Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,908 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

#EndSars: Southern State: The Newest Country In The World Now. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EndSars: Southern State: The Newest Country In The World Now. (2674 Views)

“Because Of Tinubu, The World Now Sees Nigerians As Fraudsters” - Obi / #endsars: Southern State: Southern Unity Is A Must / See Why They Nicknamed Governor Okowa Of Delta State "The Road Master" (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

#EndSars: Southern State: The Newest Country In The World Now. by selemo: 9:37pm On Oct 19, 2020
Southern youths from Lekki, Nnewi, Benin, Port-harcourt, and other great southern cities have finally decided to go on their way. The announcement was made via telephone call and social media this afternoon by 1.35p.m. They are fed up with the Northern hegemony and oppression. They are ready to defend the new Nation. God Bless Southern Youths.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSars: Southern State: The Newest Country In The World Now. by HallaDaTruth: 10:26pm On Oct 19, 2020
Re: #EndSars: Southern State: The Newest Country In The World Now. by DozieMartin: 10:56pm On Oct 19, 2020
grin grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #EndSars: Southern State: The Newest Country In The World Now. by illicit(m): 10:59pm On Oct 19, 2020
I laugh in southernese grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSars: Southern State: The Newest Country In The World Now. by selemo: 11:01pm On Oct 19, 2020
illicit:
I laugh in southernese grin
It is real.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #EndSars: Southern State: The Newest Country In The World Now. by Fernandeswagger(m): 11:05pm On Oct 19, 2020
The announcement was made at where?
Re: #EndSars: Southern State: The Newest Country In The World Now. by selemo: 11:06pm On Oct 19, 2020
Fernandeswagger:
The announcement was made at where?
Southern part of Nigeria.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #EndSars: Southern State: The Newest Country In The World Now. by Fernandeswagger(m): 11:11pm On Oct 19, 2020
selemo:
Southern part of Nigeria.

Okay. By who? This should be breaking news if it were true.

Please give more details.
Re: #EndSars: Southern State: The Newest Country In The World Now. by selemo: 11:13pm On Oct 19, 2020
Fernandeswagger:

Okay. By who? This should be breaking news if it were true.

Please give more details.
Though they are still working on it comrade.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #EndSars: Southern State: The Newest Country In The World Now. by Fernandeswagger(m): 11:15pm On Oct 19, 2020
selemo:
Though they are still working on it comrade.

Okay comrade. A step in the right direction.
Re: #EndSars: Southern State: The Newest Country In The World Now. by Christistruth00: 11:18pm On Oct 19, 2020
SW and SE will not be in the same Country it is completely unworkable.

It is eirher Omoluabi Republic or Nigeria.

3 Countries will be fine

Omoluabi Republic
Niger Delta Republic
Biafra Republic

Nobody wants to spend the next 50 years waking up to Tribal insults broadcast over Radio , after they have finished insulting all your ancestors and Leaders

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #EndSars: Southern State: The Newest Country In The World Now. by loveth360(f): 11:25pm On Oct 19, 2020
Southern republic with yorubas?

Never.

1 Like

Re: #EndSars: Southern State: The Newest Country In The World Now. by ibedun: 11:26pm On Oct 19, 2020
selemo:
Southern youths from Lekki, Nnewi, Benin, Port-harcourt, and other great southern cities have finally decided to go on their way. The announcement was made via telephone call and social media this afternoon by 1.35p.m. They are fed up with the Northern hegemony and oppression. They are ready to defend the new Nation. God Bless Southern Youths.

Delusions!!!

1 Like

Re: #EndSars: Southern State: The Newest Country In The World Now. by SaintBeehot(m): 11:41pm On Oct 19, 2020
It can't work.
Omoluabi republic
Biafra republic
Niger delta
That's what's achievable, I can't afford to stay with the children of hate and perdition.

2 Likes

Re: #EndSars: Southern State: The Newest Country In The World Now. by Goodmarlian: 11:57pm On Oct 19, 2020
At least make we break away from north first then we can go separate ways abi,Yugoslavia did not break in one day.

4 Likes

Re: #EndSars: Southern State: The Newest Country In The World Now. by wakaman: 12:26am On Oct 20, 2020
Biafran op, Na long dream you dey get o angry. Who wan collabo with una? Don't get it twisted. Make una dey una dey. cool

4 Likes

Re: #EndSars: Southern State: The Newest Country In The World Now. by IGBOSON1: 12:43am On Oct 20, 2020
Christistruth00:

3 Countries will be fine

Omoluabi Republic
Niger Delta Republic
Biafra Republic

Nobody wants to spend the next 50 years waking up to Tribal insults broadcast over Radio , after they have finished insulting all your ancestors and Leaders

You’re already dividing the south into THREE countries! On what basis? Or you reckon the present south-east and south-south can’t be adult enough to form a federation of their own? Why does a Yoruba man get bothered about a unity of purpose and coming together of present south-east and south-south?

How about Omoluabi Republic and Biafra or Lower Niger Delta Republic? At least this way, you wouldn’t have to suffer sharing the same country with the Igbo!

2 Likes

Re: #EndSars: Southern State: The Newest Country In The World Now. by ibedun: 1:04am On Oct 20, 2020
loveth360:
Southern republic with yorubas?

Never.

What are you doing in Lagos?

1 Like

Re: #EndSars: Southern State: The Newest Country In The World Now. by greensandy: 1:11am On Oct 20, 2020
selemo:

Stop deceiving yourself, there will never be such a formation. Every region will be on its own.

1 Like

Re: #EndSars: Southern State: The Newest Country In The World Now. by greensandy: 1:13am On Oct 20, 2020
SaintBeehot:
It can't work.
Omoluabi republic
Biafra republic
Niger delta
That's what's achievable, I can't afford to stay with the children of hate and perdition.

Me too.

1 Like

Re: #EndSars: Southern State: The Newest Country In The World Now. by kilonshele101(m): 2:43am On Oct 20, 2020
SW +SE = impossible.

host + parasite = discomfort

as an omoluabi ,I can't wake up one morning only for me to discover that my house is now no man's House, my wife is now no man's wife grin God forbid. besides I don't want my children near people the would influence them with hatred ,discrimination and intolerance.

but the op is high grin don't take him serious
Re: #EndSars: Southern State: The Newest Country In The World Now. by Chiedu4Trump: 3:37am On Oct 20, 2020
kilonshele101:
SW +SE = impossible.

host + parasite = discomfort

as an omoluabi ,I can't wake up one morning only for me to discover my house is now no man's House, my wife is now no man's wife grin God forbid. besides I don't want my children near people the would influence them with hatred ,discrimination and intolerance.

but the op is high grin don't take him serious
angry

1 Like

Re: #EndSars: Southern State: The Newest Country In The World Now. by DMerciful(m): 3:37am On Oct 20, 2020
I see some Yoruba Muslim trying to exhibit their painment! The new nations will be Biafra Republic, Lower Niger Republic and Oduduwa. They will live aide by side and prosper!

However, it is not the Biafra as we know it, there will be a referendum so we Igbos in Delta can join Biafra!

2 Likes

Re: #EndSars: Southern State: The Newest Country In The World Now. by BIGGESThead6: 4:59am On Oct 20, 2020
selemo:

Eayahhh.
IGBO'S ARE DISAPPOINTED ALREADY.
All I see in this post is wailing, disappointments, regrets and confusion. grin grin grin
You don use MOUTH CREATE YOUR OWN IMAGINARY COUNTRY

Nna, sorry ehn. grin

Re: #EndSars: Southern State: The Newest Country In The World Now. by BIGGESThead6: 5:02am On Oct 20, 2020
DMerciful:
I see some Yoruba Muslim trying to exhibit their painment! The new nations will be Biafra Republic, Lower Niger Republic and Oduduwa. They will live aide by side and prosper!

However, it is not the Biafra as we know it, there will be a referendum so we Igbos in Delta can join Biafra!

The North alone decides the faith of Biafra. You guys have a longer way of go, cause.
Only the North can give Biafra it's independence
. cheesy grin

Re: #EndSars: Southern State: The Newest Country In The World Now. by helinues: 6:01am On Oct 20, 2020
Jokers.
Re: #EndSars: Southern State: The Newest Country In The World Now. by Elvictor: 6:23am On Oct 20, 2020
grin

these ones up there think they have any say, is twitter that make decision of EndSars before Nairaland followed.

if we decide South Nigeria today it will be done in Twitter and not here, this place is meant for foolish bigots to display their lunacy.
Re: #EndSars: Southern State: The Newest Country In The World Now. by Lipscomb(m): 6:29am On Oct 20, 2020
Stop promoting tribalism and segregation. Igbos are not that bad just like you portray them. Forget the one on nairaland.Go out there and meet real igbos you will understand the message I'm trying to pass.

I love them they our brothers we are black.
Christistruth00:

3 Countries will be fine

Omoluabi Republic
Niger Delta Republic
Biafra Republic

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

#EndSARS Protests : Buhari Doesn't Talk All The Time - Presidency / War May Be Looming / Ladies Go Naked After Night Club (nudes)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.