|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,591,260 members, 6,010,108 topics. Date: Monday, 23 November 2020 at 08:11 PM
COVID-19: Lagos Enlists 600 Patients For Chloroquine Clinical Trials / 25% Of Coronavirus Carriers Don't Show Symptoms But Can Still Spread Virus / What You Need To Know About Prostatitis And Its Cure.... (2) (3) (4)
|Clinical Symptoms Of Prostatitis And Several Tips To Avoid Them by linlin998z(m): 11:07am On Oct 20|
In today’s society, prostatitis becomes a common disease in middle-aged and elderly men, and the incidence of the disease can increase with the age. There are usually four types of clinical symptoms of prostatitis. Type I prostatitis often occurs suddenly, mainly appeared as chills, fatigue and other symptoms, accompanied by perineal pain. Patients may have symptoms of frequent urination, urgent urination, rectal stimulation and even acute urinary retention.
Besides, the clinical symptoms of Type Ⅱ and Ⅲ prostatitis are similar, both of which involve pain and abnormal urination. These similar clinical symptoms are collectively known as prostatitis syndrome, which includes pelvic sacral pain, abnormal urination and male dysfunction.
Abnormal urination is mainly appeared as frequent urination, urgent urination, painful urination, dysuria, nocturnal urination and milky secretion from urethral opening after urination or defecation. It can also cause sexual dysfunction, low sexual desire, painful ejaculation, weakened erection, impotence and other phenomena.
Type IV prostatitis has no clinical symptoms and the evidence of the inflammation can be found only through examination related to prostate gland. When this type of prostatitis appears, the patient should go to the nearby hospital to examine prostatic fluid immediately, determine what caused it and receive proper treatment in time.
Therefore, what should the patient pay attention to when treating prostatitis?
1. You should persist in the treatment, and do not casually change or stop the treatment plan. The patient should follow the doctor’s advice, and don’t take drugs blindly or take any other medicine without the doctor’s permission during the treatment. Herbal medicine Diuretic and Anti-inflammatory Pill is often recommended to patients.
2. You should treat prostatitis correctly, and keeping a good attitude is the golden rule. The patient should avoid and transform negative emotions as far as possible, such as depression, sadness, anger, anxious and fear.
3. You should drink more water at ordinary times and enhance the number of urination, both of which are conducive to the discharge of inflammatory secretions. Avoid spicy food, tobacco and alcohol during the treatment, and eat more light foods, such as fresh fruits and vegetables.
4. You should avoid sitting for a long time and avoid riding a bicycle for too long. It is suggested to adhere to physical exercise while avoid excessive exercise. Jogging and rope jumping are good options.
5. You should keep regular sexual life and avoid frequent masturbation. Keep yourself away from unclean sexual intercourse and pay attention to good personal hygiene.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27