Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,915 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

No to Joblessness:Get Paid on Every Referral that completes a Property Sale - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / No to Joblessness:Get Paid on Every Referral that completes a Property Sale (349 Views)

Dangote Refinery Completes The Installation Of All 18 Transformers (Photos) / Fomo Ad Network Pays You 10$ For Every Referral! 100% Real / A Website That Pays You $2 For Every Referral You Bring. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No to Joblessness:Get Paid on Every Referral that completes a Property Sale by Blossom07: 2:21pm On Oct 20, 2020
Have you been looking for a job for a long time without successfully getting one?

Do you have a job but the pay is not enough to cover even your basic needs?

Do you need a side business/hustle that you can engage in that will bring you income in millions?

Then welcome to Nwanat Property Enterprise!!!

Become a Referral Agent and get 30% of agent commission on every referral that you bring that completes a property sale.

For example:
Property is worth 55M

Nwanat Property (NP) Commision: 5%- N2.750M

Referral Agent: 30% of NP Commision- N825,000

** Note that this is an example, the higher in price of a property, the higher the commission.

For more information on commission, and how to come on board, please contact Chima via whatsapp on 07048235137 or Email: nwanatpropertymanagement@gmail.com

Make hay while the sun shine, you too can make that money.
Re: No to Joblessness:Get Paid on Every Referral that completes a Property Sale by Blossom07: 8:53pm On Oct 20, 2020
It's never too late to join the winning team, you too can earn!!
Re: No to Joblessness:Get Paid on Every Referral that completes a Property Sale by mayorofafrika(m): 10:41am On Oct 21, 2020
how

1 Like

Re: No to Joblessness:Get Paid on Every Referral that completes a Property Sale by Blossom07: 9:24pm On Oct 21, 2020
mayorofafrika:
how
Thank you for asking.

Like I stated earlier, you can become our Referral Agent and refer property buyers to buy a property from us and get a commission on that sale.

It is totally free, you don't have to pay anything to join us.

I gave an example above, Let's say you bring a buyer and he successfully buys a property for N55M, Nwanat property partners get 5% Commission that's (N2,750,000) you as a Referral Agent gets 30% of this, which is N825,000, for JUST referring the buyer to us.
Re: No to Joblessness:Get Paid on Every Referral that completes a Property Sale by dd12345: 11:10pm On Oct 21, 2020
Ok
Re: No to Joblessness:Get Paid on Every Referral that completes a Property Sale by opeyemi1509: 6:44am On Oct 22, 2020
Blossom07:
Have you been looking for a job for a long time without successfully getting one?

Do you have a job but the pay is not enough to cover even your basic needs?

Do you need a side business/hustle that you can engage in that will bring you income in millions?

Then welcome to Nwanat Property Enterprise!!!

Become a Referral Agent and get 30% of agent commission on every referral that you bring that completes a property sale.

For example:
Property is worth 55M

Nwanat Property (NP) Commision: 5%- N2.750M

Referral Agent: 30% of NP Commision-
or Email: nwanatpropertymanagement@gmail.com

Make hay while the sun shine, you too can make that money.

your Number is not on Whatsapp
I will like to join your group, this is my WhatsApp number- 08060944346

1 Like

Re: No to Joblessness:Get Paid on Every Referral that completes a Property Sale by mayorofafrika(m): 7:44am On Oct 22, 2020
Blossom07:
Thank you for asking.

Like I stated earlier, you can become our Referral Agent and refer property buyers to buy a property from us and get a commission on that sale.

It is totally free, you don't have to pay anything to join us.

I gave an example above, Let's say you bring a buyer and he successfully buys a property for N55M, Nwanat property partners get 5% Commission that's (N2,750,000) you as a Referral Agent gets 30% of this, which is N825,000, for JUST referring the buyer to us.
am interested WhatsApp 08082104058

1 Like

Re: No to Joblessness:Get Paid on Every Referral that completes a Property Sale by colyx1(m): 7:47am On Oct 22, 2020
I'm interested 07030422723 pls add my WhatsApp
Re: No to Joblessness:Get Paid on Every Referral that completes a Property Sale by Blossom07: 10:32am On Oct 22, 2020
opeyemi1509:

your Number is not on Whatsapp
I will like to join your group, this is my WhatsApp number- 08060944346

Please you will be added to the group shortly, thank you.
Re: No to Joblessness:Get Paid on Every Referral that completes a Property Sale by Blossom07: 10:33am On Oct 22, 2020
mayorofafrika:

am interested WhatsApp 08082104058

Re: No to Joblessness:Get Paid on Every Referral that completes a Property Sale by Blossom07: 10:34am On Oct 22, 2020
colyx1:
I'm interested 07030422723 pls add my WhatsApp

(1) (Reply)

Who Will Teach Me How To Trade Forex Or Binary, MT4 Or MT5 Trade, Help Your boy / N.. / Get Financial Statements With Only Your Bank Statements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.