Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,561 members, 7,847,336 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:41 PM

How IGP Team Killed My Son, Inserted Gun In My Private Part – Mother (video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How IGP Team Killed My Son, Inserted Gun In My Private Part – Mother (video) (43530 Views)

16-Year-Old Anambra Student Cultist Caught With A Double-Barrel Gun In School / 15-Year-Old House Maid Inserts Finger In Girl's Private Part, Mother Laments. / Madam Inserted Stick In My Private Part –girl, 12 (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How IGP Team Killed My Son, Inserted Gun In My Private Part – Mother (video) by piagetskinner(m): 12:00am On Oct 21, 2020
The way she’s explaining.. it looks like her children are not innocent

But that’s no reason to kill her son tho.
Re: How IGP Team Killed My Son, Inserted Gun In My Private Part – Mother (video) by Gval123: 1:17am On Oct 21, 2020
I have seen girls call police for their parents just because they are sleeping with a police office.
Re: How IGP Team Killed My Son, Inserted Gun In My Private Part – Mother (video) by Zetty177x: 5:04am On Oct 21, 2020
IMAMofWAR:
[s]She explained further that the policemen invaded their house on the invitation of her first daughter, Blessing, whom she said was dating one of the officers.[/s] madam shut up, your son was either a cultist or an arm robber. how can ur daughter be ding this. ur children are useless. for the police to even think of putting nuzzle in your tow tow means u behaved or looked like an olosho.
go and attack blessing, she hired assasins to kill you. attack the right person please

Didn't u read over a minor issue? U don't know some children...she might be 23 and going to sleep in her soldier Bobo house and the immediate against her plus mum. Who knows? Youthful exuberance...she say she go show them..naim lead to this
Re: How IGP Team Killed My Son, Inserted Gun In My Private Part – Mother (video) by izibili44: 6:43am On Oct 21, 2020
We need to get your daughter arrested.
Re: How IGP Team Killed My Son, Inserted Gun In My Private Part – Mother (video) by Kelvinhunta: 7:02am On Oct 21, 2020
I baffles me how somepeople reasons! Mind u that the police here is SARS (IGP Team is as equivalent to SARS that's if u have seen them before) . Ordinary police can't do this, quote me anywhere! You are telling me that if u had any type of issue with ur brother that u will involve SARS? Possibly tell SARS that he is armed robber or kidnapper? Even if he is a kidnapper? Well, I get ur point. You are likely to be the woman's daughter that's Y u r defending that abomination she did. Police is never right to kill people but she is never right for not giving her kids the basic home training neither is she tight to call the police in family issues. BTW can't we all call a spade a spade for once? Is this how bad Nigeria has become?
cococandy:

You people are not tired of victim blaming?
Even in a case like this?
Yes police does get called for family issues. It’s not their job to manufacture allegations and kill people unjustly because someone invited them.
Stop it please!
Re: How IGP Team Killed My Son, Inserted Gun In My Private Part – Mother (video) by Kelvinhunta: 7:05am On Oct 21, 2020
Yes it does happen but that doesn't mean that they r well trained. What is the respect to your parents when u call the police in them even if they r wrong ?
Gval123:
I have seen girls call police for their parents just because they are sleeping with a police office.
Re: How IGP Team Killed My Son, Inserted Gun In My Private Part – Mother (video) by cococandy(f): 7:35am On Oct 21, 2020
You’re assuming I think it’s okay for her to call SARS for her sibling. Easy on the assumptions.

However that’s not the primary issue. But I can’t make you understand that obviously

Kelvinhunta:
I baffles me how somepeople reasons! Mind u that the police here is SARS (IGP Team is as equivalent to SARS that's if u have seen them before) . Ordinary police can't do this, quote me anywhere! You are telling me that if u had any type of issue with ur brother that u will involve SARS? Possibly tell SARS that he is armed robber or kidnapper? Even if he is a kidnapper? Well, I get ur point. You are likely to be the woman's daughter that's Y u r defending that abomination she did. Police is never right to kill people but she is never right for not giving her kids the basic home training neither is she tight to call the police in family issues. BTW can't we all call a spade a spade for once? Is this how bad Nigeria has become?
Re: How IGP Team Killed My Son, Inserted Gun In My Private Part – Mother (video) by Sweetcho: 1:12pm On Oct 21, 2020
Wow blessing was a curse
Re: How IGP Team Killed My Son, Inserted Gun In My Private Part – Mother (video) by SeunDobo(m): 7:38am On Oct 23, 2020
Bleep your daughter and Bleep you too for given birth to daughter that wicked you this much
Re: How IGP Team Killed My Son, Inserted Gun In My Private Part – Mother (video) by mechanics(m): 4:04pm On Oct 23, 2020
Part of the injustice in the land.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MohBad: Primeboy Surrenders To Police / Photos Of Stew, Food Imported From China Seized By Customs In Nigeria / Mambilla Militia Attack Fulani People In Taraba, Kill & Injure Many (Graphic Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.