Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,387 members, 7,819,396 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Tinubu Is Using EndSARS Protest As A Plot To Overthrow Buhari - Miyetti Allah - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is Using EndSARS Protest As A Plot To Overthrow Buhari - Miyetti Allah (72976 Views)

Ortom Cries To Buhari: 'Miyetti Allah Planning To Eliminate Me’ / Agba Jalingo: Ben Ayade Claims Detained Journalist Tried To Overthrow Buhari / Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Is Using EndSARS Protest As A Plot To Overthrow Buhari - Miyetti Allah by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 20, 2020
lawak:

When next you want to make a point in public, please do that in a straight way without painting other tribes dark. If you check through the history of this nation, you will realize that your tribe is even more guilty of all you accused others about. The role they played in the civil way remains ever fresh..

I am from a minority tribe, and yes, if that shoe fits.....
Re: Tinubu Is Using EndSARS Protest As A Plot To Overthrow Buhari - Miyetti Allah by olumide006: 11:14am On Oct 20, 2020
HOW TO START A CLEANING BUSINESS IN NIGERIA

Learn the tips and tricks for starting a cleaning business in Nigeria, and receive certification.

* Be your own Boss

* Finding high paying clients

* How to bid for a job

* Branding your business

* Developing your business plan

* Types of chemicals

* How to get equipment and supplies.

Fee: N19,900

Register - https://quickjetcleaning.thinkific.com/courses/training

After completion you will be awarded an (OFFICIAL CERTIFICATE)

To pay for the Training

Bank: First Bank Nigeria

Name: Quickjet Cleaning Services

Account No: 2009158032

For Enquires or questions, Call: 08033893567

Re: Tinubu Is Using EndSARS Protest As A Plot To Overthrow Buhari - Miyetti Allah by Munzy14(m): 12:47pm On Oct 20, 2020
EwuGambia:

We doing good bro!!.....Thanks for checking in.... undecided Munzy!! Howfa nah... undecided
I bam bro, how u na?
Re: Tinubu Is Using EndSARS Protest As A Plot To Overthrow Buhari - Miyetti Allah by nazablossom(f): 1:17pm On Oct 20, 2020
iKnee:
Nazablo.ssom, Munz.y14, Drakeb.lend and EwuG.ambia!
Please I hope we're all good as our peaceful protest continues?
I can't really imagine nairaland without you guys..
Stay safe and I love y'all! ..
My guy, I am fine. Thank you for asking.
Hope you are good too?

God no go shame us
Re: Tinubu Is Using EndSARS Protest As A Plot To Overthrow Buhari - Miyetti Allah by iKnee: 1:31pm On Oct 20, 2020
nazablossom:
My guy, I am fine. Thank you for asking.
Hope you are good too?

God no go shame us
my car got smashed at Berger junction last week.
I felt really bad.. I don black finish, all thanks to Abuja sun..
My Kiddi face don fade small!
You follow protest?
Re: Tinubu Is Using EndSARS Protest As A Plot To Overthrow Buhari - Miyetti Allah by iKnee: 1:33pm On Oct 20, 2020
Munzy14:

My G! we gallant...cheesy

Re: Tinubu Is Using EndSARS Protest As A Plot To Overthrow Buhari - Miyetti Allah by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 20, 2020
DCatt:
What part of "we had no choice at the time" is it that you don't get?

If it's 2015 again under the same situation, it will be Buhari all over again, so put that to rest.
Which Situation Were you on in 2015??
Re: Tinubu Is Using EndSARS Protest As A Plot To Overthrow Buhari - Miyetti Allah by 2016v2017: 2:08pm On Oct 20, 2020
ObaKlaz:
Miyetti fools.

Let's deal with your useless glorified cattleman of a president first, then we shall open Tiffnubu's files later.
Re: Tinubu Is Using EndSARS Protest As A Plot To Overthrow Buhari - Miyetti Allah by 2016v2017: 2:10pm On Oct 20, 2020
alsudan:
Fulani Terrorists supporting their own, won’t be surprised if BHT do the same.
Re: Tinubu Is Using EndSARS Protest As A Plot To Overthrow Buhari - Miyetti Allah by samdunzo: 2:27pm On Oct 20, 2020
Tonitoniton:

We all saying the same thing. He will pull out but the fulani will still come back and promise him Eldorado and he will continue with them only to find out he has been scammed again.

The northerners knows that the south will certainly be divided when they work along these lines.

The south can only have such power if they can speak with one voice.

Nah... not this time around. The fulanis are actually the ones desperate here, because without the support of the south, their power is over. Additionally, as I've said multiple times, the ongoing protests have shown that real political power belongs to the South. So, Tinubu actually has the upper hand here.
Re: Tinubu Is Using EndSARS Protest As A Plot To Overthrow Buhari - Miyetti Allah by ThatFairGuy1: 2:30pm On Oct 20, 2020
bello badejo is very mad. We won't leave him to be insulting our leader.

That's how he always utter trash from mouth.
We're not negotiating 2023, it's a sealed deal
Re: Tinubu Is Using EndSARS Protest As A Plot To Overthrow Buhari - Miyetti Allah by nazablossom(f): 2:50pm On Oct 20, 2020
iKnee:
my car got smashed at Berger junction last week.
I felt really bad.. I don black finish, all thanks to Abuja sun..
My Kiddi face don fade small!
You follow protest?
I'm so Sorry about your car. A better one will come by God's Grace.

Everything that's happening now is for our own betterment.

I dey protest online o grin
Re: Tinubu Is Using EndSARS Protest As A Plot To Overthrow Buhari - Miyetti Allah by iKnee: 3:20pm On Oct 20, 2020
nazablossom:
I'm so Sorry about your car. A better one will come by God's Grace.

Everything that's happening now is for our own betterment.

I dey protest online o grin
we'd swim out victoriously!
How's zaddy? I owe him one ice-cold Hero beer grin cheesy..
By 4pm, we're moving from mabuchi to Swiss embassy maitama..

Make we see how thugs wan take enter or even disrupt...

Re: Tinubu Is Using EndSARS Protest As A Plot To Overthrow Buhari - Miyetti Allah by Tonitoniton(m): 6:40pm On Oct 20, 2020
samdunzo:

Nah... not this time around. The fulanis are actually the ones desperate here, because without the support of the south, their power is over. Additionally, as I've said multiple times, the ongoing protests have shown that real political power belongs to the South. So, Tinubu actually has the upper hand here.

Ok. let's see how it turns out this time.
Re: Tinubu Is Using EndSARS Protest As A Plot To Overthrow Buhari - Miyetti Allah by DCatt: 7:28pm On Oct 20, 2020
Goodluck Jonathan situation.
NeverBrokeAgainG:

Which Situation Were you on in 2015??
Re: Tinubu Is Using EndSARS Protest As A Plot To Overthrow Buhari - Miyetti Allah by nazablossom(f): 7:48pm On Oct 20, 2020
iKnee:
we'd swim out victoriously!
How's zaddy? I owe him one ice-cold Hero beer grin cheesy..
By 4pm, we're moving from mabuchi to Swiss embassy maitama..

Make we see how thugs wan take enter or even disrupt...
Amen!!!

He's fine. Am I missing something here @ the boldened? grin

Stay safe out there please
Re: Tinubu Is Using EndSARS Protest As A Plot To Overthrow Buhari - Miyetti Allah by iKnee: 1:15am On Oct 21, 2020
nazablossom:
Amen!!!

He's fine. Am I missing something here @ the boldened? grin

Stay safe out there please
he doesn't take beer?
Or you'd want a thing or two for ur self?
Re: Tinubu Is Using EndSARS Protest As A Plot To Overthrow Buhari - Miyetti Allah by DrakeBlend(m): 10:20am On Oct 21, 2020
iKnee:
Nazablossom, Munzy14, Drakeblend and EwuGambia!
Please I hope we're all good as our peaceful protest continues?
I can't really imagine nairaland without you guys..
Stay safe and I love y'all! ..
Ma Nigga... I'm good!
We keep pushing...Be safe!!! cheesy

Re: Tinubu Is Using EndSARS Protest As A Plot To Overthrow Buhari - Miyetti Allah by nazablossom(f): 10:23am On Oct 21, 2020
iKnee:
he doesn't take beer?
Or you'd want a thing or two for ur self?

He does.

How are you doing? Hope you are safe?
Re: Tinubu Is Using EndSARS Protest As A Plot To Overthrow Buhari - Miyetti Allah by Chioma1989: 5:35pm On Nov 13, 2020
egoldman:

You want unity in the protests abi? Then why call your fellow protester idiots? Are there not protests in the South East?

Ok. I take back my words. I am sorry. Apologies for apologizing late. wink kiss
Re: Tinubu Is Using EndSARS Protest As A Plot To Overthrow Buhari - Miyetti Allah by Ceazario: 2:17am On May 04, 2022
DCatt:
How is endorsing his choice for president in a democratic system makes him that? You seem to be the omo ale.
Ah!!!! I did not see this earlier, you and your generations are bastards including your father and mother….oloriburuku….. I’m waiting for your reply o son of a prostitute, you’ll tell me if your surname is tinubu….. inglorious bastard!!
Re: Tinubu Is Using EndSARS Protest As A Plot To Overthrow Buhari - Miyetti Allah by DCatt: 4:14pm On May 05, 2022
Iya ati baba eranko to bi e lon ba wi, olosi apoda!
Ceazario:
Ah!!!! I did not see this earlier, you and your generations are bastards including your father and mother….oloriburuku….. I’m waiting for your reply o son of a prostitute, you’ll tell me if your surname is tinubu….. inglorious bastard!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Scanty Stadium At Lagos Independence Rally As Obidients Storm Streets - Daily T / Sunday Igboho's Supporters Storm The Court In Cotonou (Photos) / Hamisu Abubakar, The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In FCT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.