At Hoodlums, Not Protesters, Says Lagos CP / Emeka Chinedu: My Bill Is Focused On Jungle Justice Not Protesters / Lekki Toll Gate: Arrest Bala Mohammed, Abbas, Not Protesters - HURIWA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo Prison Break: A Plot By Politicians And Not Protesters. by MiztaSpark(m): 5:08pm On Oct 19, 2020
Everyone should kindly take note that the prison break in Benin city was not in anyway carried out by EndSars protesters but was an inside job believed to be connected with some top politicians who wants to cause an unrest in the state.

The good people of Edo state are watching closely as a curfew has already been declared till further notice.

Re: Edo Prison Break: A Plot By Politicians And Not Protesters. by miracle57: 5:09pm On Oct 19, 2020
Heartless people
Re: Edo Prison Break: A Plot By Politicians And Not Protesters. by Jorussia(m): 5:19pm On Oct 19, 2020
Stop posting nonsense here.The hoodlums among the protesters went to the prison in very large numbers and they overpowered the prison wardens.I saw over 300 boys armed with dangerous weapons this afternoon at oba market road.some of the boys were on the uniform of police men they took from the police station they attacked.At this stage Benin city is at the verge of total breakdown of law and order.I strongly if the curfew with do anything to calm nerves.The alarming increase in prices of goods and services is the major motivation of this protests/riots.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Prison Break: A Plot By Politicians And Not Protesters. by SadiqBabaSani: 5:44pm On Oct 19, 2020
Video where d person said it or u re a liar
Re: Edo Prison Break: A Plot By Politicians And Not Protesters. by helinues: 5:45pm On Oct 19, 2020
You see where the unnecessary protest is leading to..

Hian

(1) (Reply)

YCE STATES READINESS TO MOBILISE OTHER ZONES FOR REFERENDUM: PUNCH NEWS / #endsars: I Spoke With Those In The Hospitals, We Will Get Justice For Them- VP / #endsars : Ikoyi Prisons Is On Fire Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.