Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

#ENDSARS: Nigerians Protest In Michigan, Usa - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #ENDSARS: Nigerians Protest In Michigan, Usa (44936 Views)

EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) / Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana / Nigerians Protest Against Rape, Demand Justice For Uwa & Other Victims (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #ENDSARS: Nigerians Protest In Michigan, Usa by OwenJesse27(m): 8:32pm On Oct 19, 2020
Asquare84:
Jobless Nigerians abroad
They are still better than your hate asss.
.nonsense

4 Likes

Re: #ENDSARS: Nigerians Protest In Michigan, Usa by Aboguede(m): 8:33pm On Oct 19, 2020
NL don see steady news grin
Re: #ENDSARS: Nigerians Protest In Michigan, Usa by lexy2014: 8:33pm On Oct 19, 2020
DontBullshitMe:
It's a rally for the Nigerian folks in Michigan, USA.

If they really cared about the country, they will be here in Nigeria contributing their quota towards Nigeria's GDP growth.

Same with that Dr Olufunmilayo on Twitter, After he'd received subsidized medicine education in Nigeria, he ran to UK to practice. Now, he is at the forefront of the protest cheering on youth to occupy highways to further ground Nigeria's fragile economy.

I laugh at people's naivety. grin

pls tell us d effect that d money these people send back every day has on nigeria foreign reserve and GDP that u mentioned? If after 5years of this administration, u say d economy of nigeria is fragile, y then are u blaiming Dr. Olufunmilayo?

2 Likes

Re: #ENDSARS: Nigerians Protest In Michigan, Usa by WelcomeToBiafra: 8:33pm On Oct 19, 2020
DontBullshitMe:

If they really cared about the country, they will be here in Nigeria contributing their quota towards Nigeria's GDP growth.

Same with that Dr Olufunmilayo on Twitter, After he'd received subsidized medicine education in Nigeria, he ran to UK to practice leaving the people whose taxes were used to subsidize education for him helpless. Now, he is at the forefront of the protest, (on Twitter in UK ofcourse) cheering on youth to occupy highways to further ground Nigeria's fragile economy.

What good did they achieved when they were in so called Nigeria.

Protests have not started officially, it's going to be protesting everyday, we are not lazy.
Re: #ENDSARS: Nigerians Protest In Michigan, Usa by kenzysmith: 8:34pm On Oct 19, 2020
EXLOVER:
which side you dey?
ekpan bro
Re: #ENDSARS: Nigerians Protest In Michigan, Usa by Brushstrokes20: 8:35pm On Oct 19, 2020
Correct! Thumbs up to Nigerians in the diaspora!
# solidarity forever

1 Like

Re: #ENDSARS: Nigerians Protest In Michigan, Usa by Kumadami: 8:35pm On Oct 19, 2020
Asquare84:
Jobless Nigerians abroad
mumu

2 Likes

Re: #ENDSARS: Nigerians Protest In Michigan, Usa by Chidexthebest: 8:38pm On Oct 19, 2020
DontBullshitMe:

Same with that Dr Olufunmilayo on Twitter, After he'd received subsidized medicine education in Nigeria, he ran to UK to practice leaving the people whose taxes were used to subsidize education for him helpless. Now, he is at the forefront of the protest, (on Twitter in UK ofcourse) cheering on youth to occupy highways to further ground Nigeria's fragile economy.

Bro, I said the same thing about that doctor. He is always tweeting and cheering on the naive youths as if he is lekki toll gate.
Re: #ENDSARS: Nigerians Protest In Michigan, Usa by dasparrow: 8:38pm On Oct 19, 2020
Good job protesters in Michigan! Aluta Continua! We move!

#ENDSARS
#ENDSWAT
#RESTRUCTURENIGERIANOW
#ENOUGHISENOUGH

1 Like

Re: #ENDSARS: Nigerians Protest In Michigan, Usa by Angrydruids: 8:39pm On Oct 19, 2020
Asquare84:
Jobless Nigerians abroad
if them check you well naw , I sure say you never chop since morning

2 Likes

Re: #ENDSARS: Nigerians Protest In Michigan, Usa by Blackpearlxx(f): 8:40pm On Oct 19, 2020
Asquare84:
Jobless Nigerians abroad
from someone who’s goal in life is to climb Mount Everest..ure useless

1 Like

Re: #ENDSARS: Nigerians Protest In Michigan, Usa by mobi99(m): 8:41pm On Oct 19, 2020
Asquare84:
Jobless Nigerians abroad
they are a million times better that u and u house hold.... almajiri like u

1 Like

Re: #ENDSARS: Nigerians Protest In Michigan, Usa by Ken91(m): 8:43pm On Oct 19, 2020
#end police brutality restructure nigeria now

Pls help i had up to #7000 9mobile worth of airtime for sell after i mistakenly recharge it from my bank, now i don't had any money on me i want to auction it for #4000 pls if interested call me 08097460168
am serious an i means serious person etisalat only
Re: #ENDSARS: Nigerians Protest In Michigan, Usa by overseasnbeyond: 8:43pm On Oct 19, 2020
You are a gadamn dumb ass!!
Asquare84:
Jobless Nigerians abroad

1 Like

Re: #ENDSARS: Nigerians Protest In Michigan, Usa by MYZOLE: 8:43pm On Oct 19, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iU7yMMsHtM4

Suspected hoodlums have set ablaze seven cars at a roadside car mart in Abuja.

The miscreants who were protesting against the blockade of the Apo mechanic village road by #EndSARS protesters on Monday, went berserk and attacked passersby before torching the vehicles.

About seven vehicles were burnt down during the violence which also left some individuals injured.

The FCT police spokesperson, ASP Mariam Yusuf, confirmed the incident, adding that investigation has commenced.

Trouble started when the thugs, who objected to the blockage of the Apo road by the #EndSARS protesters, attacked the activists with sharp objects and also vented their anger on the vehicles parked at the roadside car mart.

A video of the burning cars also went viral on social media.

There were reports that two persons died but this
could not be immediately confirmed.

The violence sent panic waves among residents of the area who were caught in the attack.

Security personnel at the scene were said to have failed to stop the rioters from hurting the people.

A resident, Nana Ekanem, in a tweet said she narrowly escaped being hurt, adding that she had to take a back road to avoid the scene

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/hoodlums-set-car-mart-ablaze-in-abuja/%3famp=1

Re: #ENDSARS: Nigerians Protest In Michigan, Usa by poweredcom(m): 8:45pm On Oct 19, 2020
Asquare84:
Jobless Nigerians abroad
idiot people wey Dem see the I
Light pass u

Dem hold money pass u ode like u
Re: #ENDSARS: Nigerians Protest In Michigan, Usa by CioAngels(f): 8:45pm On Oct 19, 2020
Asquare84:
Jobless Nigerians abroad
I am very sure you are not protesting, yet you find it very difficult to appreciates those that are. Shameful. People like you are reasons why Nigeria is stagnated.

1 Like

Re: #ENDSARS: Nigerians Protest In Michigan, Usa by 6digitscomrade: 8:45pm On Oct 19, 2020
DontBullshitMe:

i don’t like to talk about diz protests because of people like u.. u type and av good choice of words one will easily pass for a human writing but trying to digest it will show it was written by a certified subhuman..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #ENDSARS: Nigerians Protest In Michigan, Usa by SexytorresE(f): 8:46pm On Oct 19, 2020
U are wishing to Be in just Ghana here but no opportunity for u. I understand ur pain , u will be fine embarassed
Asquare84:
Jobless Nigerians abroad

1 Like

Re: #ENDSARS: Nigerians Protest In Michigan, Usa by stanliwise(m): 8:47pm On Oct 19, 2020
Asquare84:
Jobless Nigerians abroad
You failed your own young generation, we won’t. Let us be.

All the work you did, see where you ended.

1 Like

Re: #ENDSARS: Nigerians Protest In Michigan, Usa by mukthar2000(m): 8:48pm On Oct 19, 2020
Asquare84:
Jobless Nigerians abroad
But they are still better than u 1million time with their jobless.

1 Like

Re: #ENDSARS: Nigerians Protest In Michigan, Usa by kanuoluwa(m): 8:49pm On Oct 19, 2020
Asquare84:
Jobless Nigerians abroad

well-done hardworking Nigerian at Home
Re: #ENDSARS: Nigerians Protest In Michigan, Usa by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 19, 2020
DontBullshitMe:

Use your head for once.

If had stayed back your government with pay him 300k max a month.. With that he can barely take good care of his family and extend a hand to begy begy like you.

But from the UK he can comfortably take care of his family send begy begy like you monthly stipend to take of your family and also repartrait a substantial amount back home to stimulate the economy.

Do you know how billion dollars Nigerians living in diaspora repatriate every year?

Oga please use that you coconut head if you don't want to use it you can freely give it to skull miner. At least it will be beneficial to them. grin
Re: #ENDSARS: Nigerians Protest In Michigan, Usa by phlame(m): 8:50pm On Oct 19, 2020
Asquare84:
Jobless Nigerians abroad

I wonder who liked your comment...

1 Like

Re: #ENDSARS: Nigerians Protest In Michigan, Usa by Emiron(m): 8:50pm On Oct 19, 2020
Asquare84:
Jobless Nigerians abroad

You c those jobless people far more better than you way they this shit hole receive sense fool
Re: #ENDSARS: Nigerians Protest In Michigan, Usa by shegoon: 8:51pm On Oct 19, 2020
Come off it man! What happen to me and you that didn't leave but had Same subsidized schooling, nothing to show for it. No motorable road, hospital, unemployment on high side, security is Zero, ASUU on strike for 8 months and govt making live unbearable for the citizen day by day . If you have same opportunity you will leave for UK
DontBullshitMe:

2 Likes

Re: #ENDSARS: Nigerians Protest In Michigan, Usa by daniwise(m): 8:51pm On Oct 19, 2020
kenzysmith:
wey I feel see weed for ekpan buy this night? abeg I dey delta

I dey Abraka.show na
Re: #ENDSARS: Nigerians Protest In Michigan, Usa by bigcasava1(m): 8:52pm On Oct 19, 2020
Asquare84:
Jobless Nigerians abroad
you must be Aboki?

1 Like

Re: #ENDSARS: Nigerians Protest In Michigan, Usa by stanliwise(m): 8:52pm On Oct 19, 2020
DontBullshitMe:

I understand your point of reference but the reality is that they are gat to do what they gat to do. The way African has chosen their path is not something any single man should dedicate his destiny to fight. If the society is not ready what can a single man do. Here is the first modern protest of the Nigerian society.

In other words, there is no sense in your write up. You can’t hold them responsible because they left. Them showing us some love even when not here is still something.

2 Likes

Re: #ENDSARS: Nigerians Protest In Michigan, Usa by SamSara01: 8:55pm On Oct 19, 2020
Re: #ENDSARS: Nigerians Protest In Michigan, Usa by CioAngels(f): 8:56pm On Oct 19, 2020
DontBullshitMe:

Hm, they should come and contribute their own quater so that the Thieves/Vampires will have enough to steal? Your contributions, of what in pact is it to the masses, your contributions has been hidden in water tanks or burial grounds. It is better they remain their and wash plates and earn money than coming here to carry plate to beg for food.
Re: #ENDSARS: Nigerians Protest In Michigan, Usa by tragergeorge(m): 8:56pm On Oct 19, 2020
Asquare84:
Jobless Nigerians abroad
jobless Nigerian within
Na your case worse pass

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos : Man Dies Inside Tanker He Entered To Steal Diesel / Nigerian Drug Dealer Jumps From 4 Storey Building During Police Chase In Italy / Lady Dies In Abortion Bid (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.