Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,723 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

Endsars Protest Continue In Benin Despite Curfew Impose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Endsars Protest Continue In Benin Despite Curfew Impose (3250 Views)

I Spent 14 Hours From Abuja To Benin Despite Having Security Aides - Umahi / #endsars : Peaceful Protest Continue In Orlu, IMO State- Pics / Fulani Herdsmen Flood Street Of Kaduna With Cows Despite Curfew(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Endsars Protest Continue In Benin Despite Curfew Impose by Etrusen(m): 8:35am On Oct 20, 2020
despite the 24 hour curfew impose by the Edo state government on the state citizens from upper Sokponba road where all gathered in their number as at 8 am this morning to express their grievance on government in regard to bad government
As at 8am this morning burn fire were made on the road to prevent vehicular movement.
but it can also be notice that ever since the curfew were made no security personnel were seen on ground in upper Sokponba road.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Endsars Protest Continue In Benin Despite Curfew Impose by Pierced(f): 8:36am On Oct 20, 2020
If revolution is going to start in this country.......it will start from Benin.

Mark my words.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Endsars Protest Continue In Benin Despite Curfew Impose by IJOBA2: 8:59am On Oct 20, 2020
THATFAIRGUY AND HELINUES WILL NOT LIKE THIS NEWS sad

4 Likes

Re: Endsars Protest Continue In Benin Despite Curfew Impose by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 20, 2020
Pierced:

Mark my words.

My sister, I hope you won't come here and start crying wolf when the crocodile smiles?
Re: Endsars Protest Continue In Benin Despite Curfew Impose by heendrix(m): 9:08am On Oct 20, 2020
If curfew should work in Benin trust me every state would emulate same to shut us all up

I believe it wount work

3 Likes

Re: Endsars Protest Continue In Benin Despite Curfew Impose by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 20, 2020
Lol.. But OP, no screenshots, no source?
Re: Endsars Protest Continue In Benin Despite Curfew Impose by Etrusen(m): 9:21am On Oct 20, 2020
am also getting report that there is also a blockage in other part of the city not only upper alone

pictures will show up soon
Re: Endsars Protest Continue In Benin Despite Curfew Impose by sonofspada(m): 10:18am On Oct 20, 2020
Pierced:

Mark my words.
Igidomigodo, it means a key that unlocks a key.

I support u very well.

Benin is very pertinent

Are u aware the very first protest to #Ensars started in Benin? That from benin see how far it had gon. Reason am

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Endsars Protest Continue In Benin Despite Curfew Impose by Etrusen(m): 10:29am On Oct 20, 2020
sonofspada:

Igidomigodo, it means a key that unlocks a key.

I support u very well.

Benin is very pertinent

Are u aware the very first protest to #Ensars started in Benin? That from benin see how far it had gon. Reason am

Oga Igodomigodo doesn't mean keys to unlock keys oo Abeg

it means king bear kings
Re: Endsars Protest Continue In Benin Despite Curfew Impose by Benwallt(m): 10:45am On Oct 20, 2020
Pierced:

Mark my words.
be deceiving yourself. Minority gat no voice
Re: Endsars Protest Continue In Benin Despite Curfew Impose by sonofspada(m): 10:49am On Oct 20, 2020
Etrusen:

Oga Igodomigodo doesn't mean keys to unlock keys oo Abeg

it means king bear kings

Are u aware thst Benin is Igbo land?

Are u aware IGODO means key in Igbo language?

Be guided bros
Re: Endsars Protest Continue In Benin Despite Curfew Impose by Etrusen(m): 10:53am On Oct 20, 2020
sonofspada:

Be guided bros

Oga I can't argue baseless argument with you that you can't prove but let's just focus on topic and don't bring your tribalistic sentiment here
Re: Endsars Protest Continue In Benin Despite Curfew Impose by Notatribalist(m): 11:23am On Oct 20, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My sister, I hope you won't come here and start crying wolf when the crocodile smiles?
You too fool,take time to examine yourself.. So you mean you like the way Nigeria is presently? When everything is upside down?And people that want it changed are been made to keep quiet by force and you endorse it?I am ashamed of the day your great mother gave birth to you,she wasted that day..And I am sure your dad regreted not using CD the day he impregnated your mother.. What a waste of sperm.spits

2 Likes

Re: Endsars Protest Continue In Benin Despite Curfew Impose by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 20, 2020
Notatribalist:
You too fool,take time to examine yourself.. So you mean you like the way Nigeria is presently? When everything is upside down?And people that want it changed are been made to keep quiet by force and you endorse it?I am ashamed of the day your great mother gave birth to you,she wasted that day..And I am sure your dad regreted not using CD the day he impregnated your mother.. What a waste of sperm.spits

My beloved brother, I have forgiven you for all the attacks. smiley

Insult me all you want. Attack me. Nail me. Hang me. Crucify me. I will still pray for you. Slap me, and I will turn the other cheek. Because that's exactly what my role model, President Mohammadu Buhari, will do.

Continue, my brother. It's well with you. cheesy

God bless you.
God bless me.
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Endsars Protest Continue In Benin Despite Curfew Impose by plessis: 11:44am On Oct 20, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My beloved brother, I have forgiven you for all the attacks. smiley

Insult me all you want. Attack me. Nail me. Hang me. Crucify me. I will still pray for you. Slap me, and I will turn the other cheek. Because that's exactly what my role model, President Mohammadu Buhari, will do.

Continue, my brother. It's well with you. cheesy

God bless you.
God bless me.
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

What is stopping the president from making a public appearance to pacify the public?

Because he believes southerners are minority?

If so, then they have every right to agitate for a country where everyone will be equal.

Buhari's nepotism is the major cause of the agitation in Nigeria.

Don't blame the protesters.

2 Likes

Re: Endsars Protest Continue In Benin Despite Curfew Impose by tobechi20(m): 11:45am On Oct 20, 2020
Sad
Re: Endsars Protest Continue In Benin Despite Curfew Impose by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 20, 2020
plessis:

What is stopping the president from making a public appearance to pacify the public?

If so, then they have every right to agitate for a country where everyone will be equal.

Buhari's nepotism is the major cause of the agitation in Nigeria.

Don't blame the protesters.

My brother, this discussion ended the moment you brought in insults.. I don't flow that way..

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Endsars Protest Continue In Benin Despite Curfew Impose by plessis: 11:56am On Oct 20, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My brother, this discussion ended the moment you brought in insults.. I don't flow that way..

God bless Nigeria.

Where's the insult in my post?

Or you just had to run away because you have no defense in the presence of this truth?

Why has your darling daddy not come out to address Nigerians?

1 Like

Re: Endsars Protest Continue In Benin Despite Curfew Impose by plessis: 11:59am On Oct 20, 2020
Benwallt:
be deceiving yourself. Minority gat no voice

You're the one deceiving yourself.

If the people of Edo declare independence, other southern states will follow suit and that will be a fatal blow to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Endsars Protest Continue In Benin Despite Curfew Impose by 4ckyou: 12:06pm On Oct 20, 2020
There are 36 states in Nigeria, why Edo own come worse like this? See how they were exchanging bullets with mopol yesterday at ogida barrack, I was expecting the revolution to start from the east or west not from the south.
Re: Endsars Protest Continue In Benin Despite Curfew Impose by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 20, 2020
plessis:

Where's the insult in my post?

Or you just had to run away because you have no defense in the presence of this truth?

Why has your darling daddy not come out to address Nigerians?

My brother, I thought you were the guy that rained insults on me.

Anyway, President Mohammadu Buhari doesn't hate the southerners, that's the figment of your imagination.

As a matter of fact, his right hand man was a southerner, during his military days. His top ministers are southerners. His aides and personal staff are majorly the people he trusts, but that doesn't make him a bigot.

Appearing or not appearing in public doesn't automatically mean he doesn't believe in the South, like you erroneously stated. Or did he appear ONLY to the NORTHERNERS that have been protesting against insecurity? lol..

President Buhari has already accepted all our demands, so what's the issue?

Finally, if you want your country, go through the proper channel.. This route is not it.. And don't generalize it, please. It's just some sects that are calling for the balkanization of Nigeria. The vast majority of the southerners want restructuring, and I am in support.

Again, going violent isn't the solution.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Endsars Protest Continue In Benin Despite Curfew Impose by Etinosa1234: 12:14pm On Oct 20, 2020
sonofspada:

Be guided bros

U guys should stop all this misguided thinking... That it means something in Igbo language doesn't make Benin Igbo...

Owen means Sun in Benin language.. will u say Michael Owen is a Benin man?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Endsars Protest Continue In Benin Despite Curfew Impose by Owologbo(m): 2:27pm On Oct 20, 2020
Etrusen:

Oga I can't argue baseless argument with you that you can't prove but let's just focus on topic and don't bring your tribalistic sentiment here
Ignore the crayfish of human being. He's just trying to lure his lost soul to tribal war.

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Replies Ralph Uwazurike For Telling Him To Handover ESN To Governors / BREAKING! Dele Momodu Blasts S.E Govs Over The Formation Of Ebubeagu: See For Yo / 'Thanks For The VP Slot, But We Want The Presidency' - Arewa To Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.