Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Alakara Police Station Set Ablaze In Ibadan (Graphic Videos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alakara Police Station Set Ablaze In Ibadan (Graphic Videos) (64262 Views)

Okuama Community In Delta State Set Ablaze Days After Soldiers Were Killed / Boko Haram Takes Over Yobe Police Station, Set Operational Vehicles Ablaze - SR / BREAKING: Five #endsars Protesters Shot Dead In Ibadan (graphic Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alakara Police Station Set Ablaze In Ibadan (Graphic Videos) by BRATISLAVA: 5:17pm On Oct 20, 2020
Newman20:
Gather here if you like how this police station was burnt down.

You are enjoying it now, but when anarchy ensues...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alakara Police Station Set Ablaze In Ibadan (Graphic Videos) by kay29000(m): 5:17pm On Oct 20, 2020
This is my area...this is Ibadan, not Lagos. Damn! This is getting serious o.
Re: Alakara Police Station Set Ablaze In Ibadan (Graphic Videos) by NairalandSARS: 5:18pm On Oct 20, 2020
UDUJ:

Peaceful and killed in the same sentence

Are you sane at all?

Sarcasm.
Re: Alakara Police Station Set Ablaze In Ibadan (Graphic Videos) by rukis360(m): 5:18pm On Oct 20, 2020
Newman20:
If they don't listen to our demands then more police stations will be burnt until none are left!!! angry
ur stupidity is unrivalled in this milky way

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alakara Police Station Set Ablaze In Ibadan (Graphic Videos) by kay29000(m): 5:18pm On Oct 20, 2020
This is my area...this is Ibadan, not Lagos. Damn! This is getting serious o. Damn!
Re: Alakara Police Station Set Ablaze In Ibadan (Graphic Videos) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 20, 2020
yemex04:

Bro, don't get annoyed but please note that, as some people are outside protesting for genuine reasons,others are there to cause mayhem..There are so many criminal elements among the protesters(but everybody including the criminals are shouting #ENDSARS) and so in this case,you can only speak for yourself and may be a few others...Or you think this is impossible?

Since genuine ones know that the protest had been hijacked, let them stop protest so that government will deal with hoodlums proper. Buhari government is less than 3 years, let us give him chance so that south will occupy the position and do needful.

If we don't careful another Northerner will take over government as it was during military and we keep playing second fiddle down South
Re: Alakara Police Station Set Ablaze In Ibadan (Graphic Videos) by kay29000(m): 5:20pm On Oct 20, 2020
luvmijeje:
So I am going to bear the consequences of what I didn't support from day 1.

Sad.
Re: Alakara Police Station Set Ablaze In Ibadan (Graphic Videos) by Nonsoco80(m): 5:21pm On Oct 20, 2020
Rugaria:
Just look at a police station... Where else in this modern world will you see this kind of gorry sight? I can't raise pigs here! This is part of the problem.... State agencies operating from places only fit for the stone ages..
That is the old station before new one is built. Both the new and old one is burnt down by the protesters today.
Re: Alakara Police Station Set Ablaze In Ibadan (Graphic Videos) by TinubuGoQuench(f): 5:22pm On Oct 20, 2020
DontBullshitMe:
The Alakara police station in Ibadan that got burnt is the number one reason for unemployment and poverty in Nigeria.

Since we peaceful protesters have burnt it and also killed a few policemen as a plus, unemployment and poverty will be a thing of the past in this country.

#EndSARS!!!!!!!!!

SENSE IS FAR FROM YOU!!!
Re: Alakara Police Station Set Ablaze In Ibadan (Graphic Videos) by Olatunjibaby: 5:22pm On Oct 20, 2020
Very wrong and misleading headline. The Alakara Police station you are referring to is in Oyo I guess and not the Alakara Police Station in Idi Oro Mushin. Pls stop spreading panic and fear. The situation is already as bad as you can think.
Re: Alakara Police Station Set Ablaze In Ibadan (Graphic Videos) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 20, 2020
Plead:

You couldn't decipher simple sarcasm. Smh
lol,even me too no get am ,but thank God say I no reply.
Re: Alakara Police Station Set Ablaze In Ibadan (Graphic Videos) by millionboi2: 5:27pm On Oct 20, 2020
bigjackass:
. Please go home and return to the streets in a few weeks better and stronger. Nigeria is too shaky to protest like developed countries. See peoples children's dead bodies littered on the street thanks to government hoodlums
No

It have to last for 30days,then un Will intervn

Thats gouvernement is doin everything possible to disrupt d protest
Re: Alakara Police Station Set Ablaze In Ibadan (Graphic Videos) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 20, 2020
Incognito403:

[s]Please STFU!!!

Government hired them but still sent police to kill them?

Does that make sense to you? If yes, then RIP to your brain.[/s]

angry
Re: Alakara Police Station Set Ablaze In Ibadan (Graphic Videos) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 20, 2020
[s]
DontBullshitMe:
The Alakara police station in Ibadan that got burnt is the number one reason for unemployment and poverty in Nigeria.

Since we peaceful protesters have burnt it and also killed a few policemen as a plus, unemployment and poverty will be a thing of the past in this country.

#EndSARS!!!!!!!!!
[/s]
Re: Alakara Police Station Set Ablaze In Ibadan (Graphic Videos) by maasoap(m): 5:51pm On Oct 20, 2020
MhisTahrah:
Don't be stupid bro!You are one of the useless thugs masquerading as a protester so as to cause mayhem.How much did you sell your conscience? #1500?

The government is trying to do all they can to quell the peaceful protests by hiring some useless never-do-well thugs to cause anarchy so they can impose curfew like in Edo and Lagos and thereafter deploy the military.We can see through them already.

You finally achieved what you were hoping for, now you're throwing blames around. Lol. When you were shutting down law and order, when you chased every law enforcement officers underground, what did you expect would happen in the long run? Your mumu never do. My anger is not about the arson, jailbreakings, killings but your refusal to admit what you and other miscreants including our useless celebrities caused.
Re: Alakara Police Station Set Ablaze In Ibadan (Graphic Videos) by Carlylepneuma: 5:55pm On Oct 20, 2020
Newman20:
If they don't listen to our demands then more police stations will be burnt until none are left!!! angry
See them o! Lazy cyber barawo sheybe ur name na Newman no worry by d time dem catch u in-prison u nd u old for there, na there u go change ur frm Newman name to Old man.
Re: Alakara Police Station Set Ablaze In Ibadan (Graphic Videos) by maasoap(m): 5:56pm On Oct 20, 2020
MhisTahrah:
Keep quiet!You are a paid sycophant.

Says someone who was being given free food and drinks to remain in the streets and causing mayhem. How I wish you get what you deserve

1 Like

Re: Alakara Police Station Set Ablaze In Ibadan (Graphic Videos) by kingxsamz(m): 5:56pm On Oct 20, 2020
DontBullshitMe:

If you can't see the sarcasm in that post then I can't help you.

That's stupid Sarcasm. And your Sarcasm isn't passing any message. You and I both know that these attacks are being carried out by thugs, hoodlums and never do wells, probably sponsored by the government. So, of what use is your Sarcasm when peaceful protesters aren't part of these attacks?
Re: Alakara Police Station Set Ablaze In Ibadan (Graphic Videos) by keko14: 6:01pm On Oct 20, 2020
Newman20:
What will you achieve?
Re: Alakara Police Station Set Ablaze In Ibadan (Graphic Videos) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 20, 2020
Look at police station. Imagine foreigners seeing these pics
Re: Alakara Police Station Set Ablaze In Ibadan (Graphic Videos) by luluman: 6:03pm On Oct 20, 2020
DontBullshitMe:

#EndSARS!!!!!!!!!
You are a foolish thug not a protester
Re: Alakara Police Station Set Ablaze In Ibadan (Graphic Videos) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 20, 2020
Rugaria:
Just look at a police station... Where else in this modern world will you see this kind of gorry sight? I can't raise pigs here! This is part of the problem.... State agencies operating from places only fit for the stone ages..

Lol Nigeria Is not a place to be reckoned with lol..... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Alakara Police Station Set Ablaze In Ibadan (Graphic Videos) by 989900: 6:24pm On Oct 20, 2020
MhisTahrah:
Don't be stupid bro!You are one of the useless thugs masquerading as a protester so as to cause mayhem.How much did you sell your conscience? #1500?

The government is trying to do all they can to quell the peaceful protests by hiring some useless never-do-well thugs to cause anarchy so they can impose curfew like in Edo and Lagos and thereafter deploy the military.We can see through them already.

Modified for y'all quoting me.
This guy uses sarcasm as a shield for attacking the protesters.Go through his posts, he 'talks from both sides of his mouth'.

Don't mind him, he is 50% charlatan, 50% sycophant.
Re: Alakara Police Station Set Ablaze In Ibadan (Graphic Videos) by mechanics(m): 6:26pm On Oct 20, 2020
All hoodlums must be arrested and dealt with.
Re: Alakara Police Station Set Ablaze In Ibadan (Graphic Videos) by Sagay212: 6:28pm On Oct 20, 2020
What is the essence of the stupid protest when you know the real people killing you and causing hardship for you. You know your senators, house of rep members, LG Chairmen, the police officers terrorising you. These are the people you should focus on instead of all these nonsense jamboree protest. Your politicians attend social gatherings and instead of beating them to stupor, you rush to take pictures with them and hail them.

Some of the youths know these notorious SARS officers what's stops you from targeting them and eliminating them. Instead you are blocking everywhere organising a fruitless jamboree called protest

2 Likes

Re: Alakara Police Station Set Ablaze In Ibadan (Graphic Videos) by engrchykae(m): 6:31pm On Oct 20, 2020
Awol1:
I think its time for the youths to leave the streets.

Gideon Okar's aborted coup did not succeed against IBB, but people in the said that coup changed the face of the Nigerian military till date.

Prior to that coup attempt, people from other parts of the country were treated like slaves in military.

Commands began to be held in Hausa.

No non-Hausa held any responsible position.

But after that attempted coup, the Hausas realized the deep resentment that had been built up against them.

The youths have just staged an attempted coup and I believe those in power have gotten the message.

From now on they will be more sensitive with their utterances and actions.

Anyone takes this country for granted again, we set it ablaze and disintegrate if that's what it would be.
then years later buhari came and ENUSURED THAT EVERY SERVICE CHIEF MUST BE FULANI.
Disintegration will save Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Alakara Police Station Set Ablaze In Ibadan (Graphic Videos) by chaloskyx: 6:32pm On Oct 20, 2020
WE ARE NOT ENDING JACK ARE YOU GUYS NOT TIRED OF THE HOPLES CASE OF THE COMMON NIGERIAN YOU THINK THINGS WOULD ACTUALLY GET BETTER I PITY YOU ALL YOU ARE GOVERNED BY THIEVES AND KILLERS WITH NO CONCIENCE
Re: Alakara Police Station Set Ablaze In Ibadan (Graphic Videos) by Niceman12(m): 6:37pm On Oct 20, 2020
Newman20:
Gather here if you like how this police station was burnt down.

You very stupid to utter such rubbish. You are in support of burning a police station which life is lost in the process. The victims could have been your brother or sister.

Later you will come and say it's hoodlums sponsored by government.

2 Likes

Re: Alakara Police Station Set Ablaze In Ibadan (Graphic Videos) by Niceman12(m): 6:42pm On Oct 20, 2020
Newman20:

This confirms to me that some protesters are behind this violence nit the government. Check how many people liked your earlier post.

2 Likes

Re: Alakara Police Station Set Ablaze In Ibadan (Graphic Videos) by Niceman12(m): 6:42pm On Oct 20, 2020
Newman20:

This confirms to me that some protesters are behind this violence nit the government. Check how many people liked your earlier post.

2 Likes

Re: Alakara Police Station Set Ablaze In Ibadan (Graphic Videos) by DJperdurabo: 6:56pm On Oct 20, 2020
Awol1:
I think its time for the youths to leave the streets.

Gideon Okar's aborted coup did not succeed against IBB, but people in the said that coup changed the face of the Nigerian military till date.

Prior to that coup attempt, people from other parts of the country were treated like slaves in military.

Commands began to be held in Hausa.

No non-Hausa held any responsible position.

But after that attempted coup, the Hausas realized the deep resentment that had been built up against them.

The youths have just staged an attempted coup and I believe those in power have gotten the message.

From now on they will be more sensitive with their utterances and actions.

Anyone takes this country for granted again, we set it ablaze and disintegrate if that's what it would be.

That is how you fight (at least in this kind of situation)

Now, your opponent knows that you cannot be taken for a ride. He is more careful, circumspect and afraid even!

The government is afraid! Believe it or not, it is, hence resorting to dirty tactics like infiltrating the ranks of the movement with never-do-well-supposed-to-be-aborted individuals in the bid to discredit and ultimately kill the movement.

The movement can only counteract this move by restrategising. Pushing on will only get more innocents killed as these shitheads (paid and unpaid hoodlums) will persist in wanton destruction until they themselves are consumed in the flames of a fully blown anarchy (that's how foolish they are).

Weed these element out of the ranks of the movement. Take the wind from their sails and the ammunition from their firepower by not giving them a "face" and a "podium" from which to launch an attack- that Face and the Podium is the continued protest never minding how peaceful it was or is intended to be.

It's time to talk.
Re: Alakara Police Station Set Ablaze In Ibadan (Graphic Videos) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 20, 2020
DJperdurabo:

That is how you fight (at least in this kind of situation)

Now, your opponent knows that you cannot be taken for a ride. He is more careful, circumspect and afraid even!

The government is afraid! Believe it or not, it is, hence resorting to dirty tactics like infiltrating the ranks of the movement with never-do-well-supposed-to-be-aborted individuals in the bid to discredit and ultimately kill the movement.

The movement can only counteract this move by restrategising. Pushing on will only get more innocents killed as these shitheads (paid and unpaid hoodlums) will persist in wanton destruction until they themselves are consumed in the flames of a fully blown anarchy (that's how foolish they are).

Weed these element out of the ranks of the movement. Take the wind from their sails and the ammunition from their firepower by not giving them a "face" and a "podium" from which to launch an attack- that Face and the Podium is the continued protest never minding how peaceful it was or is intended to be.

It's time to talk.

Yea. It's time to go to the negotiation table.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The State Of EFCC Detention Cells Where They Hold People [photos] / What Is The Work Of This Man Who Always Stands Behind Buhari? / Nnamdi Kanu Praying In Israel For The 2nd Time (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.