Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Edo People Defy Obaseki's 24-Hour Curfew. Chase Police Officers Away - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Edo People Defy Obaseki's 24-Hour Curfew. Chase Police Officers Away (84266 Views)

Hoodlums Burn Two Police Stations In Ebonyi As Umahi Imposes 24-hour Curfew(pix) / #ENDSARS: Lekki Residents Defy Heavy Downpour, Continue Their Protest (VIDEO) / Angry Nigerian Youth Chase Police Officers After They Killed A Driver In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo People Defy Obaseki's 24-Hour Curfew. Chase Police Officers Away by Superpower(m): 1:17pm On Oct 20, 2020
Lamanii22:
There's a place called Satan market?
it is Santana market.

1 Like

Re: Edo People Defy Obaseki's 24-Hour Curfew. Chase Police Officers Away by Xantel(f): 1:17pm On Oct 20, 2020
Stubborn edolites grin
Re: Edo People Defy Obaseki's 24-Hour Curfew. Chase Police Officers Away by 8stargeneral: 1:17pm On Oct 20, 2020
En don happen even government go fear this time
Re: Edo People Defy Obaseki's 24-Hour Curfew. Chase Police Officers Away by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 20, 2020
Emma1Oj:
Truly you kn them wella!!
my first love na Benin, Mary.. Na deliverance dem take save me from am and till date, I still dey miss am. The love no commot for my body

1 Like

Re: Edo People Defy Obaseki's 24-Hour Curfew. Chase Police Officers Away by SmartPolician: 1:18pm On Oct 20, 2020
deebrain:
Another opportunity to see if eh.... The match between Edo and Lagos.

Lagos will be looking for an equaliser after Edo scored beautifully in their election.

Edo no be Lagos.

Scores stand at..

Edo 1--- Lagos 0.

Everything is a joke to you keyboard warriors
Re: Edo People Defy Obaseki's 24-Hour Curfew. Chase Police Officers Away by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 20, 2020
ff
Re: Edo People Defy Obaseki's 24-Hour Curfew. Chase Police Officers Away by Mcreloaded(m): 1:19pm On Oct 20, 2020
Covid-19
Lagos -1
Edo- 0

Election
Edo -1
Lagos -0

#ENDSARS
Edo -1
Lagos -0

#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY
Edo -1
Lagos -0

Prison break
Edo -2
Lagos -0

Burn police station
Edo -3
Lagos -1

1 Like

Re: Edo People Defy Obaseki's 24-Hour Curfew. Chase Police Officers Away by Igbunu4: 1:19pm On Oct 20, 2020
Is a typo error. Santana market is at Sapele road Benin.
quote author=Lamanii22 post=95127514]There's a place called Satan market?[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Edo People Defy Obaseki's 24-Hour Curfew. Chase Police Officers Away by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 20, 2020
Acidosis:

Things went south since 1960.

You will know the real south when it affects you personally. Just keep up the same energy when it happens... Shebi una no dey value direction and like to overdo things... Una eye go clear.

They've released hitherto imprisoned armed robbers and murderers for you guys... Una eye go clear when their work begins... Insecurity and unemployment is lurking around the corner... Continue...
Re: Edo People Defy Obaseki's 24-Hour Curfew. Chase Police Officers Away by muller101(m): 1:20pm On Oct 20, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:

Satan market ?
Who shops there?
What do they even sell down there?

I wonder o...

Oh, na Santana market.
D OP just wan confuse people anyhow grin cheesy
Thanks for the clarification guys.
Another one in Calabar too they call it efak satan. meaning Satan section.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo People Defy Obaseki's 24-Hour Curfew. Chase Police Officers Away by Youngjohnosas: 1:20pm On Oct 20, 2020
makeitijn:
Edo people are very uncivilized
uncivilized kee u there.
Re: Edo People Defy Obaseki's 24-Hour Curfew. Chase Police Officers Away by hopexter(m): 1:21pm On Oct 20, 2020
Gbest90:

So killing innocent lives, depriving people of their daily hustle and sending many into starvation is what will amount to something abi.

Infact ehh, people like you are the problems we have in this country.

What is the result or benefit of their daily hustle all these years? If the protesters had meaningful jobs, they won't be out there. Coward Nigerians like you are the true problems of this country and we need to purge you hoodlums out of Nigeria undecided

2 Likes

Re: Edo People Defy Obaseki's 24-Hour Curfew. Chase Police Officers Away by Notatribalist(m): 1:21pm On Oct 20, 2020
CoderX:
Edo people have ruined this protest already. Now Lagos has followed suit by burning Orile Police Station...

Thugs have joined protesters and we don't know who is who anymore... Masses have started suffering now, not the government, so it no longer makes sense. It's better to stop now and see what the government wants to implement, at least they listened.

I hands off #endsars officially cos I foresee chaos if things don't stop soon. The protest is now lacking direction and no obvious leadership...

Edit: I just saw a video of a policeman beaten to death in Lagos... To those quoting me and insulting me, hope you all can keep up the same energy when things start affecting your family members. Food scarcity is looming, unemployment and insecurity may start being witnessed... Una eye go clear o!
You don hear about revolution before?

1 Like

Re: Edo People Defy Obaseki's 24-Hour Curfew. Chase Police Officers Away by swing4real(m): 1:22pm On Oct 20, 2020
If you think the oppressors won't fight back then you don't understand them. They will do anything within their power to make sure things stay the same way. If you think they will change anything then ask yourself why haven't they done it all this years!

We must fight them back by keep protesting. They are the few and we are the many. They know and understand that. This is a fight they will never win. We Move! No going back.

Why are we scared of death? We are all going to die someday anyways. What's the point of living if we aren't living? They can't kill everyone of us. We are not cowards. It is time we set ourselves free and the road to freedom is not given, we must take it by force. Sometimes in life we have to fight the war to win peace. We move! Curfew or no curfew we move!

2 Likes

Re: Edo People Defy Obaseki's 24-Hour Curfew. Chase Police Officers Away by CodeTemplar: 1:22pm On Oct 20, 2020
CoderX:
Edo people have ruined this protest already. Now Lagos has followed suit by burning Orile Police Station...

Thugs have joined protesters and we don't know who is who anymore... Masses have started suffering now, not the government, so it no longer makes sense. It's better to stop now and see what the government wants to implement, at least they listened.

I hands off #endsars officially cos I foresee chaos if things don't stop soon. The protest is now lacking direction and no obvious leadership...

Edit: I just saw a video of a policeman beaten to death in Lagos... To those quoting me and insulting me, hope you all can keep up the same energy when things start affecting your family members. Food scarcity is looming, unemployment and insecurity may start being witnessed... Una eye go clear o!
Oga MannaBBQ, I love this new IT guru profile. Makes more sense than being caterer and online 24/7

1 Like

Re: Edo People Defy Obaseki's 24-Hour Curfew. Chase Police Officers Away by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 20, 2020
CoderX:

tgat video of a policeman killed speaks a lot on why the essence of the protest have been lost

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo People Defy Obaseki's 24-Hour Curfew. Chase Police Officers Away by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 20, 2020
He shouldn't have issued the curfew order.
Re: Edo People Defy Obaseki's 24-Hour Curfew. Chase Police Officers Away by Born2Breed(f): 1:25pm On Oct 20, 2020
cynthia9:
Edolites defy obaseki 24 hours curfew

Despite the 24 hours curfew imposed by the state government still edolite blocked the ugbowo Lagos road.

They have succeeded in chasing away police officers deployed to the place. Uniben main gate to be precise

While in Satan market in sapele road, Benin city. Some hoodlums are engaging police soldiers in a gun duel.

A woman has just been shot dead.

I will keep you guys updated

Which one b satan market again?Turn santana to satan. Na demon dem dey sell there?

Una go dey use style dey paint Edo bad but everybody know say we are the most peaceful and understanding people in Nigeria.

Jus dat we nor just like nonsense.
Re: Edo People Defy Obaseki's 24-Hour Curfew. Chase Police Officers Away by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 20, 2020
CodeTemplar:
Oga MannaBBQ, I love this now IT guru profile. Makes more sense than being caterer and online 24/7

I am not MannaBbq and I don't know why you would think I'm someone else. I am an IT guru so I don't see any sense in what you wrote...
Re: Edo People Defy Obaseki's 24-Hour Curfew. Chase Police Officers Away by Gbest90(m): 1:26pm On Oct 20, 2020
hopexter:

What is the result or benefit of their daily hustle all these years? If the protesters had meaningful jobs, they won't be out there. Coward Nigerians like you are the true problems of this country and we need to purge you hoodlums out of Nigeria undecided
Go and get a job and stop displaying ur stupidity here.

Fools like you are the ones that extort people of their hard earned money in the name protest.
Re: Edo People Defy Obaseki's 24-Hour Curfew. Chase Police Officers Away by Cantonese: 1:27pm On Oct 20, 2020
southniyikaye:
Benin people are stubborn people.
I schooled there so I know them..
Benin people to some extent have hausa trait, na go dem dey here, dem no dey hear come..
Dem dey nice but them go show you peeper if you step on their toes

Stubborness in the face of soldiers armed with guns? And we are talking about aboki soldiers here who feel that the power the north presently enjoys is threatened.

In the face of guns, our protesters turn to chickens!
Re: Edo People Defy Obaseki's 24-Hour Curfew. Chase Police Officers Away by pretydiva(f): 1:27pm On Oct 20, 2020
Lamanii22:

grin. It's called Santana market

1 Like

Re: Edo People Defy Obaseki's 24-Hour Curfew. Chase Police Officers Away by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 20, 2020
Notatribalist:
You don hear about revolution before?

Hope you can keep up the energy when it affects you personally... Maybe when the so called protester attack your family member mistakenly, your eyes will open... Till then, keep revolutionalizing.
Re: Edo People Defy Obaseki's 24-Hour Curfew. Chase Police Officers Away by Wassapviews: 1:27pm On Oct 20, 2020
Once protest ends, it ends

And what makes you think a government who can barely do a thing under pressure will something when the pressure is removed?

CoderX:

They've beaten a policeman to death in Orile police station, hope you keep up the same energy when things go south... Una no dey know when to stop... Government has respected us, now is time to respect them nack and watch things...
Re: Edo People Defy Obaseki's 24-Hour Curfew. Chase Police Officers Away by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:28pm On Oct 20, 2020
Evidenx:
haha.. Its called SATANA MARKET ALONG SAPELE ROAD,IN BENIN CITY.
Ok
Re: Edo People Defy Obaseki's 24-Hour Curfew. Chase Police Officers Away by smirn(m): 1:28pm On Oct 20, 2020
CoderX:

Both Thugs and hoodlums are all protesters or don't they have the right to protest?

1 Like

Re: Edo People Defy Obaseki's 24-Hour Curfew. Chase Police Officers Away by bunnae(f): 1:28pm On Oct 20, 2020
Lamanii22:
Op made a mistake. It's santana mkt

1 Like

Re: Edo People Defy Obaseki's 24-Hour Curfew. Chase Police Officers Away by Bigsunny01(m): 1:28pm On Oct 20, 2020
Lamanii22:

Dat waz a mistake by de OP

Is called Santana market

1 Like

Re: Edo People Defy Obaseki's 24-Hour Curfew. Chase Police Officers Away by Ticlef: 1:29pm On Oct 20, 2020
[quote author=CoderX post=95126478]Edo people have ruined this protest already. Now Lagos has followed suit by burning Orile Police Station...

Edit: I just saw a video of a policeman beaten to death in Lagos... To those quoting me and insulting me, hope you all can keep up the same energy when things start affecting your family members. Food scarcity is looming, unemployment and insecurity may start being witnessed... Una eye go clear o![/quoted it is people like you that would rather life as a slave than fight for your right. Keep your stupid diet advice to your self]
Re: Edo People Defy Obaseki's 24-Hour Curfew. Chase Police Officers Away by Rikidony(m): 1:29pm On Oct 20, 2020
Adonis86:
I'll suggest that the protesters should cease fire for now let's give government time to implement the demands. Otherwise, hoodlums are likely to hijack the entire sweat and tears.
Dude so you believe we have a government, do we even have a president, uptill now Buhari hasnt address the nation to calm things down, their next approach will be to bring in the Military, that will be their biggest undoing, because you see this movement, people de ready to die for am, nonesense...
Re: Edo People Defy Obaseki's 24-Hour Curfew. Chase Police Officers Away by hopexter(m): 1:30pm On Oct 20, 2020
Gbest90:

Go and get a job and displaying ur stupidity here.

Fools like you are the ones that extort people of their hard earned money in the name protest.

See this vulcanizer, just because protesters have deprived you of pumping tires you want to commit suicide. You're a living corpse already. Dont go and protest for your right to be alive you miscreant grin
Re: Edo People Defy Obaseki's 24-Hour Curfew. Chase Police Officers Away by MoneyTrees(m): 1:30pm On Oct 20, 2020
Who's got Obaseki' s Mobile
I thought that dude was a Real niggarrr maybe he's been smoking the wrong type of kush... He ought to sleep while real niggarz are at work...or has he forgotten that Edo people defied billion van to vote him back?

cynthia9:
Edolites defy obaseki 24 hours curfew

Despite the 24 hours curfew imposed by the state government still edolite blocked the ugbowo Lagos road.

They have succeeded in chasing away police officers deployed to the place. Uniben main gate to be precise

While in Satan market in sapele road, Benin city. Some hoodlums are engaging police soldiers in a gun duel.

A woman has just been shot dead.

I will keep you guys updated

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day / Man Who Raped And Buried Girl Alive Is Executed By Lethal Injection In The US / 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.