Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Soldiers Shoot Lekki Tollgate Protesters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Shoot Lekki Tollgate Protesters (3680 Views)

Soldiers Shoot Man In Ihiala, Remove His Body - FIJ / Soldiers Shoot At Protesting Staff Of Dangote Sugar In Adamawa, 7 Feared Dead / Soldiers Shoot Pdp Agent Dead In Rivers State(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldiers Shoot Lekki Tollgate Protesters by Taiosquare(m): 7:37pm On Oct 20, 2020
Video Link: https://mobile.twitter.com/bello_adams/status/1318609717019725826?s=19

Video Link: https://mobile.twitter.com/DrOlufunmilayo/status/1318615288489873411?s=19

Is there any doubt that those in government are our enemies? I perceive serious turmoil soon.

Re: Soldiers Shoot Lekki Tollgate Protesters by Mathiasa(m): 7:39pm On Oct 20, 2020
embarassed
Re: Soldiers Shoot Lekki Tollgate Protesters by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 20, 2020
Good, go home.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Shoot Lekki Tollgate Protesters by gsley: 7:42pm On Oct 20, 2020
Re: Soldiers Shoot Lekki Tollgate Protesters by obasiken: 7:44pm On Oct 20, 2020
GEJ warned Nigerians.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Shoot Lekki Tollgate Protesters by Taiosquare(m): 7:45pm On Oct 20, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
Good, go home.

Good? Your type doesn't deserve to be among the living.

Sha if kasala burst everywhere, e go affect you too. Zombie.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Shoot Lekki Tollgate Protesters by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 20, 2020
Taiosquare:

Good? Your type doesn't deserve to be among the living.

Sha if kasala burst everywhere, e go affect you too. Zombie.

No it won't affect me, it will affect you keyboard warriors instigating hate and violence online

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Shoot Lekki Tollgate Protesters by Taiosquare(m): 8:01pm On Oct 20, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

No it won't affect me, it will affect you keyboard warriors instigating hate and violence online

Mofo it will affect all of us. I am not any warrior, you are the one that sold your dignity for chicken change.

13 Likes

Re: Soldiers Shoot Lekki Tollgate Protesters by jagaban002(m): 8:04pm On Oct 20, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
Good, go home.
Innocent youth are fighting for better future and they are being shot at and you comment Good .
We shall all be alive to comment Good when you or someone you loved is killed by this tyrant government. Bastard .
I think someone is dead already

11 Likes

Re: Soldiers Shoot Lekki Tollgate Protesters by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 20, 2020
Taiosquare:

Mofo it will affect all of us. I am not any warrior, you are the one that sold your dignity for chicken change.

You sold your dignity for likes.

Lying keyboard warrior
Re: Soldiers Shoot Lekki Tollgate Protesters by Fash20: 8:06pm On Oct 20, 2020
Lets shut this country down for once....

This the most cowardly act ever. Lekki protest is the most peaceful protest in the country and the protesters are been assasinated?

I get now... they remove the cctv, turned off the street light so that they can kill the protesters under the cover of darkness?

7 Likes

Re: Soldiers Shoot Lekki Tollgate Protesters by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 20, 2020
jagaban002:

Innocent youth are fighting for better future and they are being shot at and you comment Good .
We shall all be alive to comment Good when you or someone you loved is killed by this tyrant government. Bastard .
I think someone is dead already

You are not fighting for anything. You call this fighting for better future when things are getting destroyed.

Show me the dead BODIES
Re: Soldiers Shoot Lekki Tollgate Protesters by Taiosquare(m): 8:07pm On Oct 20, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

You sold your dignity for likes.

Lying keyboard warrior

This one should have ended up in a condom. No need for back and forth. Every man will bear his cross eventually.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shoot Lekki Tollgate Protesters by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 20, 2020
Taiosquare:
Video Link: https://mobile.twitter.com/bello_adams/status/1318609717019725826?s=19

Video Link: https://mobile.twitter.com/DrOlufunmilayo/status/1318615288489873411?s=19

Is there any doubt that those in government are our enemies? I perceive serious turmoil soon.

Where is the dead BODIES

Someone took videos from afar and claim people are dying.

What do you guys gain in spreading lies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Shoot Lekki Tollgate Protesters by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 20, 2020
Taiosquare:

This one should have ended up in a condom. No need for back and forth. Every man will bear his cross eventually.

You make no sense
Re: Soldiers Shoot Lekki Tollgate Protesters by noble4d(m): 8:10pm On Oct 20, 2020
Which help? I thought there was curfew The protesters reaped what they sowed.
Re: Soldiers Shoot Lekki Tollgate Protesters by Taiosquare(m): 8:24pm On Oct 20, 2020
noble4d:
Which help? I thought there was curfew The protesters reaped what they sowed.

The curfew starts by 9. Let's even assume it has started, that means they should deploy soldiers to kill them?

Even if you want to show that you are deranged, you should do it with sense.

There are a lot demon possessed fellows roaming the streets of Nigeria, no cap.

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Shoot Lekki Tollgate Protesters by Acidosis(m): 8:25pm On Oct 20, 2020
Search for Djswitch on Instagram and join her live broadcast. She's streaming the incidence live on IG. I just watched someone die online

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Shoot Lekki Tollgate Protesters by Horus(m): 8:26pm On Oct 20, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqKeUGWCDO0

Nigerian Army Open Fire On Peaceful #EndSARS Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shoot Lekki Tollgate Protesters by Acidosis(m): 8:30pm On Oct 20, 2020
Of all the places in Lagos, these bastards decided to send soldiers to attack Lekki protesters (Lekki is one of the most peaceful protest grounds we've seen).

All because of toll gate money? It will never be well with you all

7 Likes

Re: Soldiers Shoot Lekki Tollgate Protesters by Acidosis(m): 8:37pm On Oct 20, 2020
You declare a curfew for 9pm and started shooting at peaceful protesters at 7pm?

You sent your agents to the toll gate to switch off camera and street light in the afternoon because of the evil you want to commit at night.

All these because one perpetual crook needs toll gate money??

Update:
Djswitch has gone offline! She had over 150k viewers, including CNN. Let it be on record that our local media have gone to the dogs. Not even one has made a sensible report concerning the issue.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Shoot Lekki Tollgate Protesters by jagaban002(m): 8:41pm On Oct 20, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

You are not fighting for anything. You call this fighting for better future when things are getting destroyed.

Show me the dead BODIES

You are very very mad Nigerian government switched of cctv cameras at Lekki Toll Gate amd they deployed heavily harmed soldier who opened fire on us peaceful protester . Let it be recorded that today our government killed us and you his stupid piece of shit will forever be a victim of bad government because you support them over us .

6 Likes

Re: Soldiers Shoot Lekki Tollgate Protesters by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 20, 2020
jagaban002:

You are very very mad Nigerian government switched of cctv cameras at Lekki Toll Gate amd they deployed heavily harmed soldier who opened fire on us peaceful protester . Let it be recorded that today our government killed us and you his stupid piece of shit will forever be a victim of bad government because you support them over us .

Where is the video. Stop spreading lies

You have your phone, show us proves.

Lying keyword warrior
Re: Soldiers Shoot Lekki Tollgate Protesters by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 20, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

What is hate and violence about peaceful protest?

Are u mentally ok?

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Shoot Lekki Tollgate Protesters by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 20, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:

What is hate and violence about peaceful protest?

Are u mentally ok?

Except you are not seeing The destruction and the death, the prison break, the looting, the burning of properties.

Are you mentally ok?
Re: Soldiers Shoot Lekki Tollgate Protesters by Taiosquare(m): 8:48pm On Oct 20, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Where is the video. Stop spreading lies

You have your phone, show us proves.

Lying keyword warrior

How do you sleep peacefully at night? or how are you comfortable in your skin? I can only pray for your type.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shoot Lekki Tollgate Protesters by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 20, 2020
Taiosquare:

How do you sleep peacefully at night? or how are you comfortable in your skin? I can only pray for your type.

I sleep so peacefully and i am comfortable in my skin.

Rather than pray for me, pray for yourself, tell God to remove the spirit of telling lies, and spreading fake news

Lastly, ask him to give you a brain to think.
Re: Soldiers Shoot Lekki Tollgate Protesters by Tumbulum: 8:52pm On Oct 20, 2020
Northern soldiers are killing southern youths under the command of buhari. Who wins in the end ? The Fulani people who through guns continue to hold everyone in Nigeria down to their advantage.
Southerners must open their eyes and see the hand written on the wall. When did they are ever kill people in kano and kastina they way they kill us in the south?
Re: Soldiers Shoot Lekki Tollgate Protesters by Taiosquare(m): 8:53pm On Oct 20, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

I sleep so peacefully and i am comfortable in my skin.

Rather than pray for me, pray for yourself, tell God to remove the spirit of telling lies, and spreading fake news

Lastly, ask him to give you a brain to think.

I repeat, I can only pray for you.
Re: Soldiers Shoot Lekki Tollgate Protesters by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 20, 2020
This is Bad in all shades cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shoot Lekki Tollgate Protesters by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 20, 2020
Taiosquare:

I repeat, I can only pray for you.

Pray for yourself
Re: Soldiers Shoot Lekki Tollgate Protesters by Sijo01(f): 9:04pm On Oct 20, 2020
Acidosis:
You declare a curfew for 9pm and started shooting at peaceful protesters at 7pm?

You sent your agents to the toll gate to switch off camera and street light in the afternoon because of the evil you want to commit at night.
[b][/b]

All these because one perpetual crook needs toll gate money??

Update:
Djswitch has gone offline! She had over 150k viewers, including CNN. Let it be on record that our local media have gone to the dogs. Not even one has made a sensible report concerning the issue.

Seen earlier in the day removing the cctv cameras at the toll gate

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gombe Government To Digitize Attendance Of Civil Servants / To Really Understand Igbo People, Read This Article. / IPOB Members Vows To Continue To Sit At Home, Attacks Emma Powerful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.