Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,905 members, 7,810,483 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

Governor Ugwuanyi Visits Defunct SARS Office To Confirm Closure - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ugwuanyi Visits Defunct SARS Office To Confirm Closure (46954 Views)

Enugu Auto Crash: Ugwuanyi Visits Scene, Commiserates Victims / Ugwuanyi Visits Scene Of IPOB’s Clash With Security Agencies / Magu Visits Lawal Daura In SARS Office After His Sack As DSS Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Visits Defunct SARS Office To Confirm Closure by GeneralStan(m): 9:34pm On Oct 19, 2020
Efulefu
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Visits Defunct SARS Office To Confirm Closure by TATALoAlaMu: 9:34pm On Oct 19, 2020
Medicine after death shocked
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Visits Defunct SARS Office To Confirm Closure by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 19, 2020
Bad
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Visits Defunct SARS Office To Confirm Closure by Tohsynetita1: 9:35pm On Oct 19, 2020
bolaayenimo:
08057094183. Tinubu's number. Show him some love
How did you get this

1 Like

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Visits Defunct SARS Office To Confirm Closure by luluosas(m): 9:37pm On Oct 19, 2020
Benin, not Abuja
youtube9:
‪How Prisoners escape from prison in Abuja. �����‬

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjkjQ3bQKEI
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Visits Defunct SARS Office To Confirm Closure by eki2000(m): 9:37pm On Oct 19, 2020
Foolish youths should keep on calling for revolution. What happened in Edo today is just a tip of the iceberg, it will consume everyone, hunger will be in the land. There will be gnashing of teeth, their eyes will clear and they will seek for peace but they will not find it again. Next state of totall Anarchy is Lagos.

One thing I need to tell protesters is that this situation they are putting the country through is not like what covid 19 did some months ago. But I put it to them that the youths will revolt against fellow youths, you won't keep thousands hungry because of your short sightedness.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Visits Defunct SARS Office To Confirm Closure by olarent: 9:39pm On Oct 19, 2020
Radio by olarent: 9:22pm
We need to be strategic and make them cry,we need to do the following.
1.Lagos Apapa port should be block by protest
2.Lagos and Abuja Airport should be peacefully block by protest.
3.Our brother in niger delta should makesure no oil firm exploit crude oil through protest not violent
4.Ibadan express way and benin remain block.
When all this are done the lifeless president we come out and dialogue or use force to pwoor patrol inside fire.we please tweet and retreat this till everybody get it.economic sabotour
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Visits Defunct SARS Office To Confirm Closure by GeneralPula: 9:39pm On Oct 19, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
Just closure?? What about JUSTICE for all victims?

I wont be happy until I see rogue SARS officers in hand cuff going to the gallows.

Meanwhile #WhereIsJamesNwafor?

#KillJamesNwafor

The moment the Gov sacked him, I knew they were up to something.. They said somebody is a killer & all you could do is sack him? Not ordering his arrest or anything..

The guy is a killer & I strongly believe he would have killed for politicians..

Obiano & others wants to cover the guy. They don’t want the masses to capture him. That’s why he sacked him for him to run the moment yawa burst for the stupid James..

Even the PDP paid zombie on Nairaland ain’t really talking about his matter.. They knew something already.. Awon oloriburuku!! All of them will not know peace!

4 Likes

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Visits Defunct SARS Office To Confirm Closure by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 19, 2020
This Must End

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Visits Defunct SARS Office To Confirm Closure by Omezif(m): 9:42pm On Oct 19, 2020
Gburugburu is really has the heart of ndi enugu in his mind.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Visits Defunct SARS Office To Confirm Closure by MRSAWEDOFF: 9:47pm On Oct 19, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbMA7Fs0DW0

Hoodlums cart away arms and ammunition from Edo prison
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Visits Defunct SARS Office To Confirm Closure by ovanda(m): 9:50pm On Oct 19, 2020
RESTRUCTURING ALL THE WAY,BROTHERS. FOR THOSE OF YOU HIDING BEHIND YOUR COMPUTERS AND PHONES,IT'S HIGH TIME .YOU JOINED US ON THE FRONT LINE. NO PAIN,NO GAIN. UNITED WE STAND.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Visits Defunct SARS Office To Confirm Closure by Kingdemu: 9:53pm On Oct 19, 2020
Anarchy is setting in; the protests are dancing precariously on the cliff of chaos. It is obvious the government is out of options than to move in and restore order.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Visits Defunct SARS Office To Confirm Closure by Naniboy555: 9:54pm On Oct 19, 2020
chat me up and listen to me freestyle? I'm a music artist
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Visits Defunct SARS Office To Confirm Closure by Iyoocartel(f): 9:56pm On Oct 19, 2020
Fahdiga:
Ugwuanyi you are a bloody coward for threatening Phyno and Flavor for leading protest in Enugu. no matter how you lick Fulani ass this will be the last administrative post you will hold. U will regret your actions very soon
Iyooooooo cartel

Nwanne. I was extremely disappointed when i saw that billboard today while driving. Gburu gburu is a mad man and should be in yaba left alongside the lady behind the plan

1 Like

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Visits Defunct SARS Office To Confirm Closure by Oxtonguy: 9:57pm On Oct 19, 2020
Nawa mehn
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Visits Defunct SARS Office To Confirm Closure by Nchenches: 9:57pm On Oct 19, 2020
Owners of Nigeria in the west, north, east and south, take over your land from migrant Fulani who wanted to Rugaaa your ancestral lands in the mane of one Nigeria.

Revoluuuuuution ————— till you assert your rights; reclaim your country you lost to Fulani after northern soldiers wrongly used land mass as yardstick to proliferate chains of new federating units (states and local government areas) in Fulani-led northern region.

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Visits Defunct SARS Office To Confirm Closure by adomuwiner(m): 9:59pm On Oct 19, 2020
The Army should as a matter of urgency takes control of Government Now to restore normalcy to the country or else there will be no country called Nigeria if this protest is allowed to continue unchecked in the next few months
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Visits Defunct SARS Office To Confirm Closure by SweetCunt97(f): 10:05pm On Oct 19, 2020
EyezofGod120:
Damn niggaarr!! Truck ram and killed some protesters in ekiti,,this is too sad,,,,pls starting from tomorrow no movement of any truck or car,,,we must take this serious,,, only our foot for protesting no bike seff
Guy wtf! No be person brain dey for road like that? This is tooo graphic puhleeeeseee

1 Like

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Visits Defunct SARS Office To Confirm Closure by bizzibodi(m): 10:05pm On Oct 19, 2020
When will my Guvnor wike visit SARS office to free d illegally detainees.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Visits Defunct SARS Office To Confirm Closure by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 19, 2020
Nigerians are beginning to realize their powers.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Visits Defunct SARS Office To Confirm Closure by Farki: 10:07pm On Oct 19, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Tinubu's number. Show him some love

I don't know why you put some random person's number on this forum over what I presume to be a personal grudge. angry
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Visits Defunct SARS Office To Confirm Closure by Nchenches: 10:07pm On Oct 19, 2020
adomuwiner:
The Army should as a matter of urgency takes control of Government Now to restore normalcy to the country or else there will be no country called Nigeria if this protest is allowed to continue unchecked in the next few months

Please don’t give advice that can lead to explosive disintegration of Nigeria.

Even the soldiers are pained by the ugly fallouts from dysfunctional Nigeria. The soldiers are not from Mars, not zombies.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Visits Defunct SARS Office To Confirm Closure by TinubuGoQuench(f): 10:12pm On Oct 19, 2020
SilverNorGold:
The governor is wasting his time. This is not about SARS.. The hoodlums are actually after President Buhari. They want Buhari to go, someone they didn't vote. They are crucifying President Buhari for the sins the party they support committed. Hiding under the guise of EndSars to unleash terror..

YOU DESERVE BETTER KOBOKO FOR YOUR BACK!!!
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Visits Defunct SARS Office To Confirm Closure by slivertongue: 10:16pm On Oct 19, 2020
I see SWAT cells
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Visits Defunct SARS Office To Confirm Closure by damiloladuke: 10:17pm On Oct 19, 2020
youtube9:
‪How Prisoners escape from prison in Abuja. �����‬

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjkjQ3bQKEI

Abuja ko, Somalia �� ni
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Visits Defunct SARS Office To Confirm Closure by Olamialphonso(m): 10:24pm On Oct 19, 2020
I just wanna ask him for my own share of the money because I don’t have any problems with him�‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️
bolaayenimo:
08057094183. Tinubu's number. Show him some love
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Visits Defunct SARS Office To Confirm Closure by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 19, 2020
SilverNorGold:
The governor is wasting his time. This is not about SARS.. The hoodlums are actually after President Buhari. They want Buhari to go, someone they didn't vote. They are crucifying President Buhari for the sins the party they support committed. Hiding under the guise of EndSars to unleash terror..

BMC zombies:

uptimum123
SilverNorGold
yarimo
omenka
helinues
myBraine
OZOnNengiTheory
Edusouls
Onlyonebuhari
Confirmedzombie
georgeakins
Arrewa
Asquare84

If SheCow rapes their wives and daughters, zombies will still blame the wives and daughters. That's how terrible they have been programmed because of crumbs. They are hired by the state to surpport state sponsored terrorism of citizens against their own conscience. May we never be unfortunately unfortunate like them.

Revolution is now!

#End_SWAT

#Restructure_NIGERIA
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Visits Defunct SARS Office To Confirm Closure by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 19, 2020
SilverNorGold:

BMC zombies:

uptimum123
SilverNorGold
yarimo
omenka
helinues
myBraine
OZOnNengiTheory
Edusouls
Onlyonebuhari
Confirmedzombie
georgeakins
Arrewa
Asquare84

If SheCow rapes their wives and daughters, zombies will still blame the wives and daughters. That's how terrible they have been programmed because of crumbs. They are hired by the state to surpport state sponsored terrorism of citizens against their own conscience. May we never be unfortunately unfortunate like them.

Revolution is now!

#End_SWAT

#Restructure_NIGERIA
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Visits Defunct SARS Office To Confirm Closure by Santinojr: 10:28pm On Oct 19, 2020
olarent:
Radio by olarent: 9:22pm
We need to be strategic and make them cry,we need to do the following.
1.Lagos Apapa port should be block by protest
2.Lagos and Abuja Airport should be peacefully block by protest.
3.Our brother in niger delta should makesure no oil firm exploit crude oil through protest not violent
4.Ibadan express way and benin remain block.
When all this are done the lifeless president we come out and dialogue or use force to pwoor patrol inside fire.we please tweet and retreat this till everybody get it.economic sabotour
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Visits Defunct SARS Office To Confirm Closure by Merimental(m): 10:39pm On Oct 19, 2020
Fahdiga:
Ugwuanyi you are a bloody coward for threatening Phyno and Flavor for leading protest in Enugu. no matter how you lick Fulani ass this will be the last administrative post you will hold. U will regret your actions very soon

don't mind dis nsukka governor.

phyno n flavor grew up in d streets of Enugu b4 der Fame. he shouldn't mistake der gentility for stupidity.

dose guys are rugged.

ugwuanyi can do notin to Dem.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Visits Defunct SARS Office To Confirm Closure by PROPHETmichael: 10:48pm On Oct 19, 2020
This man still don't get It that this protest has nothing to do with SARS. The protest is about the rot in the system called Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari's Security Aides Spotted Outside Abuja House In London. Photos / Presidency Offers To Give Atiku Phone Number Of Buhari / Ebonyi State Officially Launch Ebubeagu Security Network (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.