Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,990 members, 7,814,375 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Vb 6.0 Codes To Trap And Compare Dates - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Vb 6.0 Codes To Trap And Compare Dates (2597 Views)

What Softwares Are Used To Push Codes To A Live Website / Vb 6.0/vb .NET & Intranet/internet Application Development / Post Ur Vb 6.0 Questions Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vb 6.0 Codes To Trap And Compare Dates by Dynast(m): 1:15pm On Jun 25, 2007
Hi Niralanders can any one help me with VB Codes that will be able to trap a date entered into a textbox compare it with the current date of the day and display on a pop up window or on the same form the No of days,Month(S),years below or above that given date entered on a text box.
If the difference in dates can only be in months or days its alright.

Hoping to hear 4m the great programmers in the land
Re: Vb 6.0 Codes To Trap And Compare Dates by Fdeveloper(m): 5:18pm On Jun 25, 2007
I have just noticed that luckyCO has posted a solution for you at https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-60292.0.html so I have deleted my previous response posted here.

Please try and avoid posting the same question in multiple threads as it inevitably leads to unnecessary duplication.
Re: Vb 6.0 Codes To Trap And Compare Dates by dakmanzero(m): 5:23pm On Jun 25, 2007
He probably needs it for school.

Anyway VB6 is currently the best way to use VB to generate a pure .exe file. Dotnet produces .net binaries, not native binaries. Of course vb6 bins arent native either but,

Also VB6 is the very best COM and OLE glue language out there. Nothing else comes close for quick n dirty automation of Microsoft activex abd related objects.

(1) (Reply)

Programmers: Time for Break / My Third Android App / Just Published My First Android Game (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.