Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,158 members, 7,825,620 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

They Held The Flag, They Sang The Anthem, They Were Still Killed By The Army - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Held The Flag, They Sang The Anthem, They Were Still Killed By The Army (5468 Views)

How The Biafran Army held the mighty Nigerian army to standstill in Owerri 1967 / Despite Protecting Fulani Herdsmen In Ebonyi, They Still Killed My People – Gove / Ijaw Hoisting The Flag Of APC On Their Land (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Held The Flag, They Sang The Anthem, They Were Still Killed By The Army by EMMY76: 12:33pm On Oct 20, 2020
Dpharisee:

Fulanis don't sacrifice their own because of an immoral act or crime, that's why Boko Haram and bandits get repentant status after killing thousands across the country.
The Captain who freed the notorious kidnapper Wadume after killing 3 policemen from the IG Special Squad has been redeployed to Jaji for a senior officers course, if he was Igbo or Yoruba he would have been dismissed and prosecuted

This is the reason why nigeria can never work even in the next 1000 years.
Re: They Held The Flag, They Sang The Anthem, They Were Still Killed By The Army by Emmanuelcann: 1:35pm On Oct 20, 2020
Heart-rending!
Re: They Held The Flag, They Sang The Anthem, They Were Still Killed By The Army by chinwezdasilva: 2:21pm On Oct 20, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:

Pretend ke?undecided Me I hate you guys like maadt..aswearugad!
very honest guy
Re: They Held The Flag, They Sang The Anthem, They Were Still Killed By The Army by loveth360(f): 2:26pm On Oct 20, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:

Good to hear that.
Re: They Held The Flag, They Sang The Anthem, They Were Still Killed By The Army by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 20, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:

you are preaching peace in one thread and hating people here. Those Igbos have said they don't want to remain in Nigeria. Some of us support them. You should too

1 Like

Re: They Held The Flag, They Sang The Anthem, They Were Still Killed By The Army by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 20, 2020
jacksonkennedy:
you are preaching peace in one thread and hating people here. Those Igbos have said they don't want to remain in Nigeria. Some of us support them. You should too
aswear I support their agitation. They should let them go already. Tired of their ways
Re: They Held The Flag, They Sang The Anthem, They Were Still Killed By The Army by aycorporat(m): 6:56pm On Oct 20, 2020
Dpharisee:

Fulanis don't sacrifice their own because of an immoral act or crime, that's why Boko Haram and bandits get repentant status after killing thousands across the country.
The Captain who freed the notorious kidnapper Wadume after killing 3 policemen from the IG Special Squad has been redeployed to Jaji for a senior officers course, if he was Igbo or Yoruba he would have been dismissed and prosecuted
My God!
This is unjust and Injustice at it's height. And you think people will not shout about the imbalance going on?
They can have their country. Can't share with this people

(1) (2) (Reply)

NSIA Enters Into $50m Carbon Reduction Deal With Netherland Firm, Vitol / Gistlover Set To Release Details Of Tinubu's Drug Business, His Sons Se.x Orgy / Tension As Nigerians Invade Immigration Office In Abuja: Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.