Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,625 members, 7,827,335 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Dino Melaye Supports #EndSARS Protest, Recounts His Face Off With The Police - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Supports #EndSARS Protest, Recounts His Face Off With The Police (34864 Views)

Sen. Dino Melaye Supports Sunday Igboho As He Blasts Buhari Over Yoruba Nation / “The Level Of Deprivation Is Unbearable” — Alex Ikwechegh Supports #EndSARS / Segun Showunmi Supports Endsars, Asks Police To Release Arrested Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Supports #EndSARS Protest, Recounts His Face Off With The Police by tot(f): 1:00pm On Oct 20, 2020
uniqueboi1:

You can't be a very young child. Abi na that year?

You are so funny, obviously not now.
I don talk enough abeg cheesy
Re: Dino Melaye Supports #EndSARS Protest, Recounts His Face Off With The Police by dederocs(m): 1:02pm On Oct 20, 2020
Sponsor a bill to reduce government recurrent expenditure, and i will take you serious. Our number1 problem is waste of revenue.
Re: Dino Melaye Supports #EndSARS Protest, Recounts His Face Off With The Police by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 20, 2020
jagaban002:
Dino you where treated like a thief which u are , we are not fighting to Encorage your type , we are fighting for better future

Re: Dino Melaye Supports #EndSARS Protest, Recounts His Face Off With The Police by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 1:11pm On Oct 20, 2020
jagaban002:
Dino you where treated like a thief which u are , we are not fighting to Encorage your type , we are fighting for better future
Please say it again, this time around using a very high powered microphone.
Re: Dino Melaye Supports #EndSARS Protest, Recounts His Face Off With The Police by uniqueboi1(m): 1:12pm On Oct 20, 2020
tot:

You are so funny, obviously not now.
I don talk enough abeg cheesy

Ok bros. I dae follow up. Wise one.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Supports #EndSARS Protest, Recounts His Face Off With The Police by ogunsbanjul(m): 1:40pm On Oct 20, 2020
I don't expect any of the politician called DINO MELAYE who has one way or the other be part of the present problems youths are facing in Nigeria to be allowed in the protest at all.
That's why it's no more protest because politicians have being hijacking the protest from the genuine protesters. This is one of the confirmed evidences
Re: Dino Melaye Supports #EndSARS Protest, Recounts His Face Off With The Police by GoldHorse(m): 2:03pm On Oct 20, 2020
Senathief Dino "Tarzan" Melaye is trying to slide into #ENDSAR DM....Werey!
Re: Dino Melaye Supports #EndSARS Protest, Recounts His Face Off With The Police by hayoholla(m): 2:51pm On Oct 20, 2020
ATEAMS:
Take wrong turns. Talk to strangers. Open unmarked doors. And if you see a group of people in a field, go find out what they are doing. Do things without always knowing how they’ll turn out. You’re curious and smart and bored, and all you see is the choicqe between working hard and slacking off. There are so many adventures that you miss because you’re waiting to think of a plan. To find them, look for tiny interesting choices. And remember that you are always making up the future as you go.

That's too bold, but it's okay so long it won't hurt others.
Re: Dino Melaye Supports #EndSARS Protest, Recounts His Face Off With The Police by Dansul: 3:23pm On Oct 20, 2020
#Endsars....
We don't need you
Re: Dino Melaye Supports #EndSARS Protest, Recounts His Face Off With The Police by Koretsignatures(m): 5:36pm On Oct 20, 2020
Abeg lets not bring politics to the protest
Re: Dino Melaye Supports #EndSARS Protest, Recounts His Face Off With The Police by zoedew: 11:10pm On Oct 20, 2020
This one is sick!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu's Family Sacks Lawyers Ozekhome, Ejiofor / I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan / Atiku Heads To Supreme Court Over INEC Server

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.