Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Boko Haram Terrorists Intercept 10 Vehicles, Kidnap Travelers In Borno - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Terrorists Intercept 10 Vehicles, Kidnap Travelers In Borno (31239 Views)

Insecurity: Wike Presents 10 Vehicles To Ten Third Class Chiefs / David Hundeyin: FG Approves ₦1.4 Billion To Buy 10 Vehicles For Niger / Graphic Photos Of Boko Haram Terrorists Killed After Attacking Soldiers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Intercept 10 Vehicles, Kidnap Travelers In Borno by julioralph(m): 5:49pm On Oct 20, 2020
Send SARS to assist the Military in BH enclaves una no gree, na peaceful protesters una dey use thugs harass...
See now undecided

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Intercept 10 Vehicles, Kidnap Travelers In Borno by Tonymegabush1(m): 5:51pm On Oct 20, 2020
If I tell you am not tired na overstatement.....

I tire 4 person way never tire...

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Intercept 10 Vehicles, Kidnap Travelers In Borno by DonTattaglia: 5:51pm On Oct 20, 2020
Beress:
Buhari is a monumental failure cry cry

Why has Tinubu not for once complained about all the atraucities in this govt embarassed embarassed

Becos he Tinubu licks d scrotum of his Fulani masters

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Intercept 10 Vehicles, Kidnap Travelers In Borno by RomanianNinja: 5:53pm On Oct 20, 2020
Boko boys again. Una well done o
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Intercept 10 Vehicles, Kidnap Travelers In Borno by Oyikoha(m): 5:53pm On Oct 20, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
see dis one shining teeth already.
Na dis kind news dem dey like read.
Nigeria na comedy ground
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Intercept 10 Vehicles, Kidnap Travelers In Borno by Angelfrost(m): 5:53pm On Oct 20, 2020
This nation is heading down the sh*thole!!!... This will go down to be the worst democratic administration in the history of this nation, if not any democracy out there... What a shame!!!

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Intercept 10 Vehicles, Kidnap Travelers In Borno by Omoslim26: 5:54pm On Oct 20, 2020
Beress:
Buhari is a monumental failure cry cry

Why has Tinubu not for once complained about all the atraucities in this govt embarassed embarassed

Abeg watin concern Tifnubu join dis news again
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Intercept 10 Vehicles, Kidnap Travelers In Borno by Farki: 5:54pm On Oct 20, 2020
Some people here have been saying that Boko Haram will use this chance to strike and they were right.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Intercept 10 Vehicles, Kidnap Travelers In Borno by marsman: 5:55pm On Oct 20, 2020
NgeneUkwuneee:
May the life of all those that voted for Buhari be run by God the way Buhari is running Nigeria
Shut up, those who voted for him are the one protesting against him now.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Intercept 10 Vehicles, Kidnap Travelers In Borno by ransomed: 5:55pm On Oct 20, 2020
Government will soon release more money for Buratai and his boys all in the name of fighting insurrection.
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Intercept 10 Vehicles, Kidnap Travelers In Borno by CHIOMAEZEH: 5:55pm On Oct 20, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taxsOR1I4yI

As a human, I feel pity for the Northerners..... But as a Nigerian, I am sorry I do not feel an atom of pity for them.

From borno state, to Zamfara and then kaduna..... I don't feel pity for them because they do not have pity for themselves.

Since Jonathan period, they have been slaughtered..... And it has gotten worse now..... They are happy with it and do not want to kick against bad governance because their brother is in ASO rock.

Let them keep on being quiet and don't speak out..... Even if its about bandits or boko haram, let them not say anything.

They prefer staying in IDP camps and getting free food from UN.......

I don't want to go further because I cannot drink oanadol for another man's headache.....

All I can say is that the same way the security operatives is carrying the thugs in the above video.... That's ow they also transport boko haram to go to their communities and wipe them off.... While claiming their ancestral lands..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Intercept 10 Vehicles, Kidnap Travelers In Borno by marsman: 5:56pm On Oct 20, 2020
DonTattaglia:

Becos he Tinubu licks d scrotum of his Fulani masters
I am sure you do this in real life
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Intercept 10 Vehicles, Kidnap Travelers In Borno by Omooba77: 5:57pm On Oct 20, 2020
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Intercept 10 Vehicles, Kidnap Travelers In Borno by Acidosis(m): 5:57pm On Oct 20, 2020
May God continue to preserve innocent people in this country.

Nigerian government had 5 fvking months to fix the country when people sat at home but the gworo chewing idol did nothing. We had to even beg and beg for him to come out to address the citizen with pre-recorded videos.

The Nigerian police also had 5 months to train its personnel, five months to fix it's intelligence and tactical units but nothing was done. Instead we saw policemen defiling the president's order, extorting travelers during the lockdown and so on. So many complaints were raised but NOTHING was done. Not a single policeman was sacked for defiling the president's sit at home order.

A country with an effective intelligent unit should know that a mix of 5-month curfew, closure of NYSC camps, loss of jobs, ASUU strike, ridiculous palliatives, and fuel hike is more than enough to create an unrest and more agitations.

Big brother showed up along the line and these people decided to pick favourites like common citizens. They forgot that big brother was only a mask, a little distraction from all the worries and troubles of the land.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Intercept 10 Vehicles, Kidnap Travelers In Borno by urchman3000(m): 5:57pm On Oct 20, 2020
Lord luggard shame on you.

This northern people are really different species. We don't need them.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Intercept 10 Vehicles, Kidnap Travelers In Borno by Ahasco(m): 5:57pm On Oct 20, 2020
Arthurity1:
Nigeria, where is your President?!
OUR PRESIDENT DIED A LONG TIME AGO
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Intercept 10 Vehicles, Kidnap Travelers In Borno by AirstarKane(f): 5:57pm On Oct 20, 2020
...and the cycle continues. The rot in the system is so much that it will take a collective or perhaps restructuring to fix it.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Intercept 10 Vehicles, Kidnap Travelers In Borno by austink1(m): 5:57pm On Oct 20, 2020
Isn’t this comedy funny enough for the crocodile to smile at rather than on peaceful protesters?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Intercept 10 Vehicles, Kidnap Travelers In Borno by Racoon(m): 5:57pm On Oct 20, 2020
Humn! Anarchy everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Intercept 10 Vehicles, Kidnap Travelers In Borno by VirginSearcher(m): 5:58pm On Oct 20, 2020
Provided Northerners are not bothered about the insecurity in the country I won't worry myself.. if u talk about Buhari resigning due to his gross incompetence they will come for u.. so let them enjoy

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Intercept 10 Vehicles, Kidnap Travelers In Borno by emekaobaro: 5:59pm On Oct 20, 2020
Buhari is working

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Intercept 10 Vehicles, Kidnap Travelers In Borno by SalamRushdie: 5:59pm On Oct 20, 2020
Buhari is behind all the insecurity in West Africa

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Intercept 10 Vehicles, Kidnap Travelers In Borno by Gkay1(m): 6:00pm On Oct 20, 2020
chaos everywhere
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Intercept 10 Vehicles, Kidnap Travelers In Borno by CodeTemplar: 6:00pm On Oct 20, 2020
sinkhole:
Why can't the crocodile dance on these Boko Haram?
Good question.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Intercept 10 Vehicles, Kidnap Travelers In Borno by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 20, 2020
Jack005:
This country get problem walahi!
Nigeria is sick from the crown of her head to the sole of her foot.
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Intercept 10 Vehicles, Kidnap Travelers In Borno by Nchenches: 6:01pm On Oct 20, 2020
Boko Bad news Nigerians have had to live with since 12 northern sharia states adopted unconstitutional Islamic Sharia criminal laws, but still clutching at one Nigeria because of lucre.

Tourism money deserted Nigeria since then.

Some countries survive with tourism money.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Intercept 10 Vehicles, Kidnap Travelers In Borno by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 20, 2020
LudaChriz:
Lalasticlala we need the attention of our military in Bornu and not on peaceful protesters

The government starting to multitask fr! smiley

Ram == 2gb sad
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Intercept 10 Vehicles, Kidnap Travelers In Borno by Hier(m): 6:04pm On Oct 20, 2020
madridguy:
cheesy cheesy grin

Boko Haram don't want EndSARS to outshine them grin

Abi ooooooo lol. They became irrelevant recently, probably their ogas were carried away by live streams from Sahara reporters Page as regards Endsars

EndSars has been the topic for the past week even till now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Igbo Traders Control Critical Sectors In 31 States, FCT / All Adamawa Labour Party Candidates Boycott Obi's Rally / President Tinubu Meets Mohammed Bin Salman, Saudi Crown Prince

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.