Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

If You Know This Truth Your Life Will Never Be The Same Again - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If You Know This Truth Your Life Will Never Be The Same Again (350 Views)

If You Know This Truth Your Life Will Never Remain The Same / If You Know This Truth Your Life Will Never Be The Same Again / If You Know This Truth Your Life Will Never Be The Same Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Know This Truth Your Life Will Never Be The Same Again by sharpguy10(m): 11:35pm On Oct 19, 2020
Hi guys in this post I will be sharing with you a post I titled “The Power of Consciousness”.
Life is full of secrets. And until you know the secrets you can never become the person you want to be. Moving from one of level to another in life, require that you know the secret to take step and get there. So what I want to share with you in this post is something when apply can change your life forever. Everything in life respond to this secret. Where you are now is as a result of this secret and where you want to be is also as a result of the careful application of this secret. The secret I am talking about is your CONSCIOUSNESS. Your consciousness create everything your life. Everything responds to your consciousness. No matter how hard you try to make something happen, if your consciousness says no, you will never have the motivation to do it and nothing will happen. You can be receiving signal on what to do but if your consciousness is not right with what you want, you will keep struggling over it. For example, I heard of story of a man, this man needed money to settle his life and create business on his own but within him, he was still doubting if money is good if he can make the money he wanted. So he struggle so much over money until he came across a book that show him the reason why he was struggling with money. He immediately begin to appreciate money and see it as a good tool to live a prosperous life. Then his life change. That is the power of your consciousness. Your consciousness hold every manifestation in your life. All the happening of your life is as a result of your consciousness, be it good or bad.
In the book of numbers, 10 among the spy that were send to check the land have a world consciousness (i.e fear, unbelief, servant mind, and failure) and they were confessing how big they are, which make them not to enter the promise land. But two among them have a Godly consciousness that confess and say we are wellable. Whatever you do or say in the face of problem is what will determine by the consciousness you have. To be a winner, you must have the consciousness of a winner that don’t take no for an answer.
How do you develop this consciousness?
1. Know what you think and how you feel right now
2. Know what you want right now
3. Imagine and assume the feeling of you become who you want to be.
4. Remain faithful to your imagination.
Re: If You Know This Truth Your Life Will Never Be The Same Again by sharpguy10(m): 7:24pm On Oct 21, 2020
keep reading
Re: If You Know This Truth Your Life Will Never Be The Same Again by prosper87: 7:53am On Oct 24, 2020
Your thread actually worked for me. It works like magic. Thanks for this. cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Know This Truth Your Life Will Never Be The Same Again by Matthewdan(m): 8:13am On Oct 24, 2020
Oh!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Kogi Gets Provisional License For New Varsity / Welding Engineering Vs Nuclear And Environmental Physics / Set Date For The Announcement Of Sales Of Jamb Forms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.