Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Learn How To Be A Good Writer From Scratch And Earn With It. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Learn How To Be A Good Writer From Scratch And Earn With It. (218 Views)

Here's How To Mix Perfume From Scratch And Make Money / Watch How A Lagos Millionaire Makes Profit From Scratch..and How To Replicate It / Looking For An English Article Writer From Nigeria [urgent] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Be A Good Writer From Scratch And Earn With It. by emmaaolufemi: 11:57am On Oct 20, 2020
I am Emmanuel Olufemi popularly called The Inspiration Doctor (TID). The founder of Nigeria's finest motivational platform called The Inspiration Clinic.

I want to introduce you to The Inspired Writers Academy (TIWA), a branch of The Inspiration Clinic. The purpose of TIWA, is to train individuals who are ready to make impact, influence and income through inspirational contents.

Alot of contents, articles, and write-ups are littered all over social media, some are filled with less rhema, inspiration or motivation. TIWA was created to train individuals who want to write effectively and inspirationally.

There are WORDS you LEARN with your brain, and there are WORDS you HEAR with your SPIRIT.
The spirit of man is a CANDLE that will only be IGNITED by the TANGIBILITY of the WORDS he hears.
If you will set your WORLD ablaze, you must set your SPIRIT ablaze and allow your FLAMING SPIRIT to produce a FLAMING MIND.
An INSPIRED SPIRIT will produce an INSPIRED MIND. An INSPIRED MIND will articulate INSPIRED HANDS to hold a PEN that can INSPIRE MEN.

I will be taking you through the process on how I write inspirationally.

I will be teaching you on how my audience keep getting engaged with my contents.

I will train you on how to use the right words to capture the emotions of the heart of your readers.

For the business people, this platform, will also train you on how to write inspirationally and attract customers.

If you have a WhatsApp or facebook group, this academy has alot to offer you too.

In Summary.

1. The Academy is for those who want to build their writing career.
2. For those struggling with writing.
3. For business owners, Facebook/whatsapp group owners. You will be trained to know how to write convincingly and inspirationally.
4. For those who would love to grow more writing networks.
5. I will be teaching you on how I design my image quotes with smartphone.
6. I will also teach you on to use a freelance writing site which I've been into for some years now and making money. (One of my financial secrets)
7. How to ghost-write.
8. Public Speaking
9. And lots more.

I'm not here to bore you with stories, but just to let you know that if you are going to be serious with this Academy, you'll shine.

There's a whole lot to learn.

I want to see a generation of highly inspired writers who will set the world ablaze with inspirational write-ups that will create societal change.

I'll teach you practically on how I write. It's not all about how long or short your content might be, but how inspiring it is.

Structure of the Class:
The training will take place on WhatsApp and will run for 3 weeks.

It will be so flexible to accommodate even the working class.

And at the end of the training, you will be given a unique certificate of training.

However, this is not totally free.

Pay #3,000 to 0157991517 Gtb Emmanuel Olufemi
And send a screenshot to me privately on whatsApp 07038679705

Registered persons will be moved to the Academy Study Centre.

In addition, I will give each you one month follow up.

That's huge right?

Yeah because I care for you.

Class commences November 7th 2020

Take an action now, you’ll be glad you did.
Contact me: http:///2347038679795

(1) (Reply)

Job Opportunity / Be An Online. Shop Owner Today & Earn For Life / Activate Your Plan B.today Because One Source Of Income Is Sucidal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.