Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,536 members, 7,837,060 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Natural Hair Babes Please Come In Here O!!! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Natural Hair Babes Please Come In Here O!!! (1120 Views)

If You Can Make Auto Gele Please Come In Here / Gorgeous Ankara Designs For Smart Babes !!!!!!!!!!! / I'm A Natural Hair Blogger, If U Have Any Questions About Natural Hair, Ask Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Natural Hair Babes Please Come In Here O!!! by Ellaisaqueeen(f): 4:47pm On Oct 20, 2020
Good evening ladies.
I started my natural hair journey last year July. I transitioned actually. Washing and combing has been hell. It takes so much time and detangling is another war on its own, untill I got olive oil hair moisturiser for my hair. It makes it soft and easier to comb.
I've talked to few friends that have gone natural and they all have a similar problem - lice. So, the question is how do you prevent lice and if you eventually have it, what can you do?

PS: I wash my hair once a week when I'm on a protective hair style.
Re: Natural Hair Babes Please Come In Here O!!! by kikelomojessy(f): 5:08pm On Oct 20, 2020
Started my natural hair journey in 2017, and now I have no regrets whatsoever. To avoid lice, get your own personal combs, even if you have to go to the salon, go with them.

I treat my hair once or twice in a month using egg, coconut oil, onion and honey.

If I must comb I must use water to wet before combing, it makes it easy.
Re: Natural Hair Babes Please Come In Here O!!! by Ellaisaqueeen(f): 7:45pm On Oct 20, 2020
kikelomojessy:
Started my natural hair journey in 2017, and now I have no regrets whatsoever. To avoid lice, get your own personal combs, even if you have to go to the salon, go with them.

I treat my hair once or twice in a month using egg, coconut oil, onion and honey.

If I must comb I must use water to wet before combing, it makes it easy.

Thank you so much. Do you mix the egg, coconut oil, onion and honey together or you use it one by one?
Re: Natural Hair Babes Please Come In Here O!!! by kikelomojessy(f): 7:58pm On Oct 20, 2020
Ellaisaqueeen:

Thank you so much. Do you mix the egg, coconut oil, onion and honey together or you use it one by one?

I mix them all together. I extract the onion juice, and the coconut oil helps to eliminate the smell of egg and onion. Then I wash with shampoo and conditioner.

I let it stay for 30 mins ( covered with nylon). Before I wash.

1 Like

Re: Natural Hair Babes Please Come In Here O!!! by Ellaisaqueeen(f): 8:14pm On Oct 20, 2020
kikelomojessy:

I mix them all together. I extract the onion juice, and the coconut oil helps to eliminate the smell of egg and onion. Then I wash with shampoo and conditioner.

I let it stay for 30 mins ( covered with nylon). Before I wash.

Thank you.
Re: Natural Hair Babes Please Come In Here O!!! by Pierced(f): 10:59am On Oct 23, 2020
I had to cut off all my hair yesterday because of lice.

Natural hair of 5 yrs plus......gone like that.

I can't cry.

1 Like

Re: Natural Hair Babes Please Come In Here O!!! by Ellaisaqueeen(f): 5:13pm On Oct 24, 2020
Pierced:
I had to cut off all my hair yesterday because of lice.

Natural hair of 5 yrs plus......gone like that.

I can't cry.

Ewo!!!
Sorry dear.
Did you try to do something about the lice before chopping it off.
Re: Natural Hair Babes Please Come In Here O!!! by Pierced(f): 5:42pm On Oct 24, 2020
Ellaisaqueeen:

Ewo!!!
Sorry dear.
Did you try to do something about the lice before chopping it off.

Yeah.....I did.

I applied apple cider vinegar...... kerosene....the lice itself died off.....but it was remaining the eggs....I tried combing the eggs out.....but it wasn't possible....so I had to cut it.

1 Like

Re: Natural Hair Babes Please Come In Here O!!! by Ellaisaqueeen(f): 6:11pm On Oct 24, 2020
Pierced:

Yeah.....I did.

I applied apple cider vinegar...... kerosene....the lice itself died off.....but it was remaining the eggs....I tried combing the eggs out.....but it wasn't possible....so I had to cut it.

Sorry dear.
Please can you share your hair care routine that has worked during those 5 years.
Re: Natural Hair Babes Please Come In Here O!!! by Pierced(f): 6:15pm On Oct 24, 2020
Ellaisaqueeen:

Sorry dear.
Please can you share your hair care routine that has worked during those 5 years.

I detangle.....most of the time when I deep condition my hair.

For deep conditioning.....I use boiled okro juice.... coconut oil....olive oil....castor oil....honey....and egg.

Then I use dudu osun soap as shampoo.

1 Like

Re: Natural Hair Babes Please Come In Here O!!! by Ellaisaqueeen(f): 7:25am On Oct 25, 2020
Pierced:

I detangle.....most of the time when I deep condition my hair.

For deep conditioning.....I use boiled okro juice.... coconut oil....olive oil....castor oil....honey....and egg.

Then I use dudu osun soap as shampoo.

Wow, amazing. This is the first time I'm hearing someone say she uses "boiled okro juice" for hair.

Is it to make it soft or what? What does it do exactly?
Re: Natural Hair Babes Please Come In Here O!!! by Pierced(f): 7:31am On Oct 25, 2020
Ellaisaqueeen:

Wow, amazing. This is the first time I'm hearing someone say she uses "boiled okro juice" for hair.

Is it to make it soft or what? What does it do exactly?

It's slippery..... so it makes detangle easier.

1 Like

Re: Natural Hair Babes Please Come In Here O!!! by descarado: 7:54am On Oct 25, 2020
Pierced:

So sorry.

Lice can be eliminated if you weave or plait your hair. The hair pores need to breathe. You can lock it too.
Makes managing it easier.
I lock my hair. Has been natural for years but usually cut my hair to a size I can manage cos it's one scary hair to manage. Locking it has been the best decision ever.
No treatment. Wash with shampoo and lock with gel and spray and it's really very beautiful and should be around 13 inches or more. I re-lock the front around 4 weeks and redo all 7 or 8 weeks. Started locking around may 2018.
U can cut and sell too if your lock is good. Really costly.
U will be approached by ladies. U can make money with your hair kiss

1 Like

Re: Natural Hair Babes Please Come In Here O!!! by Ellaisaqueeen(f): 6:34pm On Oct 25, 2020
Pierced:

Oh, okay.
Nice substitute for hair mayonnaise.
Re: Natural Hair Babes Please Come In Here O!!! by Ellaisaqueeen(f): 6:40pm On Oct 25, 2020
descarado:

So sorry.

Lice can be eliminated if you weave or plait your hair. The hair pores need to breathe. You can lock it too.
Makes managing it easier.
I lock my hair. Has been natural for years but usually cut my hair to a size I can manage cos it's one scary hair to manage. Locking it has been the best decision ever.
No treatment. Wash with shampoo and lock with gel and spray and it's really very beautiful and should be around 13 inches or more. I re-lock the front around 4 weeks and redo all 7 or 8 weeks. Started locking around may 2018.
U can cut and sell too if your lock is good. Really costly.
U will be approached by ladies. U can make money with your hair kiss

Wow, thanks so much for that information. Seems like you don't have any special hair treatment, you only lock it.

Did you experience any form of breakage, I think locking it for too long would cause that, or am I wrong?
Re: Natural Hair Babes Please Come In Here O!!! by descarado: 7:13pm On Oct 25, 2020
Ellaisaqueeen:

Wow, thanks so much for that information. Seems like you don't have any special hair treatment, you only lock it.

Did you experience any form of breakage, I think locking it for too long would cause that, or am I wrong?
Can't believe I will post my picture online. This is my hair.
Just locked it this morning. Only the front

Unless u don't wash and lock it well, I don't see why it should break. If I'm in Nigeria, I would have sold it cos i know I will be disturbed a lot. Locking don't require treatment or conditioning. Your locktician will tell you so.

Have removed it. Hope you saw it?

1 Like

Re: Natural Hair Babes Please Come In Here O!!! by descarado: 7:17pm On Oct 25, 2020
descarado:

Crackhaus, come and see my lock. This babe has made me upload it. It isn't clear but it's manageable na tongue cheesy grin
I will remove the picture soon.

1 Like

Re: Natural Hair Babes Please Come In Here O!!! by crackhaus: 7:27pm On Oct 25, 2020
descarado:

Crackhaus, come and see my lock. This babe has made me upload it. It isn't clear but it's manageable na tongue cheesy grin
I will remove the picture soon.
Seen... grin

Finally!!!

Now dancing to Iyanya's *sexy mama* Ft. Wizkid cheesy

But why you dey hide your full face from me? Whyyy? crycry
Re: Natural Hair Babes Please Come In Here O!!! by Ellaisaqueeen(f): 8:15pm On Oct 25, 2020
descarado:

Unless u don't wash and lock it well, I don't see why it should break. If I'm in Nigeria, I would have sold it cos i know I will be disturbed a lot. Locking don't require treatment or conditioning. Your locktician will tell you so.

Have removed it. Hope you saw it?

Okay.
I didn't see it o.
I saw your mention late. Can you send it again cry
Re: Natural Hair Babes Please Come In Here O!!! by descarado: 8:18pm On Oct 25, 2020
crackhaus:

Seen... grin

Finally!!!

Now dancing to Iyanya's *sexy mama* Ft. Wizkid cheesy

But why you dey hide your full face from me? Whyyy? crycry
U are fast shocked grin

Na hair i wan show, no be face. grin
Re: Natural Hair Babes Please Come In Here O!!! by Ellaisaqueeen(f): 8:20pm On Oct 25, 2020
descarado:

U are fast shocked grin

Please I didn't see it
I saw your mention late.
Re: Natural Hair Babes Please Come In Here O!!! by descarado: 8:22pm On Oct 25, 2020
Ellaisaqueeen:

Okay.
I didn't see it o.
I saw your mention late. Can you send it again cry
I wanted to explain to you with pictures that it doesn't cut. Nothing special.

1 Like

Re: Natural Hair Babes Please Come In Here O!!! by Ellaisaqueeen(f): 8:23pm On Oct 25, 2020
descarado:

I wanted to explain to you with pictures that it doesn't cut. Nothing special.

Alright, no problem.
Re: Natural Hair Babes Please Come In Here O!!! by descarado: 8:24pm On Oct 25, 2020
Ellaisaqueeen:

Please I didn't see it
I saw your mention late.
Ok.
Re: Natural Hair Babes Please Come In Here O!!! by descarado: 8:25pm On Oct 25, 2020
Ellaisaqueeen:

Alright, no problem.
Hope you have seen the hair, ignore the face.
Will now remove it

1 Like

Re: Natural Hair Babes Please Come In Here O!!! by Ellaisaqueeen(f): 8:25pm On Oct 25, 2020
descarado:

Ok.

I've seen it.
It's really nice and long.
Re: Natural Hair Babes Please Come In Here O!!! by Ellaisaqueeen(f): 8:27pm On Oct 25, 2020
descarado:

Hope you have seen the hair, ignore the face.
Will now remove it

Thank you.
Re: Natural Hair Babes Please Come In Here O!!! by crackhaus: 8:30pm On Oct 25, 2020
descarado:

U are fast shocked grin

I was online na, FORTUNATELY cheesy

I'm allowed to ask for more... locks down, now it's face.
Is oga still the one controlling the email behind this your new moniker? grin

Thanks for remembering I asked for the photo a long time ago BTW, that you even recalled and brought my attention to it here means a lot. cool
Gracias...
Re: Natural Hair Babes Please Come In Here O!!! by descarado: 9:01pm On Oct 25, 2020
crackhaus:

I was online na, FORTUNATELY cheesy

I'm allowed to ask for more... locks down, now it's face.
Is oga still the one controlling the email behind this your new moniker? grin

Thanks for remembering I asked for the photo a long time ago BTW, that you even recalled and brought my attention to it here means a lot. cool
Gracias...
You are welcome kiss

Oliver twist cheesy
Yes o, he is still in charge. I don't even know the email name cheesy

1 Like

Re: Natural Hair Babes Please Come In Here O!!! by descarado: 9:01pm On Oct 25, 2020
Ellaisaqueeen:

Thank you.
kiss

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Trendy Corporate Ankara Styles For Working Ladies / To Blow Dry Or To Air Dry? / DEBATE: Which Is The Best Tool To Apply Foundation - Brush, Sponge/puff Or Hand?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.