Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,146 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

Who Was Your Favorite MK Fighter - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Was Your Favorite MK Fighter (607 Views)

UFC Fighter, Conor Mcgregor Gets 6-Month Medical Suspension After Losing By KO / McCrory: Anthony Joshua Has So Much Frailty Made Ordinary Fighter Look Dangerous / Ronaldo Hires Top Bull Fighter As Bodyguard During Russia World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Was Your Favorite MK Fighter by mosdii(m): 3:07pm On Oct 20, 2020
Who was your mortal Kombat favorite fighter?
Mine was Kung Lao..... finish him fatality

Re: Who Was Your Favorite MK Fighter by FirmTR(m): 5:50pm On Oct 20, 2020
1. Scorpion 2. Sub Zero
Re: Who Was Your Favorite MK Fighter by Ogasboy12: 5:52pm On Oct 20, 2020
I didn't really played this game that much on SEGA

Mine is SHANG TSUNG because he can change to some of the other fighters there.

I also like NIGHTWOLF and NOOB SAIBOT.
It's just difficult to pick for me because I like most of their skills personally.
Re: Who Was Your Favorite MK Fighter by paulolee(m): 11:13pm On Oct 20, 2020
lu kang....subzero and jax...the days of sega was madt... the days of xybybbyb for brutality....
Re: Who Was Your Favorite MK Fighter by tutudesz: 12:43am On Oct 21, 2020
Noob Saibot right from MK 3 down down up grin
Re: Who Was Your Favorite MK Fighter by Stephenmoka4(m): 2:53pm On Oct 21, 2020
Goro
Re: Who Was Your Favorite MK Fighter by olabolaji(m): 7:31am On Oct 22, 2020
Noob saibot skill na mad, he be no 1 then Kung lao
Re: Who Was Your Favorite MK Fighter by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 7:38am On Oct 22, 2020
I've forgotten d name of dz one dat wears all black nd dresses lyk scorpion on sega.

shao kahn is my fav.. Kikiki
Re: Who Was Your Favorite MK Fighter by phr0nesis(m): 8:00am On Oct 22, 2020
PrinceofAgoAre:
I've forgotten d name of dz one dat wears all black nd dresses lyk scorpion on sega.

shao kahn is my fav.. Kikiki
Noob Saibot. My favourite
Re: Who Was Your Favorite MK Fighter by ominilongest(m): 9:07am On Oct 22, 2020
Just give me Kratos
I go close eye finish u grin
Re: Who Was Your Favorite MK Fighter by Olibboy: 12:41pm On Oct 22, 2020
this is an era of PLAY STATION NOT SEGA.
Re: Who Was Your Favorite MK Fighter by Twenty8: 12:35am On Feb 20, 2021
mosdii:
Kung lao, liu kang and scorpion.

1 Like

Re: Who Was Your Favorite MK Fighter by ThierryJay: 11:10am On Feb 20, 2021
Haa sweet memories. Ultimate MK3 on Sega and SNES was my favorite.

My favorite player for the guys was Kunglao, simply because of his impressive combo sequence which had the highest drain of blood from opponents (43%), meaning if you just collect 2 combos pere, u already in the red zone close to the afterlife.

Other two guys favorite is Kabal and Scorpion. Kabal because of his outfit (Lagbaja) and his variety of beautiful combos and moves, Scorpion is cos of his gerrover here! arrow move and his leg combo(which looks like someone continuously slapping your face with his leg and there's nada u can do about it - very humiliating).

Among the ladies, Jade is my fav cos she's just so elegant especially when she starts with that spinning staff combo and finishes u off with the leg combo (39% don comot be dat making her also one of the highest blood drainers with her combo).

Noob SaiBaba still remains the greatest cheat of all time in UMK3. If you see a very good user of him, most times na to just submit pad and let him do his thing cos there's no point grin

1 Like

Re: Who Was Your Favorite MK Fighter by obontami: 2:50pm On Apr 17, 2022
Noob saibot and Jax. I'm talking the days of sega.
Re: Who Was Your Favorite MK Fighter by Shyboyk(m): 3:53pm On Apr 17, 2022
mosdii:

Noob saibot easy winning
Re: Who Was Your Favorite MK Fighter by elpochas: 8:49pm On Apr 17, 2022
Mine was Scorpion and Smoke.I Cud also change to Human smoke before the fight starts.XCCZBBAAXXBA that was smoke Fatality then.How time flies,its over 20yrs now.

(1) (Reply)

Portugal "Star Studded International Squad" To Win UEFA Nation League / Sure 3odds / See What A School In England Posted About The England Final Match. Pic Inside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.