Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

You Have Made Your Point, Allow Government To Implement Your Demands – Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Have Made Your Point, Allow Government To Implement Your Demands – Tinubu (531 Views)

HURIWA Demands Tinubu’s Disqualification, Resignation Over Identity Theft / Buhari To Igbo Leaders: Your Demands For Nnamdi Kanu's Release Is Heavy / You Have Made Your Point, Allow Government To Implement Your Demands - Tinubu .. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Have Made Your Point, Allow Government To Implement Your Demands – Tinubu by Basevibes: 8:30am On Oct 20, 2020
Former Governor of Lagos state and National Chieftain of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Bola Tinubu has told #EndSARS protesters to call of the demonstration to allow government implement their demands.

Tinubu is his statement averred that the Buhari administration has acted with commendable dispatch by not only scrapping SARS, but also accepting the five-point demand that triggered the protests

SOURCE:

https://basevibes.com/2020/10/20/you-have-made-your-point-allow-government-to-implement-your-demands-tinubu-tells-endsars-protesters/

Re: You Have Made Your Point, Allow Government To Implement Your Demands – Tinubu by TechyMm0: 8:32am On Oct 20, 2020
Tinubu speaking facts
Re: You Have Made Your Point, Allow Government To Implement Your Demands – Tinubu by Moferere: 8:41am On Oct 20, 2020
The thing don touch am. He no see money again, Lekki toll gate has been locked down

2 Likes

Re: You Have Made Your Point, Allow Government To Implement Your Demands – Tinubu by GeneralStan(m): 8:44am On Oct 20, 2020
Tinubu speaking trash as usual...
Which one is "allow the govt to implement your demands" are we stopping them in any way?

Let them do it whether or not we leave the streets doesn't affect their speed of Implementation...

We will not fail for this ploy of trying to push it back to business as usual...

We Move!!!

2 Likes

Re: You Have Made Your Point, Allow Government To Implement Your Demands – Tinubu by donbachi(m): 8:44am On Oct 20, 2020
They will never implement anything...na e ASUU dey go on strikes year in year out.

1 Like

Re: You Have Made Your Point, Allow Government To Implement Your Demands – Tinubu by godofuck231: 8:46am On Oct 20, 2020
Basevibes:

Former Governor of Lagos state and National Chieftain of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Bola Tinubu has told #EndSARS protesters to call of the demonstration to allow government implement their demands.

Tinubu is his statement averred that the Buhari administration has acted with commendable dispatch by not only scrapping SARS, but also accepting the five-point demand that triggered the protests

SOURCE:

https://basevibes.com/2020/10/20/you-have-made-your-point-allow-government-to-implement-your-demands-tinubu-tells-endsars-protesters/

sharrap you dull eyed chicken

Re: You Have Made Your Point, Allow Government To Implement Your Demands – Tinubu by PresidentAtiku(m): 8:46am On Oct 20, 2020
Shut up drug Lord..

Who made you a spokesperson ?

What is your position in the affairs of Nigeria? Retired Politician general

RPG

1 Like

Re: You Have Made Your Point, Allow Government To Implement Your Demands – Tinubu by Rodwave: 8:48am On Oct 20, 2020
Very useless appeal. That man should shut the fck up. They don't need the protest to stop before they can implement our demand.
Re: You Have Made Your Point, Allow Government To Implement Your Demands – Tinubu by Rugaria: 9:04am On Oct 20, 2020
This worn out drug dealer wants to use the protests to cash out as usual?
Re: You Have Made Your Point, Allow Government To Implement Your Demands – Tinubu by Oracleforce: 9:07am On Oct 20, 2020
Rugaria:
This worn out drug dealer wants to use the protests to cash out as usual?

....but he can feed your generation and lineage for life....
Re: You Have Made Your Point, Allow Government To Implement Your Demands – Tinubu by Rugaria: 9:09am On Oct 20, 2020
Oracleforce:

....but he can feed your generation and lineage for life....

Yeah, that's true...
It's also true that I can feed you for the rest of your life.. ,such is life my brother.

1 Like

Re: You Have Made Your Point, Allow Government To Implement Your Demands – Tinubu by Oracleforce: 1:13pm On Oct 20, 2020
Rugaria:

Yeah, that's true...
It's also true that I can feed you for the rest of your life.. ,such is life, my brother.

Go and feed your lineage first before you think about me....because you are too small to put me in your budget...it is ok to keeping typing trashy comments...but I can assure you that you can't add me to your budget
Re: You Have Made Your Point, Allow Government To Implement Your Demands – Tinubu by Rugaria: 1:16pm On Oct 20, 2020
Oracleforce:

Go and feed your lineage first before you think about me....because you are too small to put me in your budget...it is ok to keeping typing trashy comments...but I can assure you that you can't add me to your budget

I will do as you said... But remember you are the one who started the "trash talking"...
Enjoy your day tho..
Re: You Have Made Your Point, Allow Government To Implement Your Demands – Tinubu by BlackfireX: 2:11pm On Oct 20, 2020
Yes I want the protest to end... But Tinubu should shut up

(1) (Reply)

Why Are There Too Many Thugs In Lagos? / You Are Fired / 6 Reasons Why We Carried Out The First Coup(January 15th 1966) - Colonel Nwobosi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.