Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,618 members, 7,955,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:12 PM

Lebron James Vs Michael Jordan - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lebron James Vs Michael Jordan (375 Views)

Michael Jordan’s Signed NBA Championship Sneakers Sell For $8M At NYC Auction / Michael Jordan's 1984 Sneakers Sold For ₦615 Million (Pictures) / Michael Jordan Crying At Kobe Bryant's Memorial Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lebron James Vs Michael Jordan by Redcarpet2011: 6:14pm On Oct 19, 2020
Comparing LeBron James to Michael Jordan is like comparing John the Baptist to Jesus Christ. LeBron James is a very good basketball player but he looks average if you compare him with Michael Jordan. I saw Michael Jordans greatness after watching him play for 10 minutes. I've watched LeBron for a decade and I cannot see his Greatness. He reminds me of leo Messi, I cannot Messi's greatness. If you go to 4 world cups and have just 6 goals ,people should wonder what is so special about you. Gary lineker was highest goal scorer in 1986 with 6 goals and he did not win the world cup. Pele scored 6 goals in his first world cup and he was just 17 years old. I'm not asking Messi to win the world cup that is reserved for the likes of Pele, Maradona, Ronaldo Di Lima, Jack Charlton, Romario, Paolo Rossi, Gerg Muller and the trully Great. All I want is for Messi to be the highest goal scorer at a World cup. Is that asking for too much ? By Tayo Oloko

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lebron James Vs Michael Jordan by Madibah(m): 6:20pm On Oct 19, 2020
What's your point here
You start with LeBron now you're ending with Messi
What does that mean

I'm not a Messi fan but what you wrote up there is absolute trash
Messi has scored more club goals than any other player in the world
Can you tell romario to do that
Or tell Ronaldo delima to win the champions league

2 Likes

Re: Lebron James Vs Michael Jordan by KingAzubuike(f): 6:22pm On Oct 19, 2020
Jordan thumps LeBron an any stats u can think of. He has 6 titles sef, LeBron has 4. Jordan was more loved, he commanded more respect though he talked alot but he did most of the talking on the court.

1 Like

Re: Lebron James Vs Michael Jordan by Redcarpet2011: 8:21am On Oct 20, 2020
KingAzubuike thank you for your insightful comments. It's amazing that people compare LeBron with Michael Jordan. I don't use titles to judge a man's Greatest, I use the man himself. There is a very great basketballer from the the 1970s called PETE MARAVICH. The guy bad gahn !!!!!
Madibah thank you for your comment. Messi has been great on a league level. I'm just asking him to be great at the highest level. Im not asking to carry world cup I'm asking him to be like James Rodriguez and be highest goal scorer.
Re: Lebron James Vs Michael Jordan by Redcarpet2011: 8:25am On Oct 20, 2020
LeBron lacks Jordans Magic. What makes Jordan Great is seeming to defy the laws of logic. Pete MARAVICH is the only player who comes close to Jordan with effortless magic.
Re: Lebron James Vs Michael Jordan by imprionline(f): 10:01am On Oct 20, 2020
I think that Jordan is the best of bests... but Lebron change year and year teammates and wins the NBA.
The percentage of wins it's amazing.
Re: Lebron James Vs Michael Jordan by Arotemi: 11:06am On Oct 20, 2020
Redcarpet2011:
KingAzubuike thank you for your insightful comments. It's amazing that people compare LeBron with Michael Jordan. I don't use titles to judge a man's Greatest, I use the man himself. There is a very great basketballer from the the 1970s called PETE MARAVICH. The guy bad gahn !!!!!
Madibah thank you for your comment. Messi has been great on a league level. I'm just asking him to be great at the highest level. Im not asking to carry world cup I'm asking him to be like James Rodriguez and be highest goal scorer.
this is all balderdash.go and ask those names you mentioned to give the numbers of assist Messi has given

(1) (Reply)

Join The Ultimate Uefa Fantasy League / Any American Football NFL Fans? / Saturday *roll-over* Odds @9.38 stake your life savings:¡

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.