Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Tinubu Is Using EndSARS Protest As A Plot To Overthrow Buhari - Miyetti Allah - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is Using EndSARS Protest As A Plot To Overthrow Buhari - Miyetti Allah (72974 Views)

Ortom Cries To Buhari: 'Miyetti Allah Planning To Eliminate Me’ / Agba Jalingo: Ben Ayade Claims Detained Journalist Tried To Overthrow Buhari / Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Is Using EndSARS Protest As A Plot To Overthrow Buhari - Miyetti Allah by DCatt: 8:39pm On Oct 19, 2020
That's an abomination!

If Nigeria breaks, it must be in to 6 and regions can merge if they want.
Twenty8:
There might soon be a north and south Nigeria just like Korea.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Using EndSARS Protest As A Plot To Overthrow Buhari - Miyetti Allah by melzabull(f): 8:42pm On Oct 19, 2020
GeneralOjukwu:
angry

I hope Tinubu has finally learnt his lessons...These people are NEVER to be trusted
tribalistic nitwit. Is this all your smelly, ewedu brain can muster? If an igbo person made the comment you useful idiots would have been running amok by now

btw, where are your fellow berebe banza clownish dolts cilicmarin, simplyleo thatfairguy omenka oshigun?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Using EndSARS Protest As A Plot To Overthrow Buhari - Miyetti Allah by KingOdart(m): 8:45pm On Oct 19, 2020
melzabull:
Can you leave Igbos out of your smelly mouth and face your fulani masters that issued the press release? hateful, evil, tribalistic berebe oaf

the criminal chicago drug baron deserves it

thats what the bourdillion frog eyed kleptomaniac deserves grin grin grin

If your boy friend have a smelly mouth that doesn't mean you should project that on a stranger you have not even encounter before.

Your Osu Alusi generation are the hateful, evil and tribalistic pig you described.

Tinubu is the only criminal while all the Nyamirin leaders looting your generation and region to emptiness are saints.

No wonder South East is inhabitable and Barren, it is what your hypocritical generation deserve.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Using EndSARS Protest As A Plot To Overthrow Buhari - Miyetti Allah by melzabull(f): 8:46pm On Oct 19, 2020
Oracleforce:
I give up.in this zooland called a country...
Nigeria is the only country where cattle -rearers are one of the top opinion- leader.....

Lemme leave this rubbish country before it completely collapses...
No good country is run the way this Fulani people are running...the country is collapsing and we are playing to the gallery.....
Now, we have left the cause of the protest and started pointing people as the financiers of protest.
afonjaitis mumutis...i"m shocked you didnt blame your nemesis the Igbos or IPOB.

Your master have spoken...deal with it grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Using EndSARS Protest As A Plot To Overthrow Buhari - Miyetti Allah by DCatt: 8:47pm On Oct 19, 2020
Some of you in the south are worse that fulani. You say worse than Miyetti Allah to Yoruba daily, so to your tent oh Israel.

If we can't go back to regional system, let Nigeria breaks into 6.

There won't be a united south.
deboysben:
Him tinubu and his minions were warned.

Let him carry his cross.
Hope yorubas have seen their enemy.

A united south is all we are agitating now.

Re: Tinubu Is Using EndSARS Protest As A Plot To Overthrow Buhari - Miyetti Allah by AreaFada2: 8:49pm On Oct 19, 2020
tobechi74:
This endsars drama started from Delta State. Is Tinibu in charge of SARS or does he have influence in Delta State?

Everything is not about Buhari?

Christian protested against Goodluck Jonathan.
It turns out those Christians Na mumu. Miyelti Allah are rubbing the mumuism in their face now.

Because anyone with one working brain cell knows that the North want to Islamise Nigeria. But some Southerners were forming sophistication attacking GEJ. See their life now.

The North they call fool have a strategy and agenda for dominance.

They are giving Tinubu upper cut and slide tackle to rubbish him in the North ahead of 2023. Of course they know Tinubu is not sponsoring no Endsars. But the strategy shows how politically savvy they are. grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Using EndSARS Protest As A Plot To Overthrow Buhari - Miyetti Allah by HRMK: 8:50pm On Oct 19, 2020
hahaha.......look at how daft some culd be!so,he will overthrow buhari and become president?do these people av brains at all?OK,COWBRAINS!
Re: Tinubu Is Using EndSARS Protest As A Plot To Overthrow Buhari - Miyetti Allah by DCatt: 8:51pm On Oct 19, 2020
How is endorsing his choice for president in a democratic system makes him that? You seem to be the omo ale.
Ceazario:
Tinubu see your life. See where greed has led you. Jet age afonja. Omo ale jati jati
Re: Tinubu Is Using EndSARS Protest As A Plot To Overthrow Buhari - Miyetti Allah by melzabull(f): 8:51pm On Oct 19, 2020
KingOdart:

If your boy friend have a smelly mouth that doesn't mean you should project that on stranger you have not even encounter.

Your Osu Alusi generation are the hateful, evil ND tribalistic pig you described.

Tinubu is the only criminal while all the Nyamirin leaders looting your generation and region to emptiness are saints.

No wonder South East is inhabitable and Barren, it is what your hypocritical generation deserve.
KingOfIdiotts...The indefatigable nitwit at his element, he comes alive when he sees Igbo-his eternal nightmares grin
I sense so muuch pain, bitterness and anguish while you wrote this load of rubbish. Tifnubu is everybodys footmat...cry all you want but thats the reality. Repulsive berebe banza yorupig, your tears gives me joy grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Using EndSARS Protest As A Plot To Overthrow Buhari - Miyetti Allah by obicmag(m): 8:51pm On Oct 19, 2020
myopic chicken brain @ miyetti
Re: Tinubu Is Using EndSARS Protest As A Plot To Overthrow Buhari - Miyetti Allah by AreaFada2: 8:51pm On Oct 19, 2020
tobechi74:
This endsars drama started from Delta State. Is Tinibu in charge of SARS or does he have influence in Delta State?

Everything is not about Buhari?

Christian protested against Goodluck Jonathan.
It turns out those Christians Na mumu. Miyelti Allah are rubbing the mumuism in their face now. grin

Because anyone with one working brain cell knows that the North want to Islamise Nigeria. But some Southerners were forming sophistication attacking GEJ. See their life now.

The North they call fool have a strategy and agenda for dominance.

They are giving Tinubu upper cut and slide tackle to rubbish him in the North ahead of 2023. Of course they know Tinubu is not sponsoring no Endsars. grin

But the strategy shows how politically savvy they are. grin cheesy

It seems cow urine gives more political intelligence than the champagne Southern elites drink. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Using EndSARS Protest As A Plot To Overthrow Buhari - Miyetti Allah by Mayeldah(m): 8:53pm On Oct 19, 2020
This quarel wey wan start between The SW and the Fulanis go sweet die grin grin grin

We warn them but they called us wailers and IPOB.

Now things are falling apart and as usual the Fulanis always use the SW as tissue paper and thereafter toss them into the trash can.

Until the SW joins the Ibos to fight these common enemies of Nigeria, things will not be well.

They did it to Afonja, they did it to Awolowo, Tinubu the flies that won't hear word is already following the carcass into the grave.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Using EndSARS Protest As A Plot To Overthrow Buhari - Miyetti Allah by DCatt: 8:53pm On Oct 19, 2020
You don't count!
StrikeBack:
Enough of all these old thieves and fools

We don’t want Tinubu
Re: Tinubu Is Using EndSARS Protest As A Plot To Overthrow Buhari - Miyetti Allah by feedthenation(m): 8:53pm On Oct 19, 2020
Making false statements to cause fear in the land
Re: Tinubu Is Using EndSARS Protest As A Plot To Overthrow Buhari - Miyetti Allah by Bluntemperor: 8:54pm On Oct 19, 2020
Villagemeat:
Rubbish

It's very unfortunate that such group exists in Nigeria during this Govt,for how can you just arrived at the foolish talk like this!
So Tinubu is now everywhere for Youth to End Sars? Tinubu is now the beginning of Nigeria wisdom abi.Foolish talk indeed!
They are looking for relevance.
Re: Tinubu Is Using EndSARS Protest As A Plot To Overthrow Buhari - Miyetti Allah by IfeanyiOpara5698(m): 8:56pm On Oct 19, 2020
Miyetti Allah I shake my head at the depth of your foolishness. You are doing well o
Re: Tinubu Is Using EndSARS Protest As A Plot To Overthrow Buhari - Miyetti Allah by melzabull(f): 8:57pm On Oct 19, 2020
Pocohantas how far naa? The self-hating irritant, hawayu?

One of your objective masters have spoken

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Using EndSARS Protest As A Plot To Overthrow Buhari - Miyetti Allah by jaxxy(m): 8:57pm On Oct 19, 2020
Atleast it’s Apc overthrow Apc. Paranoid group as usual. undecided

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Using EndSARS Protest As A Plot To Overthrow Buhari - Miyetti Allah by melzabull(f): 9:02pm On Oct 19, 2020
Mayeldah:
This quarel wey wan start between The SW and the Fulanis go sweet die grin grin grin

We warn them but they called us wailers and IPOB.

Now things are falling apart and as usual the Fulanis always use the SW as tissue paper and thereafter toss them into the trash can.

Until the SW joins the Ibos to fight these common enemies of Nigeria, things will not be well.

They did it to Afonja, they did it to Awolowo, Tinubu the flies that won't hear word is already following the carcass into the grave.
I swaar this one sweat me. I imagine they wish it was IPOB that said this so that they can spew their hate and vitriol as usual grin

Please have you sighted omenka? I am yet to see his bitter, hateful, agonising comment here? Is it that he has suddenly gone blind not to have seen this objective thread from his fulani masters? kikikikiki grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Is Using EndSARS Protest As A Plot To Overthrow Buhari - Miyetti Allah by DCatt: 9:03pm On Oct 19, 2020
You will start with your region's politicians and leave Tinubu's people with their thieves.
Ojiofor:
After we endsars and endBuhari we shall start #EendFulaniHerdsmen and later we shall deal with High Thiefnübü and other regional thieves.
Re: Tinubu Is Using EndSARS Protest As A Plot To Overthrow Buhari - Miyetti Allah by KingOdart(m): 9:03pm On Oct 19, 2020
melzabull:
KingOfIdiotts...The indefatigable nitwit at his element, he comes alive when he sees Igbo-his eternal nightmares grin
I sense so muuch pain, bitterness and anguish while you wrote this load of rubbish. Tifnubu is everybodys footmat...cry all you want but thats the reality. Repulsive berebe banza yorupig, your tears gives me joy grin grin grin

Stupid bull.... You are obviously the one crying and in agony with your wailing. cheesy

Your generation only find their voice whenever they hear Tinubu's name but become mute and docile when all the criminals they call leaders in their region are being mention.

It is very obvious Tinubu is your nightmare, you see him as the one obstructing the progress of your Nyamirin generation and ambition cheesy

Your wretched Osu family in the village are repulsive and Pigs.
Re: Tinubu Is Using EndSARS Protest As A Plot To Overthrow Buhari - Miyetti Allah by melzabull(f): 9:08pm On Oct 19, 2020
KingOdart:

You are obviously the one crying and in agony with your wailing. cheesy

Your generation only find their voice whenever they hear Tinubu's name but become mute and docile when all the criminals they call leaders in their region are being mention.

It is very obvious Tinubu is your nightmare, you see him as the one obstructing the progress of your Nyamirin generation and ambition grin

Your wretched family in the village are repulsive and Pigs.
whats this descendant of oduduwanker saying? grin I didnt read your filthy load of jargons. foolish yorupig

Let the lamentation continue...idiotic berebe banza grin grin
Re: Tinubu Is Using EndSARS Protest As A Plot To Overthrow Buhari - Miyetti Allah by MDBoss(m): 9:09pm On Oct 19, 2020
What I hate about these northerners is that they think they own the country with their unproductive population
Re: Tinubu Is Using EndSARS Protest As A Plot To Overthrow Buhari - Miyetti Allah by DCatt: 9:11pm On Oct 19, 2020
He's lying, when Tinubu and co were fighting in Lagos, they were organizing 3 million matching in support of Abacha. Actually it was an Igbo man Nzeribe( I think he is also the generator thief)or what is his name who went to court to annul the Abiola election before fulani cancelled it.
PhiliptheArab:

Having been around back then, if the struggle was truly national, then we wouldun't have had five more years of army rule under Abacha then.

(Yes i know, NADECO, et al...but outside civil democracy groups mostly based in the lagos area, most tribes kept off. Or openly backed the millitary)
Re: Tinubu Is Using EndSARS Protest As A Plot To Overthrow Buhari - Miyetti Allah by melzabull(f): 9:15pm On Oct 19, 2020
LZAA:
Bello badejo grin grin
Cc imhotep iceberg3 blackking98 ebenezar2021 Afonjaconehead helinues Afamed
A Yoruba man wrote the article. Sad west always hating on each other

A berebe banza fighting his fellow berebe banza. I Yorubas are always divided, they dont love themseles *Tueh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Using EndSARS Protest As A Plot To Overthrow Buhari - Miyetti Allah by KingOdart(m): 9:16pm On Oct 19, 2020
melzabull:
whats this descendant of oduduwanker saying? grin I didnt read your filthy load of jargons. foolish yorupig

Let the lamentation continue...idiotic berebe banza grin grin

Your stupid father at home is a wan.ker and a Pig.

And when talking about Pigs it is only exclusive to your Osu generation, you are an Osu Pig from potoland

It is very obvious you were a product of wedlock. Your parents must be sad to have given birth to an unfortunate homo sapiens like you that wail every day at the mention of Tinubu's name. When Tinubu is not the one responsible for the poverty in your wretched lineage.
Re: Tinubu Is Using EndSARS Protest As A Plot To Overthrow Buhari - Miyetti Allah by Ikinternational: 9:20pm On Oct 19, 2020
PhiliptheArab:
In other words, they are protecting their interest.

Typical Nigerians.

That is the sad thing about this press release. And let's be honest, some Fulanis too might be victims of the same law enforcement brutality.

But because their brother is in charge.....he must be protected.

That's how many Hausas and Igbos and south southerners and other tribes, apart from the Yourbas kept quiet over June 12, because it was not in their interest.

And that's how the antifuel subsidy protest of 2012 did not take place in the SS and South east because 'it was not in their interest'

And the funny thing is that the people protecting their brother in power, and those protesting are suffering the same thing

Miyetti Allah should wake up to the fact that a reformed Nigeria, and a reformed police force is in their interest

Writings of a comedian.
I indeed laughed...
Re: Tinubu Is Using EndSARS Protest As A Plot To Overthrow Buhari - Miyetti Allah by Obamaofusa: 9:21pm On Oct 19, 2020
melzabull:
afonjaitis mumutis...i"m shocked you didnt blame your nemesis the Igbos or IPOB.

Your master have spoken...deal with it grin grin grin

I am watching what you are doing here,you Fulani cow. This is the end of the Fulanis in Nigeria even the Hausas you thought you turned to zombies will soonest decimate you all for the killings and atrocities you have committed.
And if you are an OSU Alusi,then it won't be too modest to banter words with a 5th citizen,dirty,smelling,stinking documented cannibal like you.Run along,pungent odour carrier.
Re: Tinubu Is Using EndSARS Protest As A Plot To Overthrow Buhari - Miyetti Allah by Ojiofor: 9:22pm On Oct 19, 2020
DCatt:
You will start with your region's politicians and leave Tinubu's people with their thieves.

Lets focus on #Endsars at the moment.
Re: Tinubu Is Using EndSARS Protest As A Plot To Overthrow Buhari - Miyetti Allah by bolaayenimo: 9:29pm On Oct 19, 2020
08057094183. Tinubu's number. Show him some love
Re: Tinubu Is Using EndSARS Protest As A Plot To Overthrow Buhari - Miyetti Allah by zoputan89113: 9:32pm On Oct 19, 2020
:Him tinubu and his minions were warned.Let him carry his cross.Hope yorubas have seen their enemy.A united south is all we are agitating now.
Re: Tinubu Is Using EndSARS Protest As A Plot To Overthrow Buhari - Miyetti Allah by Emmanuelhector(m): 9:36pm On Oct 19, 2020
KingOdart:

Your stupid father at home is a wan.ker and a Pig.

And when talking about Pigs it is only exclusive to your Osu generation, you are an Osu Pig from potoland

It is very obvious you were a product of wedlock. Your parents must be sad to have given birth to an unfortunate homo sapiens like you that wail every day at the mention of Tinubu's name. When Tinubu is not the one responsible for the poverty in your wretched lineage.
I feel your pain bro .. lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho's Supporters Storm The Court In Cotonou (Photos) / Hamisu Abubakar, The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In FCT / Why We Invaded The National Assembly And Fired Tear Gas At The Speaker-Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.