Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,157 members, 7,867,362 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:36 PM

Three Feared Dead As Cultists Clash In Ketu,lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Three Feared Dead As Cultists Clash In Ketu,lagos (2779 Views)

Man Killed As Eiye And Aiye Cultists Clash In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) / Okada Riders And Police Clash In Lagos, Three Feared Killed / Nigerian Vikings, Cultists Clash At Cheras In Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three Feared Dead As Cultists Clash In Ketu,lagos by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 19, 2020
three person has been confirmed dead as cult clash in ketu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Three Feared Dead As Cultists Clash In Ketu,lagos by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 19, 2020

1 Like

Re: Three Feared Dead As Cultists Clash In Ketu,lagos by NoshakingGod(f): 8:45pm On Oct 19, 2020
Can these people rest let's focus on #EndSARS and #EndBadGovernance

2 Likes

Re: Three Feared Dead As Cultists Clash In Ketu,lagos by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 19, 2020

1 Like

Re: Three Feared Dead As Cultists Clash In Ketu,lagos by Neddstark: 8:49pm On Oct 19, 2020
This is a good time for cultism. Less police on the streets. Free for all killing.
You guys seeking for anarchy, hope you are enjoying the show.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Feared Dead As Cultists Clash In Ketu,lagos by emerich(m): 8:51pm On Oct 19, 2020
Oh my goodness!!!! Is that someone's brain on the floor? How do we get here!!!
Re: Three Feared Dead As Cultists Clash In Ketu,lagos by TheGiftedOne(m): 8:51pm On Oct 19, 2020
All cultists are walking dead....

The ones in NL are no exemption.

If you like renounce or run, if you don't continue. There's always a day of reckoning.These ones have paid the price for their wrong decisions. Tomorrow is yours. What you sow you must reap.

#SayNoToCultism

We move. I proceed!

6 Likes

Re: Three Feared Dead As Cultists Clash In Ketu,lagos by Golan007: 9:03pm On Oct 19, 2020
When there is no law there is no crime.
Re: Three Feared Dead As Cultists Clash In Ketu,lagos by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 19, 2020
Since they don't want to use their brain

2 Likes

Re: Three Feared Dead As Cultists Clash In Ketu,lagos by grim33(m): 10:09pm On Oct 19, 2020
Dude shut the ffuucckk up. We know some of you have no need be a better tomorrow as this current situation dey pay una .. but for the future of all of our unborn children in this country anarchy is the only way to change this country. For dey love of God I hope you are not a parent coz you’re a fucckking failure to your children.
Neddstark:
This is a good time for cultism. Less police on the streets. Free for all killing.
You guys seeking for anarchy, hope you are enjoying the show.

3 Likes

Re: Three Feared Dead As Cultists Clash In Ketu,lagos by Neddstark: 10:15pm On Oct 19, 2020
grim33:
Dude shut the ffuucckk up. We know some of you have no need be a better tomorrow as this current situation dey pay una .. but for the future of all of our unborn children in this country anarchy is the only way to change this country. For dey love of God I hope you are not a parent coz you’re a fucckking failure to your children.

May the anarchy you pray for destroy you, and get you starved in hunger. You think this is a fcking joke. You want mass hunger and mass suffering? You must be insane.

1 Like

Re: Three Feared Dead As Cultists Clash In Ketu,lagos by grim33(m): 10:18pm On Oct 19, 2020
Where in my comment does it say , I wanted “mass hunger and mass suffering? You most be suffering from some sort of brain malfunction.
Neddstark:

May the anarchy you pray for destroy you, and get you starved in hunger. You think this is a fcking joke. You want mass hunger and mass suffering? You must be insane.
Re: Three Feared Dead As Cultists Clash In Ketu,lagos by Neddstark: 10:20pm On Oct 19, 2020
grim33:
Where in my comment does it say , I wanted “mass hunger and mass suffering? You most be suffering from some sort of brain malfunction.

Go and read about anarchy.

1 Like

Re: Three Feared Dead As Cultists Clash In Ketu,lagos by grim33(m): 10:28pm On Oct 19, 2020
Professor anarchy .... how many have you witnessed? Listen, you most likely think the USA �� is a Good country? They forth a civil war to stop slavery. Someone like you will never be in support of that war but the fact that white Americans haven’t purchased you is a result of that Anarchy you’re so afraid of. We’re all going to die at least die for something bigger then you. If you don’t get why people haven’t stop protesting then stand aside and shut the fffuuuccckk up...
Neddstark:

Go and read about anarchy.

2 Likes

Re: Three Feared Dead As Cultists Clash In Ketu,lagos by Neddstark: 10:42pm On Oct 19, 2020
grim33:
Professor anarchy .... how many have you witnessed? Listen, you most likely think the USA �� is a Good country? They forth a civil war to stop slavery. Someone like you will never be in support of that war but the fact that white Americans haven’t purchased you is a result of that Anarchy you’re so afraid of. We’re all going to die at least die for something bigger then you. If you don’t get why people haven’t stop protesting then stand aside and shut the fffuuuccckk up...

You obviously want to die and you are beating drums of war for people to drown with you too. Well, you can go ahead. Life goes on, the pussies you leave behind we'll devour grin

1 Like

Re: Three Feared Dead As Cultists Clash In Ketu,lagos by grim33(m): 10:57pm On Oct 19, 2020
Lol. Then support us the ones ready to die for what we believe in. So you can rule over your subjects as king of pussies. That’s my gift to you... enjoy ruling until they revolt again
Neddstark:

You obviously want to die and you are beating drums of war for people to drown with you too. Well, you can go ahead. Life goes on, the pussies you leave behind we'll devour grin

2 Likes

Re: Three Feared Dead As Cultists Clash In Ketu,lagos by Neddstark: 11:00pm On Oct 19, 2020
grim33:
Lol. Then support us the ones ready to die for what we believe in. So you can rule over your subjects as king of pussies. That’s my gift to you... enjoy ruling until they revolt again

I support you bro. Twale baba

1 Like

Re: Three Feared Dead As Cultists Clash In Ketu,lagos by grim33(m): 11:11pm On Oct 19, 2020
Na lie. Oya reply with the appropriate hashtag.........

#gaveourchildrenhope

Neddstark:

I support you bro. Twale baba

2 Likes

Re: Three Feared Dead As Cultists Clash In Ketu,lagos by IjebuWarrior: 11:28pm On Oct 19, 2020
E no go better for all Nigeria's Politicians & leaders (present & past). May they and their generations suffer unexplainable, mysterious sorrow. angry

They're very glad to see this nation get messed up cuz they have options. E no go better for them all. angry
Re: Three Feared Dead As Cultists Clash In Ketu,lagos by Judybash93(m): 1:17am On Oct 20, 2020
Yooooo undecided undecided undecided undecidedis that his modafucking brain? Man, this is disheartening, when will we learn in this country? They opened up his head...nigaaaaaaaaa
Re: Three Feared Dead As Cultists Clash In Ketu,lagos by chinchonglee(m): 1:38am On Oct 20, 2020
Jisos! Na person brain be that?
Re: Three Feared Dead As Cultists Clash In Ketu,lagos by marshalcarter: 3:56am On Oct 20, 2020
I said it...this is turning to something else
Re: Three Feared Dead As Cultists Clash In Ketu,lagos by ayodele17893: 5:04am On Oct 20, 2020
This is a good time for cultism. Less police on the streets. Free for all killing. You guys seeking for anarchy, hope you are enjoying the show.
Re: Three Feared Dead As Cultists Clash In Ketu,lagos by fait10(m): 6:33am On Oct 20, 2020
Scam bloody bloggers. This is an accident in Ado Ekiti wre dangote truck ran over them

1 Like

Re: Three Feared Dead As Cultists Clash In Ketu,lagos by Generalwoodz(m): 6:59am On Oct 20, 2020
[quote author=husleo360 post=95108781][/quote][quote author=husleo360 post=95108781][/quote it's like you're not fine with your brain. The gory pics are that of the three killed by dangote truck in Ado ekiti
Re: Three Feared Dead As Cultists Clash In Ketu,lagos by dederocs(m): 7:11am On Oct 20, 2020
ok
Re: Three Feared Dead As Cultists Clash In Ketu,lagos by austine4real(m): 7:22am On Oct 20, 2020
Na short gun Dem u blow out that brain

shocked
Re: Three Feared Dead As Cultists Clash In Ketu,lagos by princemillla(m): 7:35am On Oct 20, 2020
husleo360:
three person has been confirmed dead as cult clash in ketu.

Why not verify ur news befor u post them. What sort of nonsense is this!

Another thread report this it's accident

(1) (Reply)

Hijab And Rape: Muslim Sisters Share Their Experiences / Check Out The Selfie Video Ghanaian Police Officer Having With The Prisoners(vid / End Time Snake Spotted *photo*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.