Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

#endsars: Heavy Security At Aso Rock Gate As Thugs Besiege Eagle Square - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #endsars: Heavy Security At Aso Rock Gate As Thugs Besiege Eagle Square (69895 Views)

‘No Going Back’: #OccupyLekki Protesters Insist Despite Heavy Security / Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters / Heavy Security At Benin Airport Over Oshiomhole’s Arrival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #endsars: Heavy Security At Aso Rock Gate As Thugs Besiege Eagle Square by efemena5050(m): 6:12pm On Oct 20, 2020
Incognito403:
Please dish out the treatment Abdulfatah Sisi gave those stubborn Egyptian rioters.

Open fire on them and kill as many as needed to restore order.

We good willing citizens want normalcy restored. We want no anarchy.
green goat

1 Like

Re: #endsars: Heavy Security At Aso Rock Gate As Thugs Besiege Eagle Square by DJperdurabo: 6:13pm On Oct 20, 2020
Adakintroy:

Study the dance before you take step. Otherwise your move go de awkward and you go commot with shame.

Deep!
Re: #endsars: Heavy Security At Aso Rock Gate As Thugs Besiege Eagle Square by jrusky(m): 6:13pm On Oct 20, 2020
thesilentman:

Yes,i will,with sensible people,though.

Mr man pls go and prepare your bed and peacefully go and sleep. Your type not needed here.

No offence but respect yourself by heeding to my advice. Go to bed ok.
Re: #endsars: Heavy Security At Aso Rock Gate As Thugs Besiege Eagle Square by lexy2014: 6:13pm On Oct 20, 2020
Incognito403:
Please dish out the treatment Abdulfatah Sisi gave those stubborn Egyptian rioters.

Open fire on them and kill as many as needed to restore order.

We good willing citizens want normalcy restored. We want no anarchy.

Is that y buhari didn't implement this report since last year

https://www.channelstv.com/2019/06/03/committee-on-sars-reforms-submits-report-to-buhari/amp/

1 Like

Re: #endsars: Heavy Security At Aso Rock Gate As Thugs Besiege Eagle Square by laidima88(m): 6:14pm On Oct 20, 2020
all these shit begin on Twitter, it's good the bastard Twitter CEO has been sued.
#bantwitterinNigeria
Re: #endsars: Heavy Security At Aso Rock Gate As Thugs Besiege Eagle Square by Essence20(m): 6:16pm On Oct 20, 2020
It's getting messier.
I blame the FG for hiring thugs to disrupt the protest.

1 Like

Re: #endsars: Heavy Security At Aso Rock Gate As Thugs Besiege Eagle Square by luluman: 6:18pm On Oct 20, 2020
Sammy07:

If the cause is lost for now, will you lead the next protest?

Oro runrun.
Y'all will sit yah ass down in the house typing rubbish on the cyberspace
Just as you also sit & type your trash.If you are so busy out there you won't be on Nairaland
Re: #endsars: Heavy Security At Aso Rock Gate As Thugs Besiege Eagle Square by Emotionss: 6:18pm On Oct 20, 2020
thesilentman:

Yes,i will,with sensible people,though.

Inside your Room Abi ?
Re: #endsars: Heavy Security At Aso Rock Gate As Thugs Besiege Eagle Square by chaloskyx: 6:18pm On Oct 20, 2020
YES LETS END THIS ONCE AND FOR ALL SHEY OUR POLITICIANS ARE VOID OF EMOTION TO CARE FOR THEIR PEOPLE ITS TIME FOR THE GREAT CLEANSING
Re: #endsars: Heavy Security At Aso Rock Gate As Thugs Besiege Eagle Square by Komu1048(m): 6:19pm On Oct 20, 2020
MrGoood:
Honestly we’ve not seen any protest right in front of the private house of the IGP, His house not office, These people need to be hunted because they have no mercy also

Mr Baad the evil u do will hunt u, u n ur likes have hijack this protest
Re: #endsars: Heavy Security At Aso Rock Gate As Thugs Besiege Eagle Square by DonCandido(f): 6:19pm On Oct 20, 2020
Evidenx:
THE REVOLUTION HAVE STARTED!!!

It will end in TEARS...
Re: #endsars: Heavy Security At Aso Rock Gate As Thugs Besiege Eagle Square by Jostoman: 6:23pm On Oct 20, 2020
molas02:

Ogun kill u dere. Eleribu
and so shall it be
Re: #endsars: Heavy Security At Aso Rock Gate As Thugs Besiege Eagle Square by DASKACE(m): 6:24pm On Oct 20, 2020
Those guys are paid thugs sent to the eagle square by politicians. My Intel told me they were loaded in a 911 truck and given training at the unity fountain opp transcorp hillton Abuja.

Its all a smokescreen, don't be fooled by those idiots.
Re: #endsars: Heavy Security At Aso Rock Gate As Thugs Besiege Eagle Square by walozanga(m): 6:24pm On Oct 20, 2020
thesilentman:

Fyi,any revolution wey go succeed for this country must get sponsor like bokoharam.

I think so
Re: #endsars: Heavy Security At Aso Rock Gate As Thugs Besiege Eagle Square by Godswings(m): 6:24pm On Oct 20, 2020
I'm still surprised by the action of security men in Abuja. they seem to be reluctant and afraid to halt the activities of these northern-looking paid thugs, attacking protesters with confidence.

I'm tempted to conclude that a malevolent northerner politician might be the architect and the financier of these thugs.
Re: #endsars: Heavy Security At Aso Rock Gate As Thugs Besiege Eagle Square by tesppidd: 6:25pm On Oct 20, 2020
Government get sense ehn!

See how they just used thugs all over the country to mix with #Endsars.

Now they have the perfect alibi to say "oya e don do, everybody go home"

The next couple of days, there will be heavy deployment of soldiers everywhere.
Re: #endsars: Heavy Security At Aso Rock Gate As Thugs Besiege Eagle Square by thesilentman(m): 6:25pm On Oct 20, 2020
jrusky:

Mr man pls go and prepare your bed and peacefully go and sleep. Your type not needed here.

No offence but respect yourself by heeding to my advice. Go to bed ok.
You are not well,na where u dey protest you get time to mention me abi?Fyi, na smart protest i dey.let me be agitating online for you guys that have foolish guts.
Re: #endsars: Heavy Security At Aso Rock Gate As Thugs Besiege Eagle Square by Bhol28: 6:25pm On Oct 20, 2020
Evidenx:
THE REVOLUTION HAVE STARTED!!!
Revolutionists don't go gather for food and dance at protest venues.They have no feelings for fun like the one in Loki toll gate.
Re: #endsars: Heavy Security At Aso Rock Gate As Thugs Besiege Eagle Square by galaxy2020(m): 6:25pm On Oct 20, 2020
thesilentman:

Pls Let me hear word.forget,the cause is lost for now.
....wetin you dey smoke sef?

1 Like

Re: #endsars: Heavy Security At Aso Rock Gate As Thugs Besiege Eagle Square by Kudejo: 6:29pm On Oct 20, 2020
lexy2014:

A good president sets up committees to find solutions to problems. After d report of d committee is submitted, a good president does nothing with d report. By not implementing d report, a good president ensures that people are satisfied, lives and property are protected to d point where police atrocities which were supposed to be forestalled now throws d country into chaos.

https://www.channelstv.com/2019/06/03/committee-on-sars-reforms-submits-report-to-buhari/amp/

By your definition Nigeria has never had a good president so Buhari did not create the problem, he merely inherited it
Re: #endsars: Heavy Security At Aso Rock Gate As Thugs Besiege Eagle Square by Crownstar01: 6:32pm On Oct 20, 2020
These security guards would be overpowered soon. Nigeria is just like a zoo.
Re: #endsars: Heavy Security At Aso Rock Gate As Thugs Besiege Eagle Square by Sammy07: 6:34pm On Oct 20, 2020
AchalugoNwa:
my own Samuel kiss

Lol, I don't know you actually
Re: #endsars: Heavy Security At Aso Rock Gate As Thugs Besiege Eagle Square by jrusky(m): 6:35pm On Oct 20, 2020
thesilentman:

You are not well,na where u dey protest you get time to mention me abi?Fyi, na smart protest i dey.let me be agitating online for you guys that have foolish guts.

Painment!!! Hhuuhh ndooh. Just go to bed ok. The painment is damn hurting sorry you will be alright.
Re: #endsars: Heavy Security At Aso Rock Gate As Thugs Besiege Eagle Square by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 20, 2020
SmartProf:
So the security operatives prefer to surround Aso rock than to arrest the armed thugs who have been associated with several killings and destruction of properties? The country is a mess.
Even if they were arrested you are among the first people to call Buhari all sort of name, saying he is arresting peaceful protesters.

1 Like

Re: #endsars: Heavy Security At Aso Rock Gate As Thugs Besiege Eagle Square by SmartProf(m): 6:39pm On Oct 20, 2020
Birchi33:

Even if they were arrested you are among the first people to call Buhari all sort of name, saying he is arresting peaceful protesters.
The post clearly stated thugs, and thugs aren't peaceful protesters.
Re: #endsars: Heavy Security At Aso Rock Gate As Thugs Besiege Eagle Square by Yankee101: 6:53pm On Oct 20, 2020
Fear fear

If them handle Buhari ehn
Re: #endsars: Heavy Security At Aso Rock Gate As Thugs Besiege Eagle Square by golddare: 6:54pm On Oct 20, 2020
Sammy07:

Oro runrun.

Dont mind him, he taught freedom is given on the platter, it would have been a lost cause if these thieves do not see what the oppressed are capable of. This is the beginning.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #endsars: Heavy Security At Aso Rock Gate As Thugs Besiege Eagle Square by Sammy07: 6:55pm On Oct 20, 2020
golddare:

Dont mind him, he taught freedom is given on the platter, it would have been a lost cause if these thieves do not see what the oppressed are capable of. This is the beginning.

Swears some people ain't okay
Re: #endsars: Heavy Security At Aso Rock Gate As Thugs Besiege Eagle Square by lexy2014: 6:58pm On Oct 20, 2020
Kudejo:

By your definition Nigeria has never had a good president so Buhari did not create the problem, he merely inherited it

Except d meaning of d word definition has changed, I don't no were u saw a definition in d comment I made. Which goes to show that it's either u don't understand what u read or u don't understand what u said.

With respect to what u said above which is remotely related to my post, its just an excuse to justify buharis incompetence. What has buhari inheriting problems got to do with his inability to implement d SARS reform report that was submitted to him since last year?

What were buharis campaign promises to Nigerians? Didn't he no he didn't create d problems b4 he promised to solve d problems? What does d Constitution say about buharis responsibilities to nigerians? If u saying that because buhari didn't create nigerias problems so therefore he doesn't have to solve them, u invariably saying that he is useless to nigerians. Going by d principle of assets& liabilities, buhari isn't entitled to d assets he inherited since he didn't create them
Re: #endsars: Heavy Security At Aso Rock Gate As Thugs Besiege Eagle Square by APOSTLECHUMA: 7:04pm On Oct 20, 2020
This govt needs to crumble like the biblical wall of Jericho.
Re: #endsars: Heavy Security At Aso Rock Gate As Thugs Besiege Eagle Square by hopexter(m): 7:06pm On Oct 20, 2020
thesilentman:

Pls Let me hear word.forget,the cause is lost for now.

Shut your coward mouth. This is just the beginning angry angry
Re: #endsars: Heavy Security At Aso Rock Gate As Thugs Besiege Eagle Square by splendournoni: 7:17pm On Oct 20, 2020
Sammy07:

Oro runrun.
Thank you please give the guy sense small

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic / Top 7 Young Nigerians Who Are Likely To Become President / 10 States With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters As Of August 1, 2022

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.