Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,194 members, 7,815,168 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Lagoon Hospital, Apapa, Under Attack After Rejecting Man Shot By Police (VIDEO) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagoon Hospital, Apapa, Under Attack After Rejecting Man Shot By Police (VIDEO) (2595 Views)

Lady Pushed Out Of Moving Bus After Rejecting To Have Sex With 3 Boys In Lagos. / Man Shot In The Head By 6 Cultists While Drinking In Imo State (Graphic Photos) / Newlywed Man Shot By Policemen In Abuja While Fighting With Their Guns (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagoon Hospital, Apapa, Under Attack After Rejecting Man Shot By Police (VIDEO) by Frankice12: 5:07pm On Oct 20, 2020
Lagoon hospital in Liverpool area of Apapa attacked after allegedly rejecting a young man who was reportedly shot by security operatives...

WATCH VIDEO:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hf3aiJRhj4

@lalasticlala
@seun
@mynd44

FP PLS

Re: Lagoon Hospital, Apapa, Under Attack After Rejecting Man Shot By Police (VIDEO) by 4reala(m): 5:18pm On Oct 20, 2020
This is the time hospitals are expected to show solidarity with the people as it is done in advance countries

3 Likes

Re: Lagoon Hospital, Apapa, Under Attack After Rejecting Man Shot By Police (VIDEO) by Shellsploit: 5:21pm On Oct 20, 2020
Not again
Re: Lagoon Hospital, Apapa, Under Attack After Rejecting Man Shot By Police (VIDEO) by datola: 5:40pm On Oct 20, 2020
Hmmm... In as much as the hospital was callous to reject wounded man it is (more) wrong to punish the patients in the hospital. They should not put hospital on fire no matter what.

What about the patients in there. This is compounding the problem.

2 Likes

Re: Lagoon Hospital, Apapa, Under Attack After Rejecting Man Shot By Police (VIDEO) by elmodee7(m): 5:45pm On Oct 20, 2020
This is sad
Re: Lagoon Hospital, Apapa, Under Attack After Rejecting Man Shot By Police (VIDEO) by ebenezary(m): 5:54pm On Oct 20, 2020
God have mercy
Re: Lagoon Hospital, Apapa, Under Attack After Rejecting Man Shot By Police (VIDEO) by IkwereNgwaSon: 6:05pm On Oct 20, 2020
Good one, all this nonesense must stop, let them burn it down since they have no regard for human life.

1 Like

Re: Lagoon Hospital, Apapa, Under Attack After Rejecting Man Shot By Police (VIDEO) by Fuckyoumod: 6:07pm On Oct 20, 2020
Burn that useless hospital to the ground.

A dying man is before you and your rejecting him to die!
Madness

2 Likes

Re: Lagoon Hospital, Apapa, Under Attack After Rejecting Man Shot By Police (VIDEO) by Neddstark: 6:16pm On Oct 20, 2020
So the mind of the youths is to burn down a hospital.
So the tens of sick people in that hospital should die because their friend was not treated?
I keep saying it the problem of Nigeria is not the leaders. It is the satanic and dumb thinking people who consist of 70% of the population.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagoon Hospital, Apapa, Under Attack After Rejecting Man Shot By Police (VIDEO) by ILoveDemMANNA: 6:18pm On Oct 20, 2020
They set the Lagos Hospital on fire � shocked shocked shocked ?
Re: Lagoon Hospital, Apapa, Under Attack After Rejecting Man Shot By Police (VIDEO) by AchalugoNwa(f): 6:18pm On Oct 20, 2020
good the era of rascality is over
human lives will matter henceforth
Re: Lagoon Hospital, Apapa, Under Attack After Rejecting Man Shot By Police (VIDEO) by ILoveDemMANNA: 6:18pm On Oct 20, 2020
Neddstark:
So the tens of sick people in that hospital should die because their friend was not treated?
I keep saying it the problem of Nigeria is not the leaders. It is the satanic and dumb thinking people who consist of 70% of the population.
Nothing to add again to your comment Ned.
You have said everything needed to be said.
What manner of pigs whoever did this devilish act is.

6 Likes

Re: Lagoon Hospital, Apapa, Under Attack After Rejecting Man Shot By Police (VIDEO) by AchalugoNwa(f): 6:21pm On Oct 20, 2020
Neddstark:
why will they reject the gun shot victim?

allow him to die just like that?
put yourself into the position and review your comments
the victim might be a casualty of a stray bullet.

all lives matters

4 Likes

Re: Lagoon Hospital, Apapa, Under Attack After Rejecting Man Shot By Police (VIDEO) by shogsman(m): 6:24pm On Oct 20, 2020
Fuckyoumod:
Burn that useless hospital to the ground.

A dying man is before you and your rejecting him to die!
Madness

Don't you people think well before you comment, so they should endanger the lives of dozens of innocent sick people in the hospital because of this right, they should put the lives of of dozens of innocent people in harms way to avenge one misdeed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagoon Hospital, Apapa, Under Attack After Rejecting Man Shot By Police (VIDEO) by shogsman(m): 6:25pm On Oct 20, 2020
Neddstark:
No truer words were ever said

2 Likes

Re: Lagoon Hospital, Apapa, Under Attack After Rejecting Man Shot By Police (VIDEO) by ILoveDemMANNA: 6:56pm On Oct 20, 2020
Many evil, devilish pigs supporting animals to burn down Doctors, Nurses and patients at the hospital.
Bastards.

1 Like

Re: Lagoon Hospital, Apapa, Under Attack After Rejecting Man Shot By Police (VIDEO) by Fuckyoumod: 7:04pm On Oct 20, 2020
shogsman:

Don't you people think well before you comment, so they should endanger the lives of dozens of innocent sick people in the hospital because of this right, they should put the lives of of dozens of innocent people in harms way to avenge one misdeed
Mr sensible man... I wish you the fate of that dying man in need of urgent medical care.

On that very day no hospital will accept you.

You people justify wickedness so easily because your not the victim. One day you go be victim.

2 Likes

Re: Lagoon Hospital, Apapa, Under Attack After Rejecting Man Shot By Police (VIDEO) by jesmond3945: 7:11pm On Oct 20, 2020
Neddstark:
so 70percent of the population of the country are the problem and not the politicians. Clap for yourself. It seems you didn't see the prado jeep carrying thugs
Re: Lagoon Hospital, Apapa, Under Attack After Rejecting Man Shot By Police (VIDEO) by Neddstark: 8:13pm On Oct 20, 2020
jesmond3945:
so 70percent of the population of the country are the problem and not the politicians. Clap for yourself. It seems you didn't see the prado jeep carrying thugs

I am talking of the hospital on fire. Tomorrow, it could be your livelihood. Ooops sorry I forgot, you have none. That is why you want anarchy so we all become like you

1 Like

Re: Lagoon Hospital, Apapa, Under Attack After Rejecting Man Shot By Police (VIDEO) by ebudola49200: 8:35pm On Oct 20, 2020
They set the Lagos Hospital on fire � ?
Re: Lagoon Hospital, Apapa, Under Attack After Rejecting Man Shot By Police (VIDEO) by jesmond3945: 8:45pm On Oct 20, 2020
Neddstark:

I am talking of the hospital on fire. Tomorrow, it could be your livelihood. Ooops sorry I forgot, you have none. That is why you want anarchy so we all become like you
my brother tommorow you would go to hospital and they would tell you to go and bring police report or drop deposit. You think you are living life in naija with bad govt. Travel out and see how human beings live not animals.
Re: Lagoon Hospital, Apapa, Under Attack After Rejecting Man Shot By Police (VIDEO) by Miracle2020: 9:30pm On Oct 20, 2020
AchalugoNwa:
why will they reject the gun shot victim?

allow him to die just like that?
put yourself into the position and review your comments
the victim might be a casualty of a stray bullet.

all lives matters
what is is the offence of the patient in the hospital? If your mother was a patient in that hospital will you write what you just wrote? Do you know how many people will die because of that senseless attitudes of the youths?

1 Like

Re: Lagoon Hospital, Apapa, Under Attack After Rejecting Man Shot By Police (VIDEO) by shogsman(m): 9:55pm On Oct 20, 2020
Fuckyoumod:
Mr sensible man... I wish you the fate of that dying man in need of urgent medical care.

On that very day no hospital will accept you.

You people justify wickedness so easily because your not the victim. One day you go be victim.
And I wish you the same fate innocent patients in that hospital are currently facing, you people are just downright unintelligent

1 Like

Re: Lagoon Hospital, Apapa, Under Attack After Rejecting Man Shot By Police (VIDEO) by paulolee(m): 1:28am On Oct 21, 2020
soo many building been burned down isnt right na...heard banks too are being burnt down....this not wat the protest is all about..
the hospital did wrong by refusing to treat the man and I understand the actions of the protesters BT two wrongs dnt mk a right
Re: Lagoon Hospital, Apapa, Under Attack After Rejecting Man Shot By Police (VIDEO) by Ashuale(m): 6:41am On Oct 21, 2020
In a situation where the hospital does not have the capacity(expertise and facility)to treat such kind of traumatic case, they refer. REFERRAL is part of medical practice and it does not mean the patient has been REJECTED.
Re: Lagoon Hospital, Apapa, Under Attack After Rejecting Man Shot By Police (VIDEO) by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:46am On Oct 21, 2020
The only thing that can make hospitals reject their parents is either they don't have qualified doctors, they don't have the equipments to attend to emergencies or they are simply wicked.
Re: Lagoon Hospital, Apapa, Under Attack After Rejecting Man Shot By Police (VIDEO) by GIANTPLUSHUB: 6:50am On Oct 21, 2020
Just speechless
Re: Lagoon Hospital, Apapa, Under Attack After Rejecting Man Shot By Police (VIDEO) by Nobody: 6:51am On Oct 21, 2020
Neddstark:
You have to lose to have, this nonsense that hospitals do must stop even if it takes burning down hospitals, we want change since our leaders can't give us that change we the citizens will take it by force, this is want revolution is all about.
Re: Lagoon Hospital, Apapa, Under Attack After Rejecting Man Shot By Police (VIDEO) by Patriotic9ja(m): 7:16am On Oct 21, 2020
Neddstark:

You can imagine their level of understanding. You destroy other innocent lives and properties because of one person. They will say they are protesting for better Nigeria and against brutality

(1) (Reply)

Help! I'm Afraid I Might Have Bought A Stolen Phone / Should I Call Efcc Because This Is Gross Wickedness / See Exotic Cars Everywhere JTF Asaids Unknown Gunmen Camp In Anambra (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.