Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,841 members, 7,851,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:06 AM

Dont Pay For Any Manual,it Doesnt Worth It When You Can Get It For Free - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dont Pay For Any Manual,it Doesnt Worth It When You Can Get It For Free (853 Views)

ANALYSED COST OF RUNNING A PURE WATER BUSINESS IN NIGERIA + START-UP MANUAL / Why Is It Difficult for Nigerians To Pay For Services Rendered? / The Entrepreneur's Manual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dont Pay For Any Manual,it Doesnt Worth It When You Can Get It For Free by ishow2005(m): 1:11pm On Jun 25, 2007
hi,
just write that it will be better if all member of this forum can just give information for free to fellow members instead of selling it and what do u think.Also let all try and give investment bix that are geniue and i have a nice and geniue site that a guy want to collect 3000 naira for which pays 28% in 14days etc.it is tested and trusted,i have invested and withdraw and u know what.when u request for withdrawal u get it instanta.contact ishow2004@yahoo.co.uk for the site and let listen to what seun say about ponxi schemes and i have been scam online and my eyes are now open and i go for investment that am very sure of that it will keep paying.
Re: Dont Pay For Any Manual,it Doesnt Worth It When You Can Get It For Free by Chiaka(f): 3:10pm On Jun 25, 2007
be visible if u want to give us biz contact make it open and dont tell that we mail to you to giv us the site. If u're talking about transparency then set us a good example.
Re: Dont Pay For Any Manual,it Doesnt Worth It When You Can Get It For Free by ishow2005(m): 1:45pm On Jun 26, 2007
i try to post the site but the site will not show and if u have seen some of the reply i have in some other post u will dicover there is this ww, /?id800017248 and i dont know why the address is missing and plz i mean honest biz not joke plz.
Re: Dont Pay For Any Manual,it Doesnt Worth It When You Can Get It For Free by mastro: 2:36pm On Jun 26, 2007
Another 419er shocked

This one can't even spell (or use a spell checker)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help! / Starting A New Business In Nigeria / Relocation Sale: Everything Must Go!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.