Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

#EndSARS: Traffic Gridlock In Rivers As Pro-Buhari Protesters Take Over - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EndSARS: Traffic Gridlock In Rivers As Pro-Buhari Protesters Take Over (50350 Views)

Jubilation In Rivers As Lost Aircraft Finally Returns (Photos) / Pro-Buhari & Anti-Buhari Protesters Clash In New York Before Buhari's Speech / They Promised Us N1,000 To Support Buhari - Pro-buhari Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS: Traffic Gridlock In Rivers As Pro-Buhari Protesters Take Over by PDPdestroyer(m): 10:37am On Oct 20, 2020
The moment the protesters switched gear and made the whole thing look like a protest against Buhari, I knew this kind of thing will happen. The common front and unity of purpose we had at the onset was lost the very moment they started being partisan.
Everything we are complaining about didn't start with Buhari, but people are too emotional to use their head and demand for a an institutional reform that will solve majority of these problems regardless of whoever is in power.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: Traffic Gridlock In Rivers As Pro-Buhari Protesters Take Over by backbone503(m): 10:38am On Oct 20, 2020
They have the right to do what they've been paid to do. But fellow Nigerians, does it look to you like we have a president?

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Traffic Gridlock In Rivers As Pro-Buhari Protesters Take Over by RosyIsBlessed: 10:38am On Oct 20, 2020
Near my house sef. No wonder police vans everywhere
Re: #EndSARS: Traffic Gridlock In Rivers As Pro-Buhari Protesters Take Over by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 20, 2020
DontBullshitMe:
If you believed the #endSARS protesters are not hired or influenced by any political party.

Do well to view this protest in the same light so as not be a hypocrite.

The question bugging me is, why would any sane person support Buhari despite the mess he has put us in?
Re: #EndSARS: Traffic Gridlock In Rivers As Pro-Buhari Protesters Take Over by Eriokanmi: 10:39am On Oct 20, 2020
DontBullshitMe:
If you believed the #endSARS protesters are not hired or influenced by any political party.

Bullshit. Endsars protesters fyi, don't welcome any politician.
They're totally apolitical cos its same politicians who have almost destroyed their generation by shortchanging them. The protest won't end at Ending Sars. Endsars is just one of the several steps on their ladder. The next move would be unveiled soon and I don't see them leaving the streets anytime soon. I don't know where you got this crap from because the protesters are seen both in the apc and pdp states except in some northern states because of their belief that the protest was targetted at the present. All over Nigeria, these guys have been peaceful, flying our flags high. If most of those politicians, including the law makers should retain their seats in 2023, they must be magicians because these goes are ready to take their country back.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Traffic Gridlock In Rivers As Pro-Buhari Protesters Take Over by AnanseK(m): 10:39am On Oct 20, 2020
Temptee101:
grin

These are paid APC zombies.

Thousands march for bubu in Rivers? grin

Rotimi Amaechi should be leading the march

APC Zombies versus PDP wailers disguised as #ENDSARS.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Traffic Gridlock In Rivers As Pro-Buhari Protesters Take Over by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 20, 2020
Amaechi hand.
Re: #EndSARS: Traffic Gridlock In Rivers As Pro-Buhari Protesters Take Over by Edoziesmart(m): 10:41am On Oct 20, 2020
freeborn02:

Why didn't you start a new topic with this video? You people will just be hiding important things in ordinary comment. Why are you so shallow in your mind?
You spoke my mind. I wonder want it will take him to open new thread to let the world see this hidden truth. Cus is only very few people will see this via the comment box
Re: #EndSARS: Traffic Gridlock In Rivers As Pro-Buhari Protesters Take Over by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 20, 2020
Eye service at work.
Re: #EndSARS: Traffic Gridlock In Rivers As Pro-Buhari Protesters Take Over by harmony75: 10:44am On Oct 20, 2020
we move no one can sponsor minds of citizens who want genuine changes..great youths/people of Nigeria �� congratulations for New Nigeria that's coming ����
Re: #EndSARS: Traffic Gridlock In Rivers As Pro-Buhari Protesters Take Over by Royalfurnitures: 10:44am On Oct 20, 2020
What are the demands of the pro Buhari protesters?

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you
Re: #EndSARS: Traffic Gridlock In Rivers As Pro-Buhari Protesters Take Over by mmsen: 10:46am On Oct 20, 2020
soberdrunk:
This is the true picture of what is wrong with Africa!! An average African can easily mortgage his conscience and the truth for personal gains........ angry

Look at how small the crowd is.

The average man in PH won't disgrace himself like this.
Re: #EndSARS: Traffic Gridlock In Rivers As Pro-Buhari Protesters Take Over by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 20, 2020
Typical Nigerians....protesting against their interest.

The aim of the endsars protest is in the national interest. Sadly some people want to protect their 'stomach interest'
Re: #EndSARS: Traffic Gridlock In Rivers As Pro-Buhari Protesters Take Over by femi4: 10:48am On Oct 20, 2020
DontBullshitMe:

Why will I view the protest in the same light when most of them are suffering and smiling
Re: #EndSARS: Traffic Gridlock In Rivers As Pro-Buhari Protesters Take Over by Nyanabo(m): 10:48am On Oct 20, 2020
To Set The Records Straight. I AM a Rivers born, currently in Rivers, Port Harcourt precisely.

There Is NO Pro-Buhari supporters these are APC members and youths recruited by them to support buhari their ENDSARS Campaign is just a front so as not to receive backlash. I could have gone to the venue to check how few they are but I'm currently babysitting my siblings

We the Rivers Youths Who Are Apolitical has REJECTED buhari TOTALLY. This is just an efforts by the APC to Sabotage our Goal.

We the Youths want a Nigeria we deserve,

we want the cost of governance to be drastically reduced by 75%

we want all corrupt government playmakers to be brought to book

We want a total reform of all sectors of the country

Anyone who feels this Protest is still about ending SARS is myopic this has gone well beyond that. This Is An Outcry of the Nigerian Youth wanting to take that which is theirs.

We say Enough because We can No Longer Breath !

3 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Traffic Gridlock In Rivers As Pro-Buhari Protesters Take Over by jibnet1(m): 10:51am On Oct 20, 2020
which Rivers youth APC youth Amaechi call ur boys yo order
Re: #EndSARS: Traffic Gridlock In Rivers As Pro-Buhari Protesters Take Over by HAccord: 10:51am On Oct 20, 2020
Amaechi sponsored youths deceiving themselves.
Re: #EndSARS: Traffic Gridlock In Rivers As Pro-Buhari Protesters Take Over by DasaintHope(m): 10:55am On Oct 20, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
Shikenan!
Ubanka yashi shikenan ya mutu. Bastard, sold your conscience for a Alice of cake. since this started have you heard from Yusuf buhari,? No. but fool like you carry am for head
Re: #EndSARS: Traffic Gridlock In Rivers As Pro-Buhari Protesters Take Over by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 20, 2020
DontBullshitMe:

I believed Wike is yet to receive over 70 billion naira Buhari promised him for Federal roads he constructed. From the denial or rebuttal of statement made on Zamfara Gold procurement by CBN to banning of EndSars protest in PortHarcourt and this government organized protest . This is Wike's metamorphosis. Amaechi cannot successfully organise this rally without Wike's support.
Re: #EndSARS: Traffic Gridlock In Rivers As Pro-Buhari Protesters Take Over by chatinent: 10:56am On Oct 20, 2020
undecided
Re: #EndSARS: Traffic Gridlock In Rivers As Pro-Buhari Protesters Take Over by BIGKemsey(m): 10:58am On Oct 20, 2020
Amaechi's useless politics. This definitely can't get us anywhere as a nation. Am from Rivers and can tell you that Rivers youths are the most stupid set of people I've ever seen. We keep moving
Re: #EndSARS: Traffic Gridlock In Rivers As Pro-Buhari Protesters Take Over by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 20, 2020
Skynet45:

I like around ikeja area everywhere on lockdown. Seems nurtw joined the protest
oshodi townplanning. is no problem
Re: #EndSARS: Traffic Gridlock In Rivers As Pro-Buhari Protesters Take Over by Edeyoung: 10:58am On Oct 20, 2020
zionmde:
I thought they said our youths are now speaking with one voice

who are these ones na

revolution indeed

abeg make everybody go house go rest jare

Buhari dog
Re: #EndSARS: Traffic Gridlock In Rivers As Pro-Buhari Protesters Take Over by chaloskyx: 11:01am On Oct 20, 2020
NIGERIA HAS FAILED I HAVE TO LEAVE THIS COUNTRY
Re: #EndSARS: Traffic Gridlock In Rivers As Pro-Buhari Protesters Take Over by zionmde: 11:02am On Oct 20, 2020
Edeyoung:

Buhari dog
e pain u?
Re: #EndSARS: Traffic Gridlock In Rivers As Pro-Buhari Protesters Take Over by clickwtB(m): 11:02am On Oct 20, 2020
Live and let live!!!!
Every one with his or her opinion!!!
Re: #EndSARS: Traffic Gridlock In Rivers As Pro-Buhari Protesters Take Over by pat077: 11:05am On Oct 20, 2020
Hausa/Fulani Community in Rivers in action.
Re: #EndSARS: Traffic Gridlock In Rivers As Pro-Buhari Protesters Take Over by g4gerald: 11:05am On Oct 20, 2020
Tonimax:
lipsrsealed

Confused elements
U say no to SARS
But u support bullhari

Ask yoursleves what the bullhari you support has to say abt SARS mata

Truly we are far from being a better country
Only God knows how much dey gave these efulefus

We don't need

Tinubu
Atiku
Saraki ote ge
Hush dino
Bullhari
Gandollar
Oshi omo ale
Rotten ameachi
Okoroawusa
Devil ngige
Devils will akapbiobio etc

We keep recycling same old scrotums over and over again

#we_need_a_new_era

Are u saying dat Buhari hasn't said anything about SARS since dis protest really?
Was he the one that created it in the first place?
Re: #EndSARS: Traffic Gridlock In Rivers As Pro-Buhari Protesters Take Over by Yujin(m): 11:06am On Oct 20, 2020
Lol. Arrangee protest by Hausas in Port Harcourt. One thing I want all southerners to know is that you can't express a counter opinion in the north without being attacked. Today they're moving allowed to move peacefully in PH. Take note of it.
Meanwhile, insist on the division of Nigeria. It is the best bargain that you need.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Traffic Gridlock In Rivers As Pro-Buhari Protesters Take Over by Coronavirus1: 11:06am On Oct 20, 2020
aniomadei1975:
There is heavy traffic gridlock especially within Port Harcourt GRA and Port Harcourt-Aba Express Road as thousands of youths have taken over major roads in Port Harcourt, the Rivers State capital, calling for an end to Police brutality as well as declaring their support for the administration of President Muhammadu Buhari.

The youths, who came from all the 23 local government areas in Rivers State, converged in front of the Port Harcourt Polo Club, carrying placards and banners with different inscriptions, marched through major roads and streets in the state capital.

Some of the inscriptions on the placards read; “We Say No To SARS, We Stand With President Buhari”, “We Say Yes To Victims Support Fund, We Say Yes To President Buhari”.
Ameachi hand work in display
Endsars end police brutality
Re: #EndSARS: Traffic Gridlock In Rivers As Pro-Buhari Protesters Take Over by BIGGESThead6: 11:07am On Oct 20, 2020
We IGBO love President Buhari. That's why we see him as our Messiah. grin grin

Re: #EndSARS: Traffic Gridlock In Rivers As Pro-Buhari Protesters Take Over by isaacfreeman99(m): 11:10am On Oct 20, 2020
Buhari daughter is a board member of NNPC, her salary is 6.7m naira, you get 30,000 naira monthly for N-power and you're telling me Buhari shouldn't resign, may God punish you! #EndSars #EndBadGoveranceInNigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sit-At-Home: Over 18 Trucks Burnt In The South East / FG Shortlists 21 States For Pilot Grazing Reserves (list) / Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.