Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Pls How Do I Go About Wholesale Hair Extensions Business? - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Pls How Do I Go About Wholesale Hair Extensions Business? (359 Views)

Hair Extensions & Beauty Products (wholesalers) Tradefair Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls How Do I Go About Wholesale Hair Extensions Business? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 20, 2020
Hello all.

Pls I would like to go into the hair extensions, weavons and crochets business. I stay outside Lagos and I would want to sell wholesale price to salons and hairstylists.

I learnt that I can get products at cheap prices from Lagos and they will deliver to me at my location.

Pls who can kindly link me up with such contacts in Lagos and how much would be OK to start up with? Pls anyone with useful info should kindly respond. Thank you.
Re: Pls How Do I Go About Wholesale Hair Extensions Business? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 20, 2020
Pls anyone with useful info
Re: Pls How Do I Go About Wholesale Hair Extensions Business? by Emokiniovo21: 3:12pm On Dec 14, 2020
If you are interested in ordering directly from factory
Will guide you on the do and don’t

Advantages of dealing in hair business directly from the factory

-When buying directly from the manufacturers, the hairs are cheap.

-Hair does not have weight so the shipping cost is always very cheap.

-You can make 3 times profit on hairs if you are buying directly from the manufacturer.

-Unlike bags and shoes business that people can predict it's same type, you can put prices on your hairs and people won't know if it's same type and quality with the person selling lesser

-With continuous order, the manufacturer can give you Bonus hair.
Re: Pls How Do I Go About Wholesale Hair Extensions Business? by Seniorwriter(m): 8:08am On Feb 09, 2021
EditorAdorableM:
Hello all.

Pls I would like to go into the hair extensions, weavons and crochets business. I stay outside Lagos and I would want to sell wholesale price to salons and hairstylists.

I learnt that I can get products at cheap prices from Lagos and they will deliver to me at my location.

Pls who can kindly link me up with such contacts in Lagos and how much would be OK to start up with? Pls anyone with useful info should kindly respond. Thank you.

You created this thread/topic during EndSars period so I didn't see it.
As a BDM ill like to ask how far with your progress on the venture.
Howbeit feel free to reach me via facebook for a perfect sales Locomotive that can secure you @least a 100(hundred) Salon all over the 20 LGAs here in Lagos.
That's just 5shops per LGA
I currently supply shampoos to salon via their trade unions.
Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!

@SeniorWriter

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Male Underwears For Sale / Full Cover Body And Sided Cover Body Trucks Available For Rent And Hire / RAMADAN SALES ON TRENDY TURBANS! SELLING AT SIKINI MONEY.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.