Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,080 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

Please I Need Advice On The Recently Lunched Itel S16 Series - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please I Need Advice On The Recently Lunched Itel S16 Series (3785 Views)

Finally Got My Itel S16 Guys!! Come See The Dope Pictures I Took With It / Meet The Selfie Smartphones Without Limits: Itel S16, S16 Pro / Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please I Need Advice On The Recently Lunched Itel S16 Series by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 20, 2020
Re: Please I Need Advice On The Recently Lunched Itel S16 Series by chariisGRACE(m): 1:22pm On Oct 20, 2020
grin Na dem o. Believing these comments is at owner's risk. grin

4 Likes

Re: Please I Need Advice On The Recently Lunched Itel S16 Series by 100naira(m): 2:25pm On Oct 20, 2020
Yes I also heard good things about this Itel phone

You can charge it once and it will last till they pay you salary again

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advice On The Recently Lunched Itel S16 Series by Suzanne99: 3:36pm On Oct 20, 2020
Deestro:
Hello everyone, lately I've been seeing lots about itel, including the newly dropped s16 series.

LOL because payday is almost here and I'm looking to cope one for myself, please what do you guys think and which one is the best/pocket friendly spec grin grin

NB: I'll be on if I die, after using my whole salary to buy phone, I die grin

The S16 is great. That's what my sis uses. I'm also looking to get one for myself. My mind is made up tho. I love the camera and the design.
Re: Please I Need Advice On The Recently Lunched Itel S16 Series by pweetiedee(m): 3:47pm On Oct 20, 2020
madeleke:
I'm actually thinking of going for the S16 too, the reviews about it has been really good. And it's pocket friendly too.
Don't worry, I doubt it will be if I die, I die situation sha. grin cheesy

LOOL. Go ahead and get it joor. It's a lovely phone. It is affordable too. If you love selfies, then you will be glad you bought it.
Re: Please I Need Advice On The Recently Lunched Itel S16 Series by Maddo1: 4:23pm On Oct 20, 2020
My babe uses the phone. S16 and some other Itel phones seems to be getting good reviews lately.

Go for it
Re: Please I Need Advice On The Recently Lunched Itel S16 Series by madeleke: 6:14pm On Oct 20, 2020
pweetiedee:

LOOL. Go ahead and get it joor. It's a lovely phone. It is affordable too. If you love selfies, then you will be glad you bought it.
Right! I read the selfie standards on its unveiling thread. Sounds good.
Re: Please I Need Advice On The Recently Lunched Itel S16 Series by Effulgent(m): 8:35pm On Oct 20, 2020
Hassann12:

It's not even about marketing, I'm so random and I got one for my wife, the new itel series are really amazing

thats why your account was registered on the 15th of this month and almost all your post has been about itel including the p33?

you guys are not just good at marketing really......

just goan learn from the pro, I can teach you how to market sha ,but stop lying and ripping people off

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advice On The Recently Lunched Itel S16 Series by AirFireEarthH20: 6:07pm On Oct 21, 2020
Deestro:
Hello everyone, lately I've been seeing lots about itel, including the newly dropped s16 series.

LOL because payday is almost here and I'm looking to cope one for myself, please what do you guys think and which one is the best/pocket friendly spec grin grin

NB: I'll be on if I die, after using my whole salary to buy phone, I die grin

Go for S16 pro. It's highly recommended for you. When you buy it come back here and testify grin
Re: Please I Need Advice On The Recently Lunched Itel S16 Series by AirFireEarthH20: 6:10pm On Oct 21, 2020
shugarboo:
The number of people thinking of going for Itel S16 these days is remarkable, and so far, there hasn't been any bad reviews. I think you're cool to go.

It's like the manufacturer did an excellent job. Many positive reviews from end users of the S16 series.
Re: Please I Need Advice On The Recently Lunched Itel S16 Series by AirFireEarthH20: 6:11pm On Oct 21, 2020
maseki:
Saw the reviews a few days back and I'm highly impressed. The design does it for me. Although I use another brand presently, but I might be getting one of them for my girl soon
Follow get one of the S16 for me nah grin who no like better.
Re: Please I Need Advice On The Recently Lunched Itel S16 Series by Norman4real(m): 6:42pm On Oct 21, 2020
If you're to buy this, don't dare install any games on it to avoid any lagging. Strictly calls, texting and social media.
Re: Please I Need Advice On The Recently Lunched Itel S16 Series by shugarboo: 7:12pm On Oct 21, 2020
AirFireEarthH20:

It's like the manufacturer did an excellent job. Many positive reviews from end users of the S16 series.
Yeah yeah, the feedbacks are actually erasing people's doubts, gradually.
Re: Please I Need Advice On The Recently Lunched Itel S16 Series by TrollKiller(m): 7:13pm On Oct 21, 2020
None of these accounts praising this phone is older than 2 months
Re: Please I Need Advice On The Recently Lunched Itel S16 Series by madeleke: 7:16pm On Oct 21, 2020
shugarboo:
The number of people thinking of going for Itel S16 these days is remarkable, and so far, there hasn't been any bad reviews. I think you're cool to go.
True that, the comments from the end users is giving me the ginger to get it. Sure it won't be a bad decision.
Re: Please I Need Advice On The Recently Lunched Itel S16 Series by shugarboo: 11:39am On Oct 22, 2020
madeleke:

True that, the comments from the end users is giving me the ginger to get it. Sure it won't be a bad decision.
Quite certain of that too. Will be waiting for your review.
Re: Please I Need Advice On The Recently Lunched Itel S16 Series by Deestro(f): 7:59am On Oct 23, 2020
AirFireEarthH20:

Go for S16 pro. It's highly recommended for you. When you buy it come back here and testify grin

Haha omg now I really can't wait till pay day

I must buy this phone oh
Re: Please I Need Advice On The Recently Lunched Itel S16 Series by Deestro(f): 8:01am On Oct 23, 2020
Suzanne99:

The S16 is great. That's what my sis uses. I'm also looking to get one for myself. My mind is made up tho. I love the camera and the design.

Everyone says the same about the camera, me that's selfie freak, I can't wait lol
Re: Please I Need Advice On The Recently Lunched Itel S16 Series by Deestro(f): 8:01am On Oct 23, 2020
BurnaMANn11:

Don't let anybody tell you otherwise dear, itel S16 is your best bet

Topnotch camera and dope battery life, you won't regret your money dear, I'm talking from experience
So I won't even be bothered to get a power bank anymore lol oshey itel oh
Re: Please I Need Advice On The Recently Lunched Itel S16 Series by ManOFwisdom: 8:08am On Oct 23, 2020
Froshfemi:
how's the battery life bro?

Once you get this phone, you don't have any business with power bank, that's how strong
Re: Please I Need Advice On The Recently Lunched Itel S16 Series by Froshfemi: 8:14am On Oct 23, 2020
ManOFwisdom:

Once you get this phone, you don't have any business with power bank, that's how strong

Haha itel is indeed winning

With this pace they'll sure give other brands a run for their money
Re: Please I Need Advice On The Recently Lunched Itel S16 Series by Froshfemi: 8:15am On Oct 23, 2020
BurnaMANn11:

How do you like charging your phone and having it last for a whole day??
Sounds like something I've been looking for honestly
Re: Please I Need Advice On The Recently Lunched Itel S16 Series by Ogcharles: 8:20am On Oct 23, 2020
Froshfemi:

Werey de disguise grin
LOL go buy your own by your sef oh, phone that is cheap.
Haha abeg free me jaree

Who doesn't want a free good itel grin
Re: Please I Need Advice On The Recently Lunched Itel S16 Series by Ogcharles: 8:20am On Oct 23, 2020
Hassann12:

Brooo these models are too pocket friendly to look for who will buy one for you grin

Na play oh no vex tongue
Like this my pocket no get friend oh

Haha but that can't stop me from getting one for myself oh, cus itel is making magic, kudos to them
Re: Please I Need Advice On The Recently Lunched Itel S16 Series by madeleke: 1:47pm On Oct 23, 2020
shugarboo:

Quite certain of that too. Will be waiting for your review.
Oh right! There are these new ones that were even released in India. A48 and A25. Wonder when they will be available in Nigeria. Their specs seem advanced.
Re: Please I Need Advice On The Recently Lunched Itel S16 Series by Peperempee3: 1:52pm On Oct 23, 2020
I use the A56 pro and it is a beautiful and affordable phone with great specs. I love the fact that my selfie comes out clean. I get tired of phones easily, but I think I want another itel, so maybe I'll get the S16 pro grin
Re: Please I Need Advice On The Recently Lunched Itel S16 Series by shugarboo: 1:58pm On Oct 23, 2020
madeleke:

Oh right! There are these new ones that were even released in India. A48 and A25. Wonder when they will be available in Nigeria. Their specs seem advanced.
Really? This one Itel keeps advancing their specs, they really wanna hit the market and battle with other advanced brands. Nice though.
Re: Please I Need Advice On The Recently Lunched Itel S16 Series by maseki: 2:12pm On Oct 23, 2020
Froshfemi:
I've been out here sleeping on bike, while everyone is talking about how itel is upgrading

Guys I really want to get a new phone, is itel now as good as everyone is saying?

To be honest, they've actually upgraded. The design, camera, battery, etc. The amount you can get an item phone in the same range and spec as a Samsung is relatively cheap. So, nothing do you if you decide to go for one.
Re: Please I Need Advice On The Recently Lunched Itel S16 Series by madeleke: 2:12pm On Oct 23, 2020
shugarboo:

Really? This one Itel keeps advancing their specs, they really wanna hit the market and battle with other advanced brands. Nice though.
Rigghhtt. They're on the right lane. Looking out for more improvements from them.
Re: Please I Need Advice On The Recently Lunched Itel S16 Series by maseki: 2:15pm On Oct 23, 2020
madeleke:

I think you can always still order them online if they're not available yet. AliExpress should do the trick. You might even be getting it cheaper than the Nigerian amount.
Re: Please I Need Advice On The Recently Lunched Itel S16 Series by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 23, 2020
S16, S16 pro are very good smartphones from Itel. They are also affordable, so if you are on a budget, You can get one for less than 40,000.
Re: Please I Need Advice On The Recently Lunched Itel S16 Series by maseki: 10:24am On Oct 24, 2020
ManOFwisdom:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Some people don't even like power bank. Me personally I find it as an extra load to carry around. So, yes this kind of device will be very handy for me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gionee M5 Plus Root And Custom Recovery / How I Secretly Get 3gb For 1000naira On Mtn / Gadget Purchase: Are Nairaland Escrow's A Disaster Waiting To Happen.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.