Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,806 members, 7,806,249 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

Tinubu Is Using EndSARS Protest As A Plot To Overthrow Buhari - Miyetti Allah - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is Using EndSARS Protest As A Plot To Overthrow Buhari - Miyetti Allah (72933 Views)

Ortom Cries To Buhari: 'Miyetti Allah Planning To Eliminate Me’ / Agba Jalingo: Ben Ayade Claims Detained Journalist Tried To Overthrow Buhari / Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Is Using EndSARS Protest As A Plot To Overthrow Buhari - Miyetti Allah by DCatt: 7:50pm On Oct 19, 2020
It's not their fault, Yoruba don't protect their own. That's why Tinubu is the last chance for Yoruba in Nigeria. Let me just keep it at that.
KingOdart:
Tinubu don suffer for Nigeria hands

Every single thing that is wrong with Nigeria is blame on Tinubu while he is not even in any government position, he is the only corrupt politician in Nigeria

Igbo cry Tinubu every day, Aboki don join too

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Using EndSARS Protest As A Plot To Overthrow Buhari - Miyetti Allah by DCatt: 7:52pm On Oct 19, 2020
Nothing will happen to Tinubu, better believe it!
Incandescent:
Tinubu don suffer grin grin

The wicked shall indeed not go unpunished.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Using EndSARS Protest As A Plot To Overthrow Buhari - Miyetti Allah by djon78(m): 7:55pm On Oct 19, 2020
talktrue1234:

Which part of the revelation are you reading from? You think it is child's play for a country to disintegrate via insurrection? As much as I support the protest, I hope it doesn't lead to insurrection.

Even if Nigeria is going to breakup not from something like this

Millions of people may lose their lives, we don't want that

It is already leading to insurrection
You guys started playing with fire
When the blaze starts
God no go gree make me or my family members be part of it.

You guys started protesting against an elected government
And you think northerners go agree
As there man is in charge

Most of you don't understand what you guys are bringing upon yourselves
Nigeria is very fragile
But una no want hear
Re: Tinubu Is Using EndSARS Protest As A Plot To Overthrow Buhari - Miyetti Allah by witworth(m): 8:00pm On Oct 19, 2020
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-endsars-protest-is-a-plot-to-overthrow-buhari-miyetti-allah-attacks-tinubu/
the Fulani thought they own this country. And that the rest ethnic groups must accept their fallacy and fantasy, but they can't remember that we were never once one, they also forget that we have the right to break up if one group decides to own what was agreed to be a collective government.
Re: Tinubu Is Using EndSARS Protest As A Plot To Overthrow Buhari - Miyetti Allah by olatuns2017: 8:09pm On Oct 19, 2020
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-endsars-protest-is-a-plot-to-overthrow-buhari-miyetti-allah-attacks-tinubu/

God or bad you will mentioned Tinubu
Win or loose elections you will call Tinubu
Protests and non protests you will call Tinubu
Yoruba man a.s Igbo man you will call Tinubu
Elections and no elections you will call Tinubu

Tinubu has not been in Govt since 2007

Tinubu shall continue to be your problems

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Using EndSARS Protest As A Plot To Overthrow Buhari - Miyetti Allah by Kay25(m): 8:10pm On Oct 19, 2020
When miyetti allahu cows talk I won't just waste my time reading cos what will animal say that will be right in the kingdom of humans
Re: Tinubu Is Using EndSARS Protest As A Plot To Overthrow Buhari - Miyetti Allah by dahnimoh(m): 8:10pm On Oct 19, 2020
Tinubu, I for tell you no bad friend but I told you no good friend.
Re: Tinubu Is Using EndSARS Protest As A Plot To Overthrow Buhari - Miyetti Allah by Lovelyn451(f): 8:12pm On Oct 19, 2020
hmm...and I was not in support of this endsars protest o, BT with the way these northerners are taking it too personal, lemme stand with my southern brothers abeg

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Using EndSARS Protest As A Plot To Overthrow Buhari - Miyetti Allah by DCatt: 8:12pm On Oct 19, 2020
You think a political giant like Tinubu who has seen it all didn't know anything could happen? Even I knew he could be betrayed but there was no other option at the time and if the elections were to hold today under the same circumstances the result would still be the same. So no regrets, you only hope to make the right choice and if it doesn't work out, it's part of one's experience in life.
StaffofOrayan:

Can he honestly claim to be surprised?
Everybody knew this would happen except his dumbass goons
Re: Tinubu Is Using EndSARS Protest As A Plot To Overthrow Buhari - Miyetti Allah by middlebelter(m): 8:13pm On Oct 19, 2020
OdumegwuOjukwu:
Tinubu over to you

These Myetti Allah guy are real fools. It is understandable because they leave in bush, otherwise, how can Tinubu be in control of a group of Nigerian youths with divergent opinions. I doubt if Tinubu run into their protests group, if he will come out without being molested. .
They should embrace change before their own children start turning against them.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Using EndSARS Protest As A Plot To Overthrow Buhari - Miyetti Allah by yomtolly(f): 8:14pm On Oct 19, 2020
Definitely if you don't stand for something, you will fall for everything, I don't know Tinubu's stand.
Re: Tinubu Is Using EndSARS Protest As A Plot To Overthrow Buhari - Miyetti Allah by talktrue1234: 8:18pm On Oct 19, 2020
djon78:

It is already leading to insurrection
You guys started playing with fire
When the blaze starts
God no go gree make me or my family members be part of it.

You guys started protesting against an elected government
And you think northerners go agree
As there man is in charge

Most of you don't understand what you guys are bringing upon yourselves
Nigeria is very fragile
But una no want hear

Who are the "you guys" you are talking about?
See if Nigeria get into any insurrection because of this, don't blame the protesters, blame the government that know about the rot in our civil service, police included but didn't do anything.
Blame the government stealing everyday.
Blame the people that know about the fragility of the country but refused to restructure.

At the end na all of us go dey sleep for refugee camp, keep thinking you are left out

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Using EndSARS Protest As A Plot To Overthrow Buhari - Miyetti Allah by femijay8271(m): 8:19pm On Oct 19, 2020
topboss:
WHICH BUHARI?

THE ONE BURIED N SAUDI ARABIA,

YOU WILL FIND OUT WHAT IS GOING ON BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE.
I keep telling this that Buhari is dead longtime ago

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Using EndSARS Protest As A Plot To Overthrow Buhari - Miyetti Allah by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 19, 2020
this people want to turn endsars to politics as usual
no no no old cargos
Re: Tinubu Is Using EndSARS Protest As A Plot To Overthrow Buhari - Miyetti Allah by DCatt: 8:20pm On Oct 19, 2020
You keep slamming yourself into a matter you say does not concern you and yet complaining. Go and rest, it makes Tinubu special. He's not the only one thinking about running for election so there has to be something they fear about him.
post=95104327:

MinorityOpinion come and blame Igbos as usual tongue tongue tongue, you always drag them to your predicaments, when daughter of prominent Yoruba leader was killed by Fulani herdsmen, Tinubu ignored those that killed the lady and started blaming Igbos, those he was protecting and licking their anus because of his ambition 2023 are after him grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Is Using EndSARS Protest As A Plot To Overthrow Buhari - Miyetti Allah by melzabull(f): 8:20pm On Oct 19, 2020
KingOdart:
Tinubu don suffer for Nigeria hands

Every single thing that is wrong with Nigeria is blame on Tinubu while he is not even in any government position, he is the only corrupt politician in Nigeria

Igbo cry Tinubu every day, Aboki don join too
Can you leave Igbos out of your smelly mouth and face your fulani masters that issued the press release? hateful, evil, tribalistic berebe oaf

AbijaJ:
Everybody just likes to use Tinubu as their scapegoat.
the criminal chicago drug baron deserves it

Incandescent:
Tinubu don suffer grin grin
thats what the bourdillion frog eyed kleptomaniac deserves grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Using EndSARS Protest As A Plot To Overthrow Buhari - Miyetti Allah by Danniedpastor(m): 8:20pm On Oct 19, 2020
PhiliptheArab:
In other words, they are protecting their interest.

Typical Nigerians.

That is the sad thing about this press release. And let's be honest, some Fulanis too might be victims of the same law enforcement brutality.

But because their brother is in charge.....he must be protected.

That's how many Hausas and Igbos and south southerners and other tribes, apart from the Yourbas kept quiet over June 12, because it was not in their interest.

And that's how the antifuel subsidy protest of 2012 did not take place in the SS and South east because 'it was not in their interest'

And the funny thing is that the people protecting their brother in power, and those protesting are suffering the same thing

Miyetti Allah should wake up to the fact that a reformed Nigeria, and a reformed police force is in their interest

Did you say that the 2012 protest did not hold in SS?
Oga, please say what you are sure of.
Don't like just to sell your message.
Re: Tinubu Is Using EndSARS Protest As A Plot To Overthrow Buhari - Miyetti Allah by jessedaflow: 8:21pm On Oct 19, 2020
This stuff really touched me. Its well..#Endsars#
Re: Tinubu Is Using EndSARS Protest As A Plot To Overthrow Buhari - Miyetti Allah by freshvine(f): 8:21pm On Oct 19, 2020
Ibo man will tell a yoruba man where you're going, there's no road, yoruba man will tell ibo man you're politically naive, you don't know how to build bridges.

Now fulani man bringing down yoruba bridge. Issorite
Re: Tinubu Is Using EndSARS Protest As A Plot To Overthrow Buhari - Miyetti Allah by melzabull(f): 8:23pm On Oct 19, 2020
please has the irredeemable, despicable, bitter and avid Igbo hater omenka commented on this thread yet?
Re: Tinubu Is Using EndSARS Protest As A Plot To Overthrow Buhari - Miyetti Allah by DCatt: 8:24pm On Oct 19, 2020
They know he's the only one who can't be controlled and can actually deliver.
chamboy:
The name tinubu dey fear fulani and igbo.
Re: Tinubu Is Using EndSARS Protest As A Plot To Overthrow Buhari - Miyetti Allah by Blessedassuranc(f): 8:25pm On Oct 19, 2020
Chioma1989:
I hope some stupid idiots from SE will not salivate over this allegations on Tinubu. Once Tinubu's name is mentioned, they get orgasm.

Let this unity continues. Miyetti Allah wants to divide the force

If you like speak from both sides of your mouth.. Your comment is now SO SO STALE
Re: Tinubu Is Using EndSARS Protest As A Plot To Overthrow Buhari - Miyetti Allah by macof(m): 8:25pm On Oct 19, 2020
North is the main problem of this country.. Even before the issue of incompetent politicians
The South would have dealt with the politicians a long time ago if not for the North defending the politicians from their side. Same north has unimaginable poverty despite most presidents and law makers coming from the North

They should be the most angry but no.

We need to leave this people behind
Re: Tinubu Is Using EndSARS Protest As A Plot To Overthrow Buhari - Miyetti Allah by DCatt: 8:27pm On Oct 19, 2020
They voted him out as democratic system required, he wasn't a monarch.
SalamRushdie:

Bro they know what they all did to Jonathan
Re: Tinubu Is Using EndSARS Protest As A Plot To Overthrow Buhari - Miyetti Allah by PlainSight(m): 8:28pm On Oct 19, 2020
Here we go again.sounds of war.
Re: Tinubu Is Using EndSARS Protest As A Plot To Overthrow Buhari - Miyetti Allah by EduBrazil1991(m): 8:29pm On Oct 19, 2020
Why did they add Allah to their name ??
It should be meyiti MUMU cattle rearers..
Re: Tinubu Is Using EndSARS Protest As A Plot To Overthrow Buhari - Miyetti Allah by EduBrazil1991(m): 8:30pm On Oct 19, 2020
Why did they add Allah to their name ??
It should be miyetti MUMU cattle rearers..
Re: Tinubu Is Using EndSARS Protest As A Plot To Overthrow Buhari - Miyetti Allah by KoleDgreat2020(m): 8:31pm On Oct 19, 2020
but, this is not true na...am not a tinubu fan, but I don't think tinubu can condense so low to sponsor a protest like this.. those guys should leave tinubu alone
Re: Tinubu Is Using EndSARS Protest As A Plot To Overthrow Buhari - Miyetti Allah by DCatt: 8:33pm On Oct 19, 2020
Which battle?

Jonathan got what he deserved.
JONSYN7154:
Good for tinubu. Shebi u dey support Buhari, see as him people don dey gang up against you.

NTOOOR!!!

What goes around comes around.

Goodluck Jonathan's God is fighting his battle for him.
Re: Tinubu Is Using EndSARS Protest As A Plot To Overthrow Buhari - Miyetti Allah by melzabull(f): 8:37pm On Oct 19, 2020
Jamjoon:

So you mean tinuboo supported an incompetent fellow for president twice (2015 & 2019)?

E mean say asiwaju no get sense na. grin

Bola called us wailers when we warned him, Fulani go deal with jagabandit las las.

Anything that will collapse this zoological republic is welcome.
grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Is Using EndSARS Protest As A Plot To Overthrow Buhari - Miyetti Allah by SalamRushdie: 8:38pm On Oct 19, 2020
DCatt:
They voted him out as democratic system required, he wasn't a monarch.

I was referring to how they were making the country ungovernable for him

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

See The Thug Who Broke Into Ike Ekweremadu’s Bedroom In Abuja. Photo / Photo Of Wike's "Special" Handshake Surfaces After Accusing Amaechi Of Cultism / Tribunal Declares Ademola Adeleke Winner Of 2018 Osun Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.