Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

Construction Of Mini Bakery/ Office Space By Rotech77 - Properties (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Of Mini Bakery/ Office Space By Rotech77 (19000 Views)

Construction Of Contemporary Eatery (fast food)And 6 Flats By Rotech77 / The Benin Kingdom Project By Rotech77 / The Finishing Of Osun State Edifice By Rotech77 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Of Mini Bakery/ Office Space By Rotech77 by twinskenny(m): 8:06am On Oct 06, 2021
rotecch77:
Coming soon! Coming soon!! Coming soon!!!
The Opening of this office/ bakery
hope amala and ewedu will be available..: will try abs make it
Re: Construction Of Mini Bakery/ Office Space By Rotech77 by rotecch77(m): 8:58am On Oct 06, 2021
EgunMogaji2:

Nice one.
Thanks baba

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Mini Bakery/ Office Space By Rotech77 by rotecch77(m): 8:59am On Oct 06, 2021
twinskenny:
hope amala and ewedu will be available..: will try abs make it

Everything plenty
Re: Construction Of Mini Bakery/ Office Space By Rotech77 by rotecch77(m): 12:53pm On Oct 07, 2021
Soon
Re: Construction Of Mini Bakery/ Office Space By Rotech77 by InvertedHammer: 5:02pm On Oct 07, 2021
/
Do we get free bread if we mention your name?

Asking for freeloaders on NL.

By the way, I like that office table.
/
Re: Construction Of Mini Bakery/ Office Space By Rotech77 by rotecch77(m): 6:19am On Oct 08, 2021
InvertedHammer:
/
Do we get free bread if we mention your name?

Asking for freeloaders on NL.

By the way, I like that office table.
/

Free bread is available for all the NL member sir.

We got the table from one Egyptian store in ajah area

Re: Construction Of Mini Bakery/ Office Space By Rotech77 by whirlwind7(m): 7:23am On Oct 08, 2021
rotecch77:

The biggest of the OGA sir,
The 2.5m is for the carcass ONLY
From foundation to the roof.

We designed “Straight Flight STEEL stir ways” for this project

₦2.5m
Hmmmm....
You've got years of experience with building construction, so I don't have to argue.
Quite a low estimate, I think. Especially with how inflation has made costs unpredictable.

I will sleep on this thread to monitor how it goes. You have my moral and spiritual goodwill.
God speed.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Mini Bakery/ Office Space By Rotech77 by rotecch77(m): 8:09am On Oct 08, 2021
whirlwind7:

₦2.5m
Hmmmm....
You've got years of experience with building construction, so I don't have to argue.
Quite a low estimate, I think. Especially with how inflation has made costs unpredictable.

I will sleep on this thread to monitor how it goes. You have my moral and spiritual goodwill.
God speed.

We have finished the 2.5m stage since and I have explained how we achieved that few pages back

————-
Then when iron rod was 220k per ton
And cement, sand, granite was direct supply from source etc
Re: Construction Of Mini Bakery/ Office Space By Rotech77 by whirlwind7(m): 3:46pm On Oct 08, 2021
rotecch77:

We have finished the 2.5m stage since and I have explained how we achieved that few pages back

————-
Then when iron rod was 220k per ton
And cement, sand, granite was direct supply from source etc

Yes, bro.
After I submitted my comment, it got posted on the last page....then I scrolled up to realize the building had been completed, and it is already about to commence operation.

I salute your doggedness!
Re: Construction Of Mini Bakery/ Office Space By Rotech77 by Paulo3ree(m): 4:02pm On Oct 08, 2021
rotecch77:
Final lapse of the project in progress

You did a great job wink
Re: Construction Of Mini Bakery/ Office Space By Rotech77 by rotecch77(m): 9:46pm On Oct 08, 2021
whirlwind7:

Yes, bro.
After I submitted my comment, it got posted on the last page....then I scrolled up to realize the building had been completed, and it is already about to commence operation.

I salute your doggedness!
Thanks you are welcome bro
Re: Construction Of Mini Bakery/ Office Space By Rotech77 by rotecch77(m): 9:46pm On Oct 08, 2021
Paulo3ree:

You did a great job wink
I really appreciated chief
Re: Construction Of Mini Bakery/ Office Space By Rotech77 by rotecch77(m): 10:09pm On Oct 09, 2021
Some pics from the opening ceremony of the bakery and our company (Arbo contractor Ltd) today.
His Royal majesty, imam, chiefs,Alfa’s and others well wishes that attended the occasion

Re: Construction Of Mini Bakery/ Office Space By Rotech77 by rotecch77(m): 10:12pm On Oct 09, 2021
More

Re: Construction Of Mini Bakery/ Office Space By Rotech77 by Jumyg: 11:33pm On Oct 09, 2021
rotecch77:
Some pics from the opening ceremony of the bakery and our company (Arbo contractor Ltd) today.
His Royal majesty, imam, chiefs,Alfa’s and others well wishes that attended the occasion

Congratulations Rotech.
Re: Construction Of Mini Bakery/ Office Space By Rotech77 by rotecch77(m): 5:04am On Oct 10, 2021
Jumyg:

Congratulations Rotech.
Thanks so much sir, I really appreciated
Re: Construction Of Mini Bakery/ Office Space By Rotech77 by mufutau55(m): 5:16am On Oct 10, 2021
Congrats Boss.

Hajji M.
Re: Construction Of Mini Bakery/ Office Space By Rotech77 by rotecch77(m): 7:54am On Oct 10, 2021
mufutau55:
Congrats Boss.

Hajji M.
Baba Agbalagba, thanks so much sir
I really appreciated
Re: Construction Of Mini Bakery/ Office Space By Rotech77 by twinskenny(m): 8:12am On Oct 10, 2021
rotecch77:

Baba Agbalagba, thanks so much sir
I really appreciated
congrat ogami
Re: Construction Of Mini Bakery/ Office Space By Rotech77 by rotecch77(m): 8:34am On Oct 10, 2021
twinskenny:
congrat ogami
Baba kenny, thanks so much sir
Re: Construction Of Mini Bakery/ Office Space By Rotech77 by NL1960: 12:28pm On Oct 10, 2021
Congrats for a job well done.
Re: Construction Of Mini Bakery/ Office Space By Rotech77 by rotecch77(m): 1:10pm On Oct 10, 2021
NL1960:
Congrats for a job well done.

Thanks so much sir
Re: Construction Of Mini Bakery/ Office Space By Rotech77 by rotecch77(m): 9:01am On Oct 11, 2021
Building Drawing
Building construction
Renovation work
Water treatment cost plant
General building finishings

Arbo contractor Ltd is where to go
Re: Construction Of Mini Bakery/ Office Space By Rotech77 by rotecch77(m): 9:11am On Oct 12, 2021
*SULAIMON AYOKUNLE VEERS INTO BREAD MAKING, LAUNCHES 'SULA DELICIOUS BAKERY' IN IGBOGBO, LAGOS.* | Shakiru Seidu.

_...Adeboruwa of Igbogbo, Others eulogize the initiative._

Sula Delicious Bread Bakery, situated at Bola Ahmed Tinubu Way, Oreyo, Igbogbo, Lagos.

Owner of Sula Marine in Apapa and the Alakoso-Adeen of Igbogbo Central Mosque, Alhaji Sulaimon Ayokunle, has veered into the confectionery sector as he’s just taken to baking and selling of bread. He launched the ultramodern facility Bakery at 98, Bola Ahmed Tinubu Way (Jegede Busstop) Oreyo, in Igbogbo, Lagos, called ‘Sula Delicious Bread Bakery’.

Declaring the function open with prayers and other sundry activities, the Chief Imam Igbogbo Central Mosque, Sheikh Dhikirulahi Andu Tanimose and Imam Lukman Abdulrasak Andu of Ansar-ul-deen Society, called on the Almighty Allah to oversee the activities of the Bakery by His grace and ward off evil of any kind.

C.E.O Sula Delicious Bread Bakery, Alhaji Sulaimon Ayokunle.

Thereafter, the Bakery was declared open for business by His Royal Majesty, Oba (Barr.) AbdulSemiu Orimadegun Kasali, Adeboruwa of Igbogbo Kingdom, who in his speech, eulogized Sulaimon Ayokunle, while dedicating the facility and business to Allah. "Alhaji Sulamon has chosen in his own quota to contribute to the growth and economic development of Igbogbo community and Lagos State at large," Kabiyesi said.

Speaking with MegaXpression Media, Sulaimon Ayokunle, said the purpose of Sula Bread Bakery is to bring classic and standard to bread making in Igbogbo and Ikorodu Division at large, assuring that he'll put the best to add value not only to the community but to the consumers.

"The bread is delicious as its name implies. We make sure that all ingredients were approved by the National Agency for Food Drugs and Administration Control (NAFDAC), in order to give our costumers the best bread in the environment, Ayokunle stated.

He further explained that 'Sula Delicious Bread' is one of the best and quality bread, and that people should always look for quality products at all time, revealing that 'Sula Delicious Bread' is not about the bread alone but the nutrients that is in it that makes it of high taste quality.

The arrival of HRM Oba AbdulSemiu Orimadegun Kasali, Adeboruwa of Igbogbo Kingdom and High Chief Tajudeen Alade Onasanya, Odofin of Igbogbo Kingdom.

High Chief Tajudeen Alade Onasanya, the Odofin of Igbogbo kingdom, also urged other community indigenes to emulate this creativity while responding to MegaXpression Media, noting that it will one way or the other improve the community positively in terms of reducing unemployment and others.

MegaXpression Media,
The Source of GENUINE Information.

http://megaxpression..com/2021/10/sulaimon-ayokunle-veers-into-bread.html
Re: Construction Of Mini Bakery/ Office Space By Rotech77 by rotecch77(m): 6:19am On Oct 17, 2021
Call on us for your
Building Drawing
Building construction
Renovation work
Finishing work
Water treatment

Re: Construction Of Mini Bakery/ Office Space By Rotech77 by rotecch77(m): 9:21am On Oct 18, 2021
We are open for construction deal

Re: Construction Of Mini Bakery/ Office Space By Rotech77 by rotecch77(m): 10:26am On Oct 19, 2021
Another one loading
Watch out
Re: Construction Of Mini Bakery/ Office Space By Rotech77 by rotecch77(m): 10:19pm On Oct 28, 2021
Watch out ! Watch out!! Watch out !!!
Another construction of new bakery is loading
(2021) model

Re: Construction Of Mini Bakery/ Office Space By Rotech77 by rotecch77(m): 9:26am On Oct 31, 2021
Rome does not built in a day
Start something today, not until you get millions of naira before you can something tangible

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Mini Bakery/ Office Space By Rotech77 by rotecch77(m): 9:07am On Nov 01, 2021
Watch out for the construction of ANOTHER MODERN BAKERY.

Site clearance done
Setting-out of the building floor plan coming soon

Re: Construction Of Mini Bakery/ Office Space By Rotech77 by rotecch77(m): 8:16am On Nov 03, 2021
New thread for this project is loading
Re: Construction Of Mini Bakery/ Office Space By Rotech77 by rotecch77(m): 10:23am On Nov 05, 2021

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Weakened 3-storey Building Collapses In Ibadan, 2 Persons Affected. Photos / How Wayo Real Estate Companies Sell The Same Plots To Different People / Factors To Consider When Buying / Renting A House - Comfortable Housing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.