Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,400 members, 7,826,553 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Nigerian Youths Should Stop Protests And Focus On Taking Over Power In 2023 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Youths Should Stop Protests And Focus On Taking Over Power In 2023 (513 Views)

Drama Over Power Outage During Power Minister’s N344bn Budget Defence In NASS / #EndSARS Protests And Absentee Minister Of Interior, By Tayo Oke / Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Youths Should Stop Protests And Focus On Taking Over Power In 2023 by Nobody: 6:42am On Oct 20, 2020
Nigerian youths should stop protests and focus on taking over power in 2023.Now is the time to take over the structures of one of the political parties and focus on taking over power at local,state and federal level from the fantastically corrupt politicians in APC,PDP and APGA.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youths Should Stop Protests And Focus On Taking Over Power In 2023 by Nobody: 6:44am On Oct 20, 2020
Frontpage Lalasticlala,Mynd44
Re: Nigerian Youths Should Stop Protests And Focus On Taking Over Power In 2023 by riches4me(m): 6:46am On Oct 20, 2020
WREST THE POWER FROM THOSE CROOKED, OLD FOOLS IN POWER COME 2023 THAT'S THE WAY GO. THE TIME IS #NOW!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youths Should Stop Protests And Focus On Taking Over Power In 2023 by Halopy: 6:47am On Oct 20, 2020
smiley
Re: Nigerian Youths Should Stop Protests And Focus On Taking Over Power In 2023 by Formularcr7: 6:48am On Oct 20, 2020
I concur
Re: Nigerian Youths Should Stop Protests And Focus On Taking Over Power In 2023 by Gandollaar(f): 6:48am On Oct 20, 2020
Great Nigerian Youths I salute your courage. You fought a good fight! You would need to fight again another day. It's not yet Uhuru!
But na Sofri Sofri catch monkey.

I lend my weak voice in asking you to sheath your swords now please and watch how the wicked leaders conduct themselves going forward.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youths Should Stop Protests And Focus On Taking Over Power In 2023 by riches4me(m): 6:49am On Oct 20, 2020
PLS, PLS TAKE THIS TO THE FRONT PAGE.
Re: Nigerian Youths Should Stop Protests And Focus On Taking Over Power In 2023 by Gandollaar(f): 6:53am On Oct 20, 2020
OP this is a passionate plea, please remove the picture of the bullion vans.

No be fear o.....who born dog name am Douglas!

But so that no one would stereotype this serious call for change in tactics by the protesting youths. @RuudvanNisteroy
Re: Nigerian Youths Should Stop Protests And Focus On Taking Over Power In 2023 by Okoroawusa: 6:54am On Oct 20, 2020
You no support the protests again?

Na lie!...The protests must continue. We die here...
Re: Nigerian Youths Should Stop Protests And Focus On Taking Over Power In 2023 by Yobabad: 6:56am On Oct 20, 2020
Which Powe? The one Bola Tinubu is sacrifying Yoruba Muslims Miscreants (YMM) to aquire ?
Re: Nigerian Youths Should Stop Protests And Focus On Taking Over Power In 2023 by nairalandankrah: 6:56am On Oct 20, 2020
Shove your advice up your failed old ass
Re: Nigerian Youths Should Stop Protests And Focus On Taking Over Power In 2023 by Goke7: 6:57am On Oct 20, 2020
This op that makes so much noise on nairaland don tire for protests, interesting.

That's how most online noise makers are, no liver na to dey abuse tinubu dem sabi, shior
Re: Nigerian Youths Should Stop Protests And Focus On Taking Over Power In 2023 by Gandollaar(f): 6:58am On Oct 20, 2020
Okoroawusa:
You no support the protests again?

Na lie!...The protests must continue. We die here...
Shut up son, go and pick beans if you nothing worthwhile to do this morning.
Re: Nigerian Youths Should Stop Protests And Focus On Taking Over Power In 2023 by Igyeseh(m): 6:58am On Oct 20, 2020
Local rice available in large quantity.
100% stone free.

https://www.nairaland.com/6145252/local-rice-available-huge-quantity.

Neat, dried and delicious.
Re: Nigerian Youths Should Stop Protests And Focus On Taking Over Power In 2023 by doffman: 6:59am On Oct 20, 2020
kiss
Re: Nigerian Youths Should Stop Protests And Focus On Taking Over Power In 2023 by ccffwx: 7:00am On Oct 20, 2020
I am in support of Nigerian youths taking over power. After all, all these old leaders have been enjoying the gains of power since their own youth even up till now in old age. After protests, the next thing is establishment by law and take over.
Re: Nigerian Youths Should Stop Protests And Focus On Taking Over Power In 2023 by GeneralStan(m): 7:02am On Oct 20, 2020
We Are Going No Where!!!
#KeepSustainedPressure
#NoRelenting
# KeepUpTheProtests
#EndSars/EndSwat
Re: Nigerian Youths Should Stop Protests And Focus On Taking Over Power In 2023 by Okoroawusa: 7:04am On Oct 20, 2020
Gandollaar:
Shut up son, go and pick beans if you nothing worthwhile to do this morning.
Ok sir,

...We die here
Re: Nigerian Youths Should Stop Protests And Focus On Taking Over Power In 2023 by Nobody: 7:13am On Oct 20, 2020
Gandollaar:
OP this is a passionate plea, please remove the picture of the bullion vans.

No be fear o.....who born dog name am Douglas!

But so that no one would stereotype this serious call for change in tactics by the protesting youths. @RuudvanNisteroy
Okay

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youths Should Stop Protests And Focus On Taking Over Power In 2023 by Nobody: 7:14am On Oct 20, 2020
nairalandankrah:
Shove your advice up your failed old ass

I am much younger than you think.
Re: Nigerian Youths Should Stop Protests And Focus On Taking Over Power In 2023 by hakeemhakeem(m): 7:17am On Oct 20, 2020
Thumb up op the 2023 election should start now,no time to waste
Re: Nigerian Youths Should Stop Protests And Focus On Taking Over Power In 2023 by Nobody: 7:20am On Oct 20, 2020
In as much I don't wanna sound like enemy of Youth but I believe the protest should stop. I trekked home yesterday after work because protesters has blocked the road. My younger brother has been unable to go to school since yesterday. Traffic rules are being violated. The protesters are paralysing some business, people are unable to access the place of their work.
Re: Nigerian Youths Should Stop Protests And Focus On Taking Over Power In 2023 by Neddstark: 7:22am On Oct 20, 2020
We have chosen democracy. This is the way to go.
Saw no to bloody anarchists who are looking for people to drag to deaths
Re: Nigerian Youths Should Stop Protests And Focus On Taking Over Power In 2023 by plessis: 8:17am On Oct 20, 2020
Senseless talk.

If we are not able to defeat the paid thugs now, what makes you think we can defeat the political thugs In 2023 when the politicians use them to rig, attack and harrass us at the polls?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Youths Should Stop Protests And Focus On Taking Over Power In 2023 by dignity33: 8:27am On Oct 20, 2020
Nonsense post. Any government that is not working should not be wait for election before kicking out, like you vote will ever count in this present Nigeria. They have come up with nonsense thread as always many country that revolution took place did not wait for Election period.
Re: Nigerian Youths Should Stop Protests And Focus On Taking Over Power In 2023 by helinues: 8:28am On Oct 20, 2020
grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Youths Should Stop Protests And Focus On Taking Over Power In 2023 by dignity33: 8:33am On Oct 20, 2020
Doradorwa:
In as much I don't wanna sound like enemy of Youth but I believe the protest should stop. I trekked home yesterday after work because protesters has blocked the road. My younger brother has been unable to go to school since yesterday. Traffic rules are being violated. The protesters are paralysing some business, people are unable to access the place of their work.
more reason the protest should start to be serious because right now is not serious. Time to start by forcing those in Government to resign, burning public properties to ground that way government we know how serious the protesters are.
Re: Nigerian Youths Should Stop Protests And Focus On Taking Over Power In 2023 by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 20, 2020
dignity33:
more reason the protest should start to be serious because right now is not serious. Time to start by forcing those in Government to resign, burning public properties to ground that way government we know how serious the protesters are.
haa undecided undecidedlets protect Nigeria oo.... Don't burn down anything..... Violence does not solve anything....

(1) (Reply)

Endsars: Security Operatives Seen Picking Up Thugs In SUV (VIDEO) / Pray For Nigeria After Watching This Video - This Is War / #ENDSARS: We have not lost any DPO in Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.