Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,928 members, 7,835,100 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Chelsea - Why Lampard Conceded Nine Goals In Just Five Matches - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea - Why Lampard Conceded Nine Goals In Just Five Matches (257 Views)

£150 Million Beast Shows Chelsea Why He Is Perfect Signing / Andrew Pengelly Scores Nine Goals In A Game(australia) / Levante Ends Barça Unbeaten Run In A Nine Goals Thriller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea - Why Lampard Conceded Nine Goals In Just Five Matches by Zakabet: 2:09pm On Oct 20, 2020
Chelsea vs Sevilla – Frank Lampard, Chelsea manager, has blamed the high number of goals this season on new players settling into their new teams.

The Blues have already scored 13 times and are the joint second-highest behind Tottenham Hotspur.

Lampard’s side has also conceded nine in just five games.

Chelsea begin their Champions League campaign tonight against Sevilla, with Lampard convinced it is far from being just a coincidence and there is a reason behind the goal fest.

“In terms of the season so far in the Premier League, in terms of why we’re seeing so many goals in games, my main feeling towards it, and I should talk about ourselves on this one, is that there has been a lack of preparation.

“If you have brought players in or are working on changes in the squad or set-up, then it’s a lot for new players to make on board and adjust to and get used to. I think there’s an element of that for everybody.

“There’s been a change on that with the number of goals, the results we are seeing, I think there are contributing factors and I think the fans is a contributing factor,” he said.

Lampard has already built one of the most attack minded teams in the Premier League and this summer’s signings, Timo Werner, Kai Havertz and Hakim Ziyech have given them even more options.

Have more news on this and click the link below to see fans comments
https://zakabet.com/chelsea-vs-sevilla-why-lampard-conceded-nine-goals-in-just-five-matches/

Re: Chelsea - Why Lampard Conceded Nine Goals In Just Five Matches by Dizzyrascal(m): 2:35pm On Oct 20, 2020
Why is my church mind telling me that Lampard or Ole are the top coaches getting the sack this season
Eventually though, Lampard's excuse will not stand if Chelsea's haphazard results continue.
Re: Chelsea - Why Lampard Conceded Nine Goals In Just Five Matches by paulolee(m): 3:04pm On Oct 20, 2020
he gat a mediocre squad..

(1) (Reply)

El Clasico: Sergio Ramos Winner Helped Real Madrid Beat Barcelona 3-1 / Italy Sport Minister Spadafora: ‘ronaldo Violated COVID-19 Protocol’ / Vincent Enyeama Top Skills In 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.