Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,557 members, 7,816,346 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

ENDSARS: Graphic Video Of Hoodlums Butchering A Police Man. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ENDSARS: Graphic Video Of Hoodlums Butchering A Police Man. (5688 Views)

Covid-19 Lockdown: Lagos Unrest, As Residents Live In Fear Of Hoodlums / Man Sets Himself Ablaze After Butchering His Wife In Abia (photos) / Ivorian Man Arrested For Butchering His Wife After A Disagreement (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

ENDSARS: Graphic Video Of Hoodlums Butchering A Police Man. by peacekante: 1:05pm On Oct 20, 2020
Video in a moment
This happened in Orile igamu Lagos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVtfT5WD5o4
Re: ENDSARS: Graphic Video Of Hoodlums Butchering A Police Man. by Ifiegboria(m): 1:14pm On Oct 20, 2020
This is not good at all

7 Likes

Re: ENDSARS: Graphic Video Of Hoodlums Butchering A Police Man. by Kyase(m): 1:16pm On Oct 20, 2020
That Dundee for aso rock no go send soldiers now ooo
Re: ENDSARS: Graphic Video Of Hoodlums Butchering A Police Man. by Mutemenot(m): 1:17pm On Oct 20, 2020
Hmmmm, dissolution of this country is the answer.

1 Like

Re: ENDSARS: Graphic Video Of Hoodlums Butchering A Police Man. by penplus: 1:18pm On Oct 20, 2020
This is wrong!

It's wrong if we start doing the very thing we are protesting against

I still support #EndPoliceBrutality

3 Likes

Re: ENDSARS: Graphic Video Of Hoodlums Butchering A Police Man. by icebird25(m): 1:19pm On Oct 20, 2020
Mehn this protest don turn to another thing ...even if army is deployed right now ..Edo thugs are not ready to back out o....I foresee chaos in this country .
E dey pain me say ..young boys are still carrying weapons this days .. please if you that jobless come and join HK
Re: ENDSARS: Graphic Video Of Hoodlums Butchering A Police Man. by seunmsg(m): 1:19pm On Oct 20, 2020
Restore law and order!
Re: ENDSARS: Graphic Video Of Hoodlums Butchering A Police Man. by Righteousness89(m): 1:23pm On Oct 20, 2020
No! No! No! No!No! No!No!No!No!!
This is Graphically Babaric!!!!
Re: ENDSARS: Graphic Video Of Hoodlums Butchering A Police Man. by AfroMighty(m): 1:25pm On Oct 20, 2020
This isn't protest...

1 Like

Re: ENDSARS: Graphic Video Of Hoodlums Butchering A Police Man. by luvmijeje(f): 1:25pm On Oct 20, 2020
Haaaaaaaa! I didn't watch it o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ENDSARS: Graphic Video Of Hoodlums Butchering A Police Man. by luvmijeje(f): 1:27pm On Oct 20, 2020
The Governor have lost control. The president should start thinking of declaring a state of emergency.

1 Like

Re: ENDSARS: Graphic Video Of Hoodlums Butchering A Police Man. by obiekunie2: 1:28pm On Oct 20, 2020
i said it right from time that this protests will be hijacked by hoolums and turned into violent protest that many will be killed and maimed!

then soldiers will be released and the whole thing will be turned into a war!

1 Like

Re: ENDSARS: Graphic Video Of Hoodlums Butchering A Police Man. by Opexzy: 1:28pm On Oct 20, 2020
This is the height of it... Buhari should just do something...
I support the deployment of military this time around... If that will save lives...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: ENDSARS: Graphic Video Of Hoodlums Butchering A Police Man. by Ghost1994: 1:44pm On Oct 20, 2020
This is sad to watch cry
Re: ENDSARS: Graphic Video Of Hoodlums Butchering A Police Man. by Yujin(m): 1:45pm On Oct 20, 2020
Let the Senators convene and pass a vote of no confidence on Buhari. Thereafter, they can send a message to the governors on whether the youth want Nigeria to be divided or not. It should be a form of referendum. Let them give dates that they expect the responses to be brought back for announcement.
Freedom is near.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ENDSARS: Graphic Video Of Hoodlums Butchering A Police Man. by Rugaria: 1:50pm On Oct 20, 2020
Opexzy:
This is the height of it... Buhari should just do something...
I support the deployment of military this time around... If that will save lives...
Buhari should be impeached so that a good person can take over and end the crises.. Buhari can not be asked to bring in the army when he is the problem himself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ENDSARS: Graphic Video Of Hoodlums Butchering A Police Man. by collinsfhk(m): 1:51pm On Oct 20, 2020
Unleashing the army on protesters will be the government undoing. The army will not be able to handle the outcome. At the end, the center will no longer hold

1 Like

Re: ENDSARS: Graphic Video Of Hoodlums Butchering A Police Man. by Yujin(m): 1:51pm On Oct 20, 2020
obiekunie2:
i said it right from time that this protests will be hijacked by hoolums and turned into violent protest that many will be killed and maimed!

then soldiers will be released and the whole thing will be turned into a war!
Though graphic, hundreds of thousands have witnessed worst than this in Nigeria with the government showing no care. People are tired of the oppression and are out for the final. Nigeria must choose to free the people or kill them in a civil war. Freeing them is simple but killing them by releasing the army will spell doom. After it all, the people will still be free. Those who think young men will accept to live their lives as slaves are dreaming. Wise security men will not fight the youth but point at the politicians who caused all these things. Whatever the case may be, it's freedom the people want.
Freedom is near. Grant it and watch peace return.

6 Likes

Re: ENDSARS: Graphic Video Of Hoodlums Butchering A Police Man. by Kudejo: 1:57pm On Oct 20, 2020
Abeg they should deploy soldiers already. Lagos is gradually descending into chaos
Re: ENDSARS: Graphic Video Of Hoodlums Butchering A Police Man. by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 20, 2020
i fear for the consequences of our action on everybody.
Re: ENDSARS: Graphic Video Of Hoodlums Butchering A Police Man. by jesmond3945: 2:35pm On Oct 20, 2020
It might be revenge attack.

2 Likes

Re: ENDSARS: Graphic Video Of Hoodlums Butchering A Police Man. by ChikezieU(m): 2:37pm On Oct 20, 2020
Yujin:

Though graphic, hundreds of thousands have witnessed worst than this in Nigeria with the government showing no care. People are tired of the oppression and are out for the final. Nigeria must choose to free the people or kill them in a civil war. Freeing them is simple but killing them by releasing the army will spell doom. After it all, the people will still be free. Those who think young men will accept to live their lives as slaves are dreaming. Wise security men will not fight the youth but point at the politicians who caused all these things. Whatever the case may be, it's freedom the people want.
Freedom is near. Grant it and watch peace return.
we don't want that seriously but I think the authorities are undermining this movement otherwise they should have addressed the Public/protesters. Infact I think the worst is about to be seen when soldiers will be unleashed finally, then they will know that this is unlike before

1 Like

Re: ENDSARS: Graphic Video Of Hoodlums Butchering A Police Man. by Yujin(m): 2:45pm On Oct 20, 2020
ChikezieU:
we don't want that seriously but I think the authorities are undermining this movement otherwise they should have addressed the Public/protesters. Infact I think the worst is about to be seen when soldiers will be unleashed finally, then they will know that this is unlike before
Southern politicians especially from the East are fools. They've stayed quiet... thankfully, IPOB are alive to the defence of our turf. They've started attacking people in the core north now.
Freedom is near.

3 Likes

Re: ENDSARS: Graphic Video Of Hoodlums Butchering A Police Man. by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 20, 2020
The policemen and army should be wise to know that this struggle is for their own and posterity gain.. They shouldn't allow polithiefcians to use them like robotic zombie while all their kids are mostly out of the country and others in their residential estate watching and enjoying the show of shame..

-Even soldiers cannot withstand the ongoing nationwide protests.. Go and put off that stinky uniform and hide. Don't let these political thieves use you. Look at boko haram's brutal engagement with the Nigeria soldiers that were once the glory of Africa and the world at large..

Polithiefcians with their corrupt templates are our foundational enemies.. Fela Kuti warned you all zombies!

3 Likes

Re: ENDSARS: Graphic Video Of Hoodlums Butchering A Police Man. by LikeAking: 2:58pm On Oct 20, 2020
Pls dont surport a bad govt.

A bad govt must be changed.
Re: ENDSARS: Graphic Video Of Hoodlums Butchering A Police Man. by pretydiva(f): 3:07pm On Oct 20, 2020
If only they can unleash their anger on frustrations on politicians. Everybody in that video should be arrested, tried and prosecuted

1 Like

Re: ENDSARS: Graphic Video Of Hoodlums Butchering A Police Man. by oluwagbenga98327: 3:41pm On Oct 20, 2020
Restore law and order!
Re: ENDSARS: Graphic Video Of Hoodlums Butchering A Police Man. by Rahkman: 3:53pm On Oct 20, 2020
Na stab dem stab am for eye see as dem use cutlass scatter am ... babaric useless zoo
Re: ENDSARS: Graphic Video Of Hoodlums Butchering A Police Man. by cassbeat(m): 4:10pm On Oct 20, 2020
Pls let's not be misguided, the real protesters are protesting peacefully and thugs have started doing what they can do best...
Re: ENDSARS: Graphic Video Of Hoodlums Butchering A Police Man. by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 20, 2020
Nigerians are no different from their leaders, vampires
Re: ENDSARS: Graphic Video Of Hoodlums Butchering A Police Man. by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 20, 2020
icebird25:
Mehn this protest don turn to another thing ...even if army is deployed right now ..Edo thugs are not ready to back out o....I foresee chaos in this country .
E dey pain me say ..young boys are still carrying weapons this days .. please if you that jobless come and join HK
Abeg i wan join this HK

Hunger wan kill person oo, help a brother.
Re: ENDSARS: Graphic Video Of Hoodlums Butchering A Police Man. by iHart(m): 6:05pm On Oct 20, 2020
This protesting is turning to something else.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Caught Having Sex With A Goat In Ogun (photo) / Meet 50-years Old Indian Man Who Stopped Growing At Age Of 5 .(photos) / Some Arab Scammers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.