Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,125 members, 7,835,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

We Were Given N500 To Attack Protesters - Jos Hoodlum Confesses - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / We Were Given N500 To Attack Protesters - Jos Hoodlum Confesses (43203 Views)

We Are Forced To Sleep With 10 Men Daily, Given N500 Food Daily - Anambra Girls / Ogun Hoodlum Beats, Rapes 27-Year-Old Woman Over Greeting ‘offence' / We Were Given N500 Each To Disrupt EndSARS Protest - Disable Boy. (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Were Given N500 To Attack Protesters - Jos Hoodlum Confesses by Judolisco(m): 2:41pm On Oct 20, 2020
angry
Re: We Were Given N500 To Attack Protesters - Jos Hoodlum Confesses by AuthegaPRIMUS(m): 2:41pm On Oct 20, 2020
Choi
Re: We Were Given N500 To Attack Protesters - Jos Hoodlum Confesses by pashiano: 2:42pm On Oct 20, 2020
ordinary 500 naira, I mean, does it buy my lunch if I want to eat to satisfaction. atimes I wonder if some people were created with a different version of brain

2 Likes

Re: We Were Given N500 To Attack Protesters - Jos Hoodlum Confesses by jplusnaira: 2:42pm On Oct 20, 2020
I strongly recommend for him to use the N500 to treat himself. However with my church mind I can only support him with N20 to support the treatment. grin
Re: We Were Given N500 To Attack Protesters - Jos Hoodlum Confesses by Harmony92(f): 2:42pm On Oct 20, 2020
Can you imagine d nonsense tongue #500 to attack people n destroy properties I weak for this government.
Re: We Were Given N500 To Attack Protesters - Jos Hoodlum Confesses by chrisxxx(m): 2:42pm On Oct 20, 2020
swwe
Re: We Were Given N500 To Attack Protesters - Jos Hoodlum Confesses by ArinzeAnthony03: 2:43pm On Oct 20, 2020
Chai...our youth has suffered in this country
Re: We Were Given N500 To Attack Protesters - Jos Hoodlum Confesses by mike8804: 2:43pm On Oct 20, 2020
violence is the only language understand by Nigeria government, that's why they grant amnesty to armed group and oppress the docile ones.
Blood is a price that must be paid for freedom, revolution in Nigeria is long over due. After revolution then we can restructure or disintegrate.

1 Like

Re: We Were Given N500 To Attack Protesters - Jos Hoodlum Confesses by Kingkamal(m): 2:44pm On Oct 20, 2020
Graphics
Re: We Were Given N500 To Attack Protesters - Jos Hoodlum Confesses by prciouschika(f): 2:44pm On Oct 20, 2020
Another Esau shocked
Re: We Were Given N500 To Attack Protesters - Jos Hoodlum Confesses by AuthegaPRIMUS(m): 2:44pm On Oct 20, 2020
Where you dey?
Lovelies1:
Calm down we can triple the money for you all to declare South Nigeria republic
Re: We Were Given N500 To Attack Protesters - Jos Hoodlum Confesses by victorazyvictor(m): 2:44pm On Oct 20, 2020
cjudy:
grin grin grin See beating.
This beating ehhhh, na God go judge the beater
I tell you grin
They soften the guy grin
Re: We Were Given N500 To Attack Protesters - Jos Hoodlum Confesses by Msseh: 2:44pm On Oct 20, 2020
A country with that doesn't have value for anything, especially on education, with most adults as illiterate, am not surprise.

1 Like

Re: We Were Given N500 To Attack Protesters - Jos Hoodlum Confesses by JoeEeL(m): 2:46pm On Oct 20, 2020
PresidentAtiku:
They dont even know why they are going to maim and kills.

Brain washed followers.

You see how easily Nigerians, especially the Northerners can be brainwashed? If someone can be brainwashed to attack such significant protest for just N500, how do we now expect these kind of people to think rationally when religion and its fake promises have been infused into their heads from birth?

Is this truly what their leaders, rulers and religious brainwashers have turned them to that just N500 (just about a dollar) is enough pay to put their lives on the line? This is beyond preposterous. It is unbelievable. See what acute illiteracy and brainwashing has caused. This is an extreme low point on the cycle of evolution. If this is a representation of the average Northerner, then they're simply zombies waiting to do their master's bidding. Abominable!

1 Like

Re: We Were Given N500 To Attack Protesters - Jos Hoodlum Confesses by pennyland(m): 2:46pm On Oct 20, 2020
God will continue to expose those that turns the peaceful protest into looting and burning police station.
#ENDBARD GOVERNANCE IN NIGERIA
#REDUCE THE SENATOR/REP SALARY NOW
Re: We Were Given N500 To Attack Protesters - Jos Hoodlum Confesses by Alvin007: 2:46pm On Oct 20, 2020
Soro soke werey! Who gave you?
Re: We Were Given N500 To Attack Protesters - Jos Hoodlum Confesses by firstratedcitiz(m): 2:46pm On Oct 20, 2020
See his face. Na Hausa man. They're the problems in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: We Were Given N500 To Attack Protesters - Jos Hoodlum Confesses by ivolt: 2:48pm On Oct 20, 2020
Look at how endsars which is supposedly non-violent has brutalised an innocent man.
Is this the "justice" they are fighting for?
Barbarians!

3 Likes

Re: We Were Given N500 To Attack Protesters - Jos Hoodlum Confesses by dadavivo: 2:48pm On Oct 20, 2020
If you haven't watched animal farm by now, you better go and watch it now. Cos that's what Nigeria have been turned into by Fulanis

1 Like

Re: We Were Given N500 To Attack Protesters - Jos Hoodlum Confesses by Gideon110(m): 2:49pm On Oct 20, 2020
We are not giving up... The youths have risen... #ENDSARS
#ENDBADGOVERNMENT
Re: We Were Given N500 To Attack Protesters - Jos Hoodlum Confesses by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 20, 2020
WTF?
Re: We Were Given N500 To Attack Protesters - Jos Hoodlum Confesses by realstars: 2:49pm On Oct 20, 2020
Selling Your Life For 500 Naira Only.
Re: We Were Given N500 To Attack Protesters - Jos Hoodlum Confesses by Gvnl(f): 2:50pm On Oct 20, 2020
Exactly my point. They should get a name from him ASAP.

But I doubt their sponsors revealed their identities to them. They could have been sent by some political errand boys.
highskies:
These current crop of Politicians will be consumed by this raging inferno.

They have not seen anything. Great stuff.

They should get a name out of him before the foolish police will come and take him away.

#EndSars #EndOppressionInNigeria #RIPJimohIsiaq

#LiberateNigeria

1 Like

Re: We Were Given N500 To Attack Protesters - Jos Hoodlum Confesses by Cutezt(m): 2:50pm On Oct 20, 2020
Xisnin:
When police torture innocent, they confess to what they didn't do.
But the so-called #EndSars brutalizes a man this bad and we are expected to believe
his confession.
I am not gullible.

You are an Ediot

4 Likes

Re: We Were Given N500 To Attack Protesters - Jos Hoodlum Confesses by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 20, 2020
shocked
Re: We Were Given N500 To Attack Protesters - Jos Hoodlum Confesses by Omezif(m): 2:50pm On Oct 20, 2020
He's yet to say the truth.
Re: We Were Given N500 To Attack Protesters - Jos Hoodlum Confesses by Gideon110(m): 2:50pm On Oct 20, 2020
ivolt:
Look at how endsars which is supposedly non-violent has brutalised an innocent man.
Barbarians!

Keep quiet and watch the video... Some of una if I see una one on one, na slap I go use reformat una brain...

3 Likes

Re: We Were Given N500 To Attack Protesters - Jos Hoodlum Confesses by Cutezt(m): 2:51pm On Oct 20, 2020
ivolt:
Barbarians!

So someone comes to you with sticks and stones to attack you, you will not defend yourself because you want to be peaceful right? A$$ Hole

1 Like

Re: We Were Given N500 To Attack Protesters - Jos Hoodlum Confesses by FARA4GA: 2:52pm On Oct 20, 2020
Idiotic man.... You lost an eye cause of 500naira?
Re: We Were Given N500 To Attack Protesters - Jos Hoodlum Confesses by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 20, 2020
That’s their code: keep them poor and weaponise their poverty to achieve their selfish agenda. Hottest part of abyss await these blood suckers.
Re: We Were Given N500 To Attack Protesters - Jos Hoodlum Confesses by letitrainnow(m): 2:52pm On Oct 20, 2020
Can you imagine how people can stake their lives for only 500 naira?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aig’s Driver Arrested For Armed Robbery (PICTURE) / Thief Who Stole Babies At Alapere Lagos Caught And Stripped Unclad - Pictures / Lady Beaten Mercilessly By Neighbourhood Security Men in Enugu Over N1000 (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.