Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

EndSARS: House Of Reps To Honour, Compensate Victims Of Police Brutality - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: House Of Reps To Honour, Compensate Victims Of Police Brutality (11041 Views)

Governors Agree To Compensate Victims Of Herders, Farmers Clashes / EndSARS: Lagos To Compensate Victims Of Police Abuse / Compensate Victims Of Building Collapse In Lagos, Ibadan----serap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: House Of Reps To Honour, Compensate Victims Of Police Brutality by naiuw: 1:19pm On Oct 20, 2020
Join the trending online business in the internet today and start making money. 100% Legit! DISCOVER this business I’m currently doing every day that gives me atleast ₦21,000 weekly using phone and working from home legitimately. Check my Signature for more details
Re: EndSARS: House Of Reps To Honour, Compensate Victims Of Police Brutality by Omezif(m): 1:20pm On Oct 20, 2020
It will be a good development if they are saying the truth, i don't trust this our government at all.
Re: EndSARS: House Of Reps To Honour, Compensate Victims Of Police Brutality by Casablanca111: 1:21pm On Oct 20, 2020
Stupid bunch of idiots. All house of Representatives, we are coming for u!!! End house of rep. Dey are useless in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: House Of Reps To Honour, Compensate Victims Of Police Brutality by BlackfireX: 1:21pm On Oct 20, 2020
This protest supposed to be in the national assembly, aso rock , state house, government house... Not the small road the poor man is using to fend for himself

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: House Of Reps To Honour, Compensate Victims Of Police Brutality by MoneyTrees(m): 1:22pm On Oct 20, 2020
Protest oo
Y'all dunno if ya blessings will come in this
Remember to smoke 2 Jumbo sized Mali kush & Pray without ceasing (2 Tes 5:12)
For a full manifestation of ya blessings

Jesus is Lord
Who's jesus sef grin grin

oshozondii:

https://twitter.com/tvcnewsng/status/1318512331836608512?s=19

https://twitter.com/tvcnewsng/status/1318513472041328641?s=19
Re: EndSARS: House Of Reps To Honour, Compensate Victims Of Police Brutality by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 20, 2020
That Edo protest need be cancelled. They should all stay indoors,let the peaceful ones protest.
If not so,the whole activity should be paused for now.

Else,all the sweats and tears will be in vain.
Re: EndSARS: House Of Reps To Honour, Compensate Victims Of Police Brutality by Kluez(m): 1:22pm On Oct 20, 2020
Den dy madt. Which kind 2021 budget ... So if den won fix d whole naija economy like dz.. Dn go talk 5years agenda... Make I no talk say ogun go slam dem.. Duuuuude¡¡
NAIJADESERVESBETTER
Re: EndSARS: House Of Reps To Honour, Compensate Victims Of Police Brutality by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 20, 2020
This people are crazy....

Give Nigerians good government(institutions)...

Political office holder's must be on minimum wage...

Restructure Nigeria....

This is the simple summary of the protest...

Now that the hoodlums sponsored by the government have turned against them, I am very happy and can't wait to hear that all the politians houses and car's are be burnt
Re: EndSARS: House Of Reps To Honour, Compensate Victims Of Police Brutality by Yakubu113: 1:24pm On Oct 20, 2020
After collecting hardship allowance there finally speak this people are the major part of the problem we are having in this country there should also be receiving minimum wage like every other civil servant before i will start taking them serious until then there are just robbing the people there claim to be representing.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: House Of Reps To Honour, Compensate Victims Of Police Brutality by seeker121(m): 1:34pm On Oct 20, 2020
So we must be protesting before they can be doing what is expected of them right?.
Re: EndSARS: House Of Reps To Honour, Compensate Victims Of Police Brutality by jaxxy(m): 1:34pm On Oct 20, 2020
How about fixing the corrupt and abusive police service system
Re: EndSARS: House Of Reps To Honour, Compensate Victims Of Police Brutality by sidonlook: 1:37pm On Oct 20, 2020
All senators and reps are adviced to go back to their constituencies and talk with the agrieved youths.

We voted for them but they did not represent us.

If you fault my argument, then answer this questions.....

Why will govt owe workers salaries but senators and reps get their salaries and allowances whenever due ?

They neglect our educational system,destroy it,set up their own schools and even send their children abroad where they boast making first class.

They owe doctors and no medical facilities in our hospital. When they are sick they fly abroad and get the best medical attention.
They receive multiple retirement benefits as rep, governor, senator , ministers and all former presidents.

Why will Nigeria not be broke.

All senators and reps are adviced to go back to their constituencies and talk with the agrieved youths.
Re: EndSARS: House Of Reps To Honour, Compensate Victims Of Police Brutality by kenfarm(m): 1:45pm On Oct 20, 2020
All 9ja youth deserve compensation. We have all been shortchanged and victimised for so long.
Re: EndSARS: House Of Reps To Honour, Compensate Victims Of Police Brutality by Jah1: 1:48pm On Oct 20, 2020
See video update here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8qcq4ksRTQ

@lalasticlala
@seun
@mynd44
Re: EndSARS: House Of Reps To Honour, Compensate Victims Of Police Brutality by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 20, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:

Can you atleast allow them to compensate the victims for now before we continue and tackle them for them being heartless and thieves.
Make we still dey see toad as we dey cry o.
#UseSenseWhenItMatters
LOL, you think the victims would be compensated? If a civil servant can work for 30 years and there's a percentage removed from the salary at the end of the month called (pension) and such person's aren't paid for years then they should pray it works for them.
Re: EndSARS: House Of Reps To Honour, Compensate Victims Of Police Brutality by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 20, 2020
alexsoftwork:
So if dem no protest, u for know do anything? Haba naija.

Lol. Money wey dem go allocate and steal
Re: EndSARS: House Of Reps To Honour, Compensate Victims Of Police Brutality by omoharry(f): 2:25pm On Oct 20, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:

Can you atleast allow them to compensate the victims for now before we continue and tackle them for them being heartless and thieves.
Make we still dey see toad as we dey cry o.
#UseSenseWhenItMatters
what about arresting the perpetrators that have been involve in various killings and brutality? You thinking the miserable one or two millions naira they will give to the families can equate the lives that have been lost?

Have we finally lost all our sense of humanity , that we feel all that is needed is to take a life and compensation will made to families of victims?

We have generated low that even you have been conditioned to reason in that line also. It's ok.. that the peaceful protest was Sobotage by this same govt, by sponsoring thugs to beat up protesters, destroy live & properties, so that they will say the protest is violent and they will happily clammed down on the protest ..
For all you unfortunate youth that are ever ready to be use to as weapon to suppress change for a better country for you and your children to live in , shame on you and your lack of self worth ..your destiny can be bought with just a mere N500-1500. You are now a perpetual tool in the hands of your oppressors to stop change and to remain in a lawless country where there is extreme poverty , police brutality & killings .
Re: EndSARS: House Of Reps To Honour, Compensate Victims Of Police Brutality by ILoveDemMANNA: 2:29pm On Oct 20, 2020
If that is how your brain interpret my post, fortunately, I can't help you Harry.
You never saw the part I said they are heartless and thieves?
You just decided to masturbate on the part that will make u cum early cheesy.
And you never saw all my previous posts about this protest, shame on you hypocrite.

Explaining further will be a waste of time and space cool
I moveeeee......

Re: EndSARS: House Of Reps To Honour, Compensate Victims Of Police Brutality by gbowoade85142: 2:54pm On Oct 20, 2020
AIG collected 250k from me will house of rep compensate me
Re: EndSARS: House Of Reps To Honour, Compensate Victims Of Police Brutality by ILoveDemMANNA: 3:01pm On Oct 20, 2020
gbowoade85142:
AIG collected 250k from me will house of rep compensate me
SURE, just get all your evidence and facts ready.
You will get more than that.
Re: EndSARS: House Of Reps To Honour, Compensate Victims Of Police Brutality by Jeffyblaq(m): 3:02pm On Oct 20, 2020
So itz now to do the right thing..

Murderfuckers
Re: EndSARS: House Of Reps To Honour, Compensate Victims Of Police Brutality by Guestlander: 3:24pm On Oct 20, 2020
Imortal001:
Reps ko reptiles ni! this reps has mentally brutalised the citizens while the police are doing the physical brutalisation.
Nigerians deserve better nigeria!
God bless my country!

What a lot of us don't understand is that the Nigerian police was created by the colonialists to protect themselves from the locals. Nigerian politicians( our new masters) inherited them and kept them same way over the years with little changes here and there.
What other countries in the world do you see policemen carrying handbags for politicians wives?

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: House Of Reps To Honour, Compensate Victims Of Police Brutality by Owilar(m): 6:44pm On Oct 20, 2020
Mr honorable member that won't be enough oo!
Re: EndSARS: House Of Reps To Honour, Compensate Victims Of Police Brutality by tomhiddleston: 4:15am On Oct 21, 2020
All of the above mechanisms are not working satisfactorily. It is necessary to strictly handle the police who abuse their positions and powers to abuse people.
Re: EndSARS: House Of Reps To Honour, Compensate Victims Of Police Brutality by Thunday1005(m): 12:21pm On Oct 21, 2020
2021 budget ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

FULL TEXT: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And The Missing Trillions Pt.1-Chukwuma C. Soludo / Lawmakers To Replace FCT Minister With A Mayor / Xmas: Igbos Desert Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.